Jesus.. we blow

Keeping the prac.

Moderators: gloin, scorch-, darkrabbi, squatta, mogers

`NG
Posts: 595
Joined: January 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: {GSR}. Soul. rE. sG!. [][]SQ[][]
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Contact:

Re: Jesus.. we blow

Post by `NG » August 2013

Fuck, lock this thread and end this dork-off. Jarred, stop getting so damn butthurt when dipshits like TonyMontana make stupid comments. He is obvious a knuckle dragging e-troll, just let him type his dumb comments and shuffle off to his next shift at Wendy's. Apparently the lessons of gotfrag don't live on.

tl;dr: soul needs people, if you can get past playing with a former cheater 17 year old kid (who is actually pretty cool when not on the internet), a washed up cal roster rider extraordinaire, mallan's ultra quiet mic, and a handful of random's that kindly don't make fun of the terrible chipmunk sound that my mic produces in vent...then this team is for you.

TonyMontana
Banned
Posts: 497
Joined: August 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: [-Rs-] -_^KS^_- [420th] -o101- #TeamCanada -o101E- `.=.
Location: Cambridge, ON

Re: Jesus.. we blow

Post by TonyMontana » August 2013

wow. he mad. It must really matter to him to win a regular season match in open in tpg..
hmmm..

Image

Jstampz
Posts: 335
Joined: June 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: {GSR}, soul!, -=WR=-, sb', tbh, LIGHTNING, -_-, Rob and the Heartbreakers, honorary member of dpk.

Re: Jesus.. we blow

Post by Jstampz » August 2013

Yeah, as NG said we are gonna need a rifle.

TonyMontana
Banned
Posts: 497
Joined: August 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: [-Rs-] -_^KS^_- [420th] -o101- #TeamCanada -o101E- `.=.
Location: Cambridge, ON

Re: Jesus.. we blow

Post by TonyMontana » August 2013

yea u just arent cuttin it....
Image

Jstampz
Posts: 335
Joined: June 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: {GSR}, soul!, -=WR=-, sb', tbh, LIGHTNING, -_-, Rob and the Heartbreakers, honorary member of dpk.

Re: Jesus.. we blow

Post by Jstampz » August 2013

You are irrelevant to the situation at hand. You keep saying random things that make no sense.


Please do your self a favor and get off my thread

dat xero
Posts: 140
Joined: March 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: =TMNT=

Re: Jesus.. we blow

Post by dat xero » August 2013

lmao the hatred in this thread is hilarious

[insert hate meme/.gif]

nhoj
Posts: 648
Joined: August 2012
Reputation: 0

Re: Jesus.. we blow

Post by nhoj » August 2013

Jstampz wrote:You are irrelevant to the situation at hand. You keep saying random things that make no sense.


Please do your self a favor and get off my thread

Image

mike
Posts: 386
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: bTw, Legion, FLAWLESS, NastyVAG, MVPZ, angryface
Contact:

Re: Jesus.. we blow

Post by mike » August 2013

TonyMontana wrote:wow. he mad. It must really matter to him to win a regular season match in open in tpg..
hmmm..

Image


Image

nunz
Donor
Posts: 1022
Joined: June 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: </3 LIVEVIL 38th LAB sb riseabove
Location: Mississauga
Contact:

Re: Jesus.. we blow

Post by nunz » August 2013

#tpgopenproblems

SKiNnTo
Posts: 858
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: LAB, Shock&Awe,[sAs]
Location: SE, Michigan
Contact:

Re: Jesus.. we blow

Post by SKiNnTo » August 2013

chaos wrote:pm devin

Jstampz
Posts: 335
Joined: June 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: {GSR}, soul!, -=WR=-, sb', tbh, LIGHTNING, -_-, Rob and the Heartbreakers, honorary member of dpk.

Re: Jesus.. we blow

Post by Jstampz » August 2013

I actually 12 manned with Tony and he wasn't too bad.

Holy shit I was with all this fps lag and shit but he wasn't annoying and he actually heavied pretty well.

But my team still needs a few.

TonyMontana
Banned
Posts: 497
Joined: August 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: [-Rs-] -_^KS^_- [420th] -o101- #TeamCanada -o101E- `.=.
Location: Cambridge, ON

Re: Jesus.. we blow

Post by TonyMontana » August 2013

Well thanks Stampz ur being all nice to me and its freaking me out a lil...

Good luck to ur team and i hope you can get what you need
haha we DO play each other next
gl hf

TonyMontana
Banned
Posts: 497
Joined: August 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: [-Rs-] -_^KS^_- [420th] -o101- #TeamCanada -o101E- `.=.
Location: Cambridge, ON

Re: Jesus.. we blow

Post by TonyMontana » August 2013

looks like we are both gonna need a few now, since the league doesn't seem to care about allowing this team in open to have like 3 invite players, 1 main, and a bunch of bran new steam id's...

I hope ONE of us can take em down :P

ao_
Posts: 379
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0

Re: Jesus.. we blow

Post by ao_ » August 2013

My guess is that you two have no problem talking shit on a forum and then when you hop in vent there are crickets in the background. And then... voila, you are both magically best friends.

nunz
Donor
Posts: 1022
Joined: June 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: </3 LIVEVIL 38th LAB sb riseabove
Location: Mississauga
Contact:

Re: Jesus.. we blow

Post by nunz » August 2013

ao_ wrote:My guess is that you two have no problem talking shit on a forum and then when you hop in vent there are crickets in the background. And then... voila, you are both magically best friends.

milo
Posts: 1379
Joined: March 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: Liverpool Football Club
Location: Anfield, Liverpool

Re: Jesus.. we blow

Post by milo » August 2013

nunz wrote:
ao_ wrote:My guess is that you two have no problem talking shit on a forum and then when you hop in vent there are crickets in the background. And then... voila, you are both magically best friends.

nhoj
Posts: 648
Joined: August 2012
Reputation: 0

Re: Jesus.. we blow

Post by nhoj » August 2013

milo wrote:
nunz wrote:
ao_ wrote:My guess is that you two have no problem talking shit on a forum and then when you hop in vent there are crickets in the background. And then... voila, you are both magically best friends.

kawliss
Posts: 17
Joined: April 2013
Reputation: 0

Re: Jesus.. we blow

Post by kawliss » August 2013

nhoj wrote:
milo wrote:
nunz wrote:
ao_ wrote:My guess is that you two have no problem talking shit on a forum and then when you hop in vent there are crickets in the background. And then... voila, you are both magically best friends.

Shoolta
Posts: 244
Joined: April 2012
Reputation: 0
Clans: ju52, reines ei, weakmind, htk <3, RenameD |

Re: Jesus.. we blow

Post by Shoolta » August 2013

kawliss wrote:
nhoj wrote:
milo wrote:
nunz wrote:
ao_ wrote:My guess is that you two have no problem talking shit on a forum and then when you hop in vent there are crickets in the background. And then... voila, you are both magically best friends.

dogfire
Posts: 263
Joined: September 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: - TP -, [R|L], [L.A.B], -{PC}- LIVEVIL, </3
Contact:

Re: Jesus.. we blow

Post by dogfire » August 2013

Shoolta wrote:
kawliss wrote:
nhoj wrote:
milo wrote:
nunz wrote:
ao_ wrote:My guess is that you two have no problem talking shit on a forum and then when you hop in vent there are crickets in the background. And then... voila, you are both magically best friends.


Image

TonyMontana
Banned
Posts: 497
Joined: August 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: [-Rs-] -_^KS^_- [420th] -o101- #TeamCanada -o101E- `.=.
Location: Cambridge, ON

Re: Jesus.. we blow

Post by TonyMontana » August 2013

well yea! I was suprised too!...haha

I was expecting him to run his mouth in vent, as im sure he was expecting me to. but as it turned out he had some nice things to say, so i thought, why hate, when i could love?

I felt like if he wanted to play nice, i should do the same :D I'd rather make a friend over an enemy any day.
Besides 1911 trash-talk is fun :lol:

Best of luck to ya stamp, i know how hard it can be to make a team from the ground up. But just because we are all buddy buddy now don't think thats gonna stop me from starting my top 6 on Sunday. haha
gl hf

`NG
Posts: 595
Joined: January 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: {GSR}. Soul. rE. sG!. [][]SQ[][]
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Contact:

Re: Jesus.. we blow

Post by `NG » August 2013

ao_ wrote:My guess is that you two have no problem talking shit on a forum and then when you hop in vent there are crickets in the background. And then... voila, you are both magically best friends.


This guy.

TonyMontana
Banned
Posts: 497
Joined: August 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: [-Rs-] -_^KS^_- [420th] -o101- #TeamCanada -o101E- `.=.
Location: Cambridge, ON

Re: Jesus.. we blow

Post by TonyMontana » August 2013

Idunno stamp, the camera only seems to be on us when we quarrel. Sadly, on 1911, war is more interesting than love....so! (and im sorry in advance)

You are some lonely 18 yr old kid with NO life, rejected by the TPG community, trying to build your own team, when nobody wants to play with you. You're a banned blatant cheater, you are NOT good at this game, you never WILL BE good at this game, and NOBODY wants to join your shitty ass winless pathetic open team. Maybe you should just change your name and attempt to come back in, but my advice, is to give up dod, and stick to getting the shit kicked outta you by your older brother because at least youre probably good at that. Stop trying to be something you're not. You're a pathetic weasel that couldnt cut it in dod, and probably will never cut it in the real world. Get the fuck off the internet and try to become something before you waste your entire youth playing a game you will never be good at and never be culturally accepted in. Fuck you and your shitty ass winless team. Youre the runt of the litter, in life and in TPG. Just give the fuck up and stop being a pathetic loser you fucking cunt ass bitch.....PLEASE win a match in open and retire, cuz thats as far as youre ever gonna get...

THERE....is 1911 pleased?
Image

`NG
Posts: 595
Joined: January 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: {GSR}. Soul. rE. sG!. [][]SQ[][]
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Contact:

Re: Jesus.. we blow

Post by `NG » August 2013

TonyMontana wrote:Idunno stamp, the camera only seems to be on us when we quarrel. Sadly, on 1911, war is more interesting than love....so! (and im sorry in advance)

You are some lonely 18 yr old kid with NO life, rejected by the TPG community, trying to build your own team, when nobody wants to play with you. You're a banned blatant cheater, you are NOT good at this game, you never WILL BE good at this game, and NOBODY wants to join your shitty ass winless pathetic open team. Maybe you should just change your name and attempt to come back in, but my advice, is to give up dod, and stick to getting the shit kicked outta you by your older brother because at least youre probably good at that. Stop trying to be something you're not. You're a pathetic weasel that couldnt cut it in dod, and probably will never cut it in the real world. Get the fuck off the internet and try to become something before you waste your entire youth playing a game you will never be good at and never be culturally accepted in. Fuck you and your shitty ass winless team. Youre the runt of the litter, in life and in TPG. Just give the fuck up and stop being a pathetic loser you fucking cunt ass bitch.....PLEASE win a match in open and retire, cuz thats as far as youre ever gonna get...

THERE....is 1911 pleased?
Image


I can smell your neckbeard from here, virgin.

Jstampz
Posts: 335
Joined: June 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: {GSR}, soul!, -=WR=-, sb', tbh, LIGHTNING, -_-, Rob and the Heartbreakers, honorary member of dpk.

Re: Jesus.. we blow

Post by Jstampz » August 2013

Well okay then. You can think and say as much as you want but most likely in the real world at my young age I'm probably already more successful then you brah.

I'm only playing DOD so much cause I had to take the year off for my torn MCL in my right knee.

I'm not 20-35 years old playing a video game and talking shit (cough, cough)

I'm 17, I'm loud and I'm a douche. But you really think I care THAT much about what you have to say? You can talk all the shit you want but in reality you're the damn loser here. You're a grown ass man who attempts to talk shit every chance he gets and spends countless hours on the Internet.


Best of luck to ya Sunday, for sure. But just like in football prove it on the field. K?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests