subjecT Lookin For Team

Keeping the prac.

Moderators: gloin, scorch-, darkrabbi, squatta, mogers

subjecT
Clans: Google, aTi, mvpz, dgf, mtp, [B]add, hoAx, super, tA, syN, 92DT, 38th probably more

subjecT Lookin For Team

Post by subjecT » December 2012

Looking for a team for tpg, should be on most if not all match nights. Lookin to start but would be alright being backup. Prefer rifle but can play any gun. Pm on here preferably cuz i may be busy next couple days. Thanks.

milo
Clans: Liverpool Football Club

Re: subjecT Lookin For Team

Post by milo » December 2012

So underrated

subjecT
Clans: Google, aTi, mvpz, dgf, mtp, [B]add, hoAx, super, tA, syN, 92DT, 38th probably more

By the way id like to join a team that plans on staying together, not too fond to have to keep looking every new season.

shoguNtw
Clans: dgf, slow loris, ta, iwa, legion, super. gsr, flatout

Post by shoguNtw » December 2012

read your pms

akiro
Clans: 20id, hb, deadbolt, bubbles, 151

Post by akiro » December 2012

151 needs 1

wonderbread
Clans: 1stRECON/Misfits/dgf/-{PC}-[M|475|M]

Post by wonderbread » December 2012

pc still need 1 subject.

nunz
Donor
Clans: </3 LIVEVIL 38th LAB sb riseabove

Post by nunz » December 2012

unreal player!

on a side not MVPz = invite dodgers yet again~

defiance

Post by defiance » December 2012

Gl subject, great rifle.

Nunz, can you kindly just shut the fuck up for once in your life. Every single post involving tpg or one of my teams is just constant negativity/whining from your dumb ass. You have 0 idea what happened, so please just shut the fuck up. I tried my fucking ass off to keep that team alive. A team that wasn't even mine. Narc can no longer play Dod for awhile, after Charles has decided to move down to csgo. Trying to pickup 2 people who want to play invite is kind of hard, since half of you are too big of babies to do it and the other half hate me. So of the 4 people still playing Dod from last season half are in invite now and shift and subject might be if they join the wrong team. So fuck off, yes "I'm mad" and yes I don't like you.

SpoonIsBad
Clans: NoGo

Post by SpoonIsBad » December 2012

defiance wrote:Gl subject, great rifle.

Nunz, can you kindly just shut the fuck up for once in your life. Every single post involving tpg or one of my teams is just constant negativity/whining from your dumb ass. You have 0 idea what happened, so please just shut the fuck up. I tried my fucking ass off to keep that team alive. A team that wasn't even mine. Narc can no longer play Dod for awhile, after Charles has decided to move down to csgo. Trying to pickup 2 people who want to play invite is kind of hard, since half of you are too big of babies to do it and the other half hate me. So of the 4 people still playing Dod from last season half are in invite now and shift and subject might be if they join the wrong team. So fuck off, yes "I'm mad" and yes I don't like you.

Awwwwww shit, nigga goin HAM.

milo
Clans: Liverpool Football Club

Post by milo » December 2012

defiance wrote:Nunz, can you kindly just shut the fuck up for once in your life. Every single post involving tpg or one of my teams is just constant negativity/whining from your dumb ass. You have 0 idea what happened, so please just shut the fuck up. I tried my fucking ass off to keep that team alive. A team that wasn't even mine. Narc can no longer play Dod for awhile, after Charles has decided to move down to csgo. Trying to pickup 2 people who want to play invite is kind of hard, since half of you are too big of babies to do it and the other half hate me. So of the 4 people still playing Dod from last season half are in invite now and shift and subject might be if they join the wrong team. So fuck off, yes "I'm mad" and yes I don't like you.

dogfire
Clans: - TP -, [R|L], [L.A.B], -{PC}- LIVEVIL, </3

Post by dogfire » December 2012

defiance wrote:yes "I'm mad" and yes I don't like you.

Last edited by dogfire on December 2012, edited 2 times in total.

jaz
Clans: mia, rbc, devil and dgf

Post by jaz » December 2012

You go boy!!

The Bear
Clans: {GSR}, xoxoxo, ~[=], [38TH], [92DT]

Post by The Bear » December 2012

Yo I want you Jeremy. Who knows if shreddies will even show up for matches so I'll give you the starting spot.

cassinoroyale
Donor
Clans: d7, @ NeT, CNB, dW, MVPz, Owned, rr, dodod, iwa, 3h

Post by cassinoroyale » December 2012

On a side note, subject is a great guy and a great rifle as well. Someone pick him up!

nunz
Donor

Relax bro its a troll... you take this shit way to serious. I jump on all the troll bangwagons cause its funny as shit. Also no one cares why your team died. I'm not really all that negative I probably applaud TPG for the most part, I call it the way I see it.

Last edited by nunz on December 2012, edited 3 times in total.

nunz
Donor

The Bear wrote:Yo I want you Jeremy. Who knows if shreddies will even show up for matches so I'll give you the starting spot.

Also subject you should do this. Bear's the man!

joeledmunds
Clans: -|BoH|- [STR] [mtan] x[m] NoGo h8 irawr AYEBAYBAY [^p] PENOS [c] younggunners 99 Gw/GTFC 3h

Post by joeledmunds » December 2012

defiance wrote:Nunz, can you kindly just shut the fuck up for once in your life. Every single post involving tpg or one of my teams is just constant negativity/whining from your dumb ass. You have 0 idea what happened, so please just shut the fuck up. I tried my fucking ass off to keep that team alive. A team that wasn't even mine. Narc can no longer play Dod for awhile, after Charles has decided to move down to csgo. Trying to pickup 2 people who want to play invite is kind of hard, since half of you are too big of babies to do it and the other half hate me. So of the 4 people still playing Dod from last season half are in invite now and shift and subject might be if they join the wrong team. So fuck off, yes "I'm mad" and yes I don't like you.

Well geez, this definitely doesn't sound familiar.

nunz
Donor

joeledmunds wrote:

Well geez, this definitely doesn't sound familiar.

Hey punk I had your back when you guys kept moving up and down... thought we made peace on that.

SKiNnTo
Clans: LAB, Shock&Awe,[sAs]

Post by SKiNnTo » December 2012

Kiss and make up meow. Dog nice gif! That one is absolutly fantastic!!!! GL finding a squad subject, good guy, good player and a great teammate!!! Pick him up!

nomis
Clans: moNster, DumbledoresARMY, iwa

Post by nomis » December 2012

This asshole rifle butted me

subjecT

Bump, got a couple good offers but was hoping to possibly get on an invite team. I feel main wont be as fun this season (i could be wrong) and would like to face strong teams. Probably will make decision in next day or so.

notg
Clans: Lab

Post by notg » December 2012

SpoonIsBad wrote:

Awwwwww shit, nigga goin HAM.

Epic.

lowcarb
Clans: ghadGaming

Post by lowcarb » December 2012

]

mike
Clans: bTw, Legion, FLAWLESS, NastyVAG, MVPZ, angryface

Post by mike » December 2012

Really good rifle.. someone grab this fine gentlemen immediatly.

Henry
Clans: noREG, GENTLEMEN, Twisted D Bench Warmer/Cheerleader

Post by Henry » December 2012

The Bear wrote:Yo I want you Jeremy. Who knows if shreddies will even show up for matches so I'll give you the starting spot.

Lmao getting shreddies to show up for matches GL BRO