back yo shit up

Keeping the prac.

Moderators: gloin, scorch-, darkrabbi, squatta, mogers

badnewspanda
Clans: ~

back yo shit up

Post by badnewspanda » April 2013

Not planning on being that active this season. So I'm aiming to ride the pine for a MAIN/invite team. I would like to play a match or two as long as you let me know a few days ahead of time. I heavy/rifle and smell great. Hit me up on steam friends or PM me here if you are TRULY interested in adding a little sex appeal to your roster (fat chicks need not apply).
Last edited by badnewspanda on April 2013, edited 1 time in total.

mike
Clans: bTw, Legion, FLAWLESS, NastyVAG, MVPZ, angryface

Re: back yo shit up

Post by mike » April 2013

Amazing player. Don't expect him to play Anzio however.. Good luck Will :)

JustiN-_^
Clans: Flatout

Post by JustiN-_^ » April 2013

Talk to AJ, I'm going to be traveling and missing 2 weekends this season(April 21 and May 5). He might have a need for your services. This will be before roster locks, so if you want, you'll be free to look for another team afterwards. If you decide to stay on the roster, my job may require me to travel so I could miss other weekends, but idk how certain it is since I'm still a lowly scrub trying to learn as much as I can at work.

stealthlol
Clans: 4thR, g4n, xm, ptm, snowmen, NoGo, AYEBAYBAY, team99, 3h

Post by stealthlol » April 2013

We can always use peoples. Talk to Joelmunds!

cassinoroyale
Donor
Clans: d7, @ NeT, CNB, dW, MVPz, Owned, rr, dodod, iwa, 3h

Post by cassinoroyale » April 2013

good luck BNP!

An1maL
Clans: unplugged!

Post by An1maL » April 2013

mike wrote:Amazing player. Don't expect him to play Anzio however.. Good luck Will :)

exactly! someone pick up this guy

kirk
Clans: feat6, aids, x[m], ptm, snowmen, NoGo, GI, 50cal, moNster, te amo, gameslaves, winnfield, koala, iwa

Post by kirk » April 2013

Would write a letter of recommendation for. I imagine it might look like this:

Dear luckiest person ever,
Why are you the luckiest person ever? Probably because Will Ward is looking to join your organization. I don't really care what that organization is, you WILL benefit from William Ward ("Will," to his pals). Why Will Ward? Good question, because on the surface there's no doubt that he leaves much to be desired. Sure he's slightly overweight, is out of breath by the second story of a staircase, probably has never felt the warmth of a woman (or in his case, a sexually confused man), and is high on whippits 70% of the time. But luckily you don't believe in judging a book by its cover. You know who came up with that phrase? Will Ward. Right after he shook Obama's hand for killing Osama bin Laden, that is.

Let's look at more facts: Will Ward has beaten Helm's Deep on L4D2. Could he have given up the first 250 attempts? Sure. Did he? Hell no. And that was WITH k4b00m playing, too. Will Ward expresses utmost confusion and offense at the Western concept of "failure." And so he persevered, despite k4b00m not knowing how to throw gas tanks on the bridge, and that shows courage. He has more courage in his undersized gamer hands than you do in your entire body.

There is nothing left to be said about his accomplishments. He beat Helm's Deep. Did you? No, because you're a vagina. Has anyone in your organization beaten Helm's Deep? No, because they're also vaginas. Will Ward, on the other hand, HATES vaginas.

Does he have weaknesses? Of course. After all, he's only 50% perfect (the perfect genes coming from his father, Oliver Ward, who never hesitated to show "physical disappointment" in Will for having the audacity to carry subpar genes, aka those which came from his mother, who is a lovely lady mind you). For starters, he never really played TF2 with me, ever. Also, whenever we played campaigns on L4D2 he would NEVER stick with the team which means he was long dead by the time the tank arrived. BIG HELP, WILL. And he never, not once, contributed to the xmvc ventrilo server. But none of that compares to his Helm's Deep accomplishment. Except for him being a shitty L4D2 teammate in general. That is bad.

So, let me be the first to congratulate you for having Will Ward as a part of your team, while simultaneously offering my condolences for your reassignment to a lower position as Will Ward will surely have your job by the time you are done reading this. Why? Because you're a vagina, and Will Ward detests vaginas.

Sincerely,
Alejandro "[xmvc] Dictator" Kirkland

aLpha.cn-[tang]
Clans: [P.L.A.], 9voLt, teamEmU, }{LoL}, Elite -DI-, NoGo

Post by aLpha.cn-[tang] » April 2013

alex kirk wrote:Would write a letter of recommendation for. I imagine it might look like this:

Why are you the luckiest person ever? Probably because Will Ward is looking to join your organization. I don't really care what that organization is, you WILL benefit from William Ward ("Will," to his pals). Why Will Ward? Good question, because on the surface there's no doubt that he leaves much to be desired. Sure he's slightly overweight, is out of breath by the second story of a staircase, probably has never felt the warmth of a woman (or in his case, a sexually confused man), and is high on whippits 70% of the time. But luckily you don't believe in judging a book by its cover. You know who came up with that phrase? Will Ward. Right after he shook Obama's hand for killing Osama bin Laden, that is.

Let's look at more facts: Will Ward has beaten Helm's Deep on L4D2. Could he have given up the first 250 attempts? Sure. Did he? Hell no. And that was WITH k4b00m playing, too. Will Ward expresses utmost confusion and offense at the Western concept of "failure." And so he persevered, despite k4b00m not knowing how to throw gas tanks on the bridge, and that shows courage. He has more courage in his undersized gamer hands than you do in your entire body.

There is nothing left to be said about his accomplishments. He beat Helm's Deep. Did you? No, because you're a vagina. Has anyone in your organization beaten Helm's Deep? No, because they're also vaginas. Will Ward, on the other hand, HATES vaginas.

Does he have weaknesses? Of course. After all, he's only 50% perfect (the perfect genes coming from his father, Oliver Ward, who never hesitated to show "physical disappointment" in Will for having the audacity to carry subpar genes, aka those which came from his mother, who is a lovely lady mind you). For starters, he never really played TF2 with me, ever. Also, whenever we played campaigns on L4D2 he would NEVER stick with the team which means he was long dead by the time the tank arrived. BIG HELP, WILL. And he never, not once, contributed to the xmvc ventrilo server. But none of that compares to his Helm's Deep accomplishment. Except for him being a shitty L4D2 teammate in general. That is bad.

So, let me be the first to congratulate you for having Will Ward as a part of your team, while simultaneously offering my condolences for your reassignment to a lower position as Will Ward will surely have your job by the time you are done reading this. Why? Because you're a vagina, and Will Ward detests vaginas.

Sincerely,

Glad to have you back. Hopefully, you can teach these idiots on 1911 how to be funny.

Swiss
Clans: Super, bTw, LcM, DumbledoresARMY, iwa

Post by Swiss » April 2013

aLpha.cn-[tang] wrote:
alex kirk wrote:Would write a letter of recommendation for. I imagine it might look like this:

Sincerely,

Glad to have you back. Hopefully, you can teach these idiots on 1911 how to be funny.

kirk
Clans: feat6, aids, x[m], ptm, snowmen, NoGo, GI, 50cal, moNster, te amo, gameslaves, winnfield, koala, iwa

Post by kirk » April 2013

aLpha.cn-[tang] wrote:Glad to have you back. Hopefully, you can teach me how to scout someday since I suck LOLOL #yolo.

k4b00m
Clans: dpk, dgf

Post by k4b00m » April 2013

I do what's best for Will, even if that means nearly setting him on fire with gas cans. I do it all for you William.

Rambizzle
Clans: high.p, 3h, h8, LP^, jetty

Post by Rambizzle » April 2013

You didn't mention your 10 PM bed time, that might be a major determining factor for some teams.