475th - Need People

Keeping the prac.

Moderators: darkrabbi, squatta, mogers, gloin, scorch-

Post Reply
User avatar
MagneticSkull
Posts: 13
Joined: July 2012
Reputation: 0
Clans: 1stCPB, Current - Merrills Maurauders

475th - Need People

Post by MagneticSkull » March 2014

As no one visits our own forums, if anyone currently on our roster is still playing for us, please let me know.

And I'm sure we'll be needing some folks if anyone wants to play open.

paintball_
Posts: 172
Joined: September 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: versatile !, 1B, illuminati , dicE[: :] , `.=.

Re: 475th - Need People

Post by paintball_ » March 2014

pm DD-Aftershock

stin
Posts: 73
Joined: December 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: Nordic Static, cZar, DEATHCLAN, zOo, .friends
Location: Winland

Re: 475th - Need People

Post by stin » March 2014

MagneticSkull wrote:As no one visits our own forums, if anyone currently on our roster is still playing for us, please let me know.

And I'm sure we'll be needing some folks if anyone wants to play open.


Maybe because you ban people randomly from your forums and servers. :roll:

lowcarb
Posts: 689
Joined: February 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: ghadGaming
Location: Delaware

Re: 475th - Need People

Post by lowcarb » March 2014

Image

User avatar
MagneticSkull
Posts: 13
Joined: July 2012
Reputation: 0
Clans: 1stCPB, Current - Merrills Maurauders

Re: 475th - Need People

Post by MagneticSkull » March 2014

stin wrote:
MagneticSkull wrote:As no one visits our own forums, if anyone currently on our roster is still playing for us, please let me know.

And I'm sure we'll be needing some folks if anyone wants to play open.


Maybe because you ban people randomly from your forums and servers. :roll:



Yea, randomly....says the guy with 6 Steam accounts.

reddogg
Posts: 378
Joined: June 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: GSR, KS, I ONLY, sYn.
Contact:

Re: 475th - Need People

Post by reddogg » March 2014

i'll play

User avatar
MagneticSkull
Posts: 13
Joined: July 2012
Reputation: 0
Clans: 1stCPB, Current - Merrills Maurauders

Re: 475th - Need People

Post by MagneticSkull » April 2014

Still looking to pick up at least 2 starters if anyone's interested. Could use a solid Sniper and Rifle.

Cage
Posts: 665
Joined: March 2012
Reputation: 0
Clans: FurY, ( s )ttR. sQ , toggles, [38th], vVv
Location: Sweden

Re: 475th - Need People

Post by Cage » April 2014

MagneticSkull wrote:
stin wrote:
MagneticSkull wrote:As no one visits our own forums, if anyone currently on our roster is still playing for us, please let me know.

And I'm sure we'll be needing some folks if anyone wants to play open.


Maybe because you ban people randomly from your forums and servers. :roll:



Yea, randomly....says the guy with 6 Steam accounts.


Yes, randomly. I have been unbanned by pr0n two times now and some shitty kid named duffy or whatever keeps banning me.

showtime
Posts: 297
Joined: July 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: 475th, bth, TeamLess
Contact:

Re: 475th - Need People

Post by showtime » April 2014

Cage wrote:
MagneticSkull wrote:
stin wrote:
MagneticSkull wrote:As no one visits our own forums, if anyone currently on our roster is still playing for us, please let me know.

And I'm sure we'll be needing some folks if anyone wants to play open.


Maybe because you ban people randomly from your forums and servers. :roll:



Yea, randomly....says the guy with 6 Steam accounts.


Yes, randomly. I have been unbanned by pr0n two times now and some shitty kid named duffy or whatever keeps banning me.


Almost all the older 475th admins think anyone decent cheats.

User avatar
Chuck Foo
Posts: 112
Joined: July 2012
Reputation: 0
Clans: |BAM| BIO* /= /= p2o!

Re: 475th - Need People

Post by Chuck Foo » April 2014

I think he is looking for TPG players not traffic on their server. They have had a team every season.

theshizznasty
Posts: 61
Joined: January 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: too many

Re: 475th - Need People

Post by theshizznasty » April 2014

good luck

User avatar
MagneticSkull
Posts: 13
Joined: July 2012
Reputation: 0
Clans: 1stCPB, Current - Merrills Maurauders

Re: 475th - Need People

Post by MagneticSkull » April 2014

Chuck Foo wrote:I think he is looking for TPG players not traffic on their server. They have had a team every season.


Exactly....enough with the ban bullshit. Not the time or the place.

Need players for TPG or this team is dead.

theshizznasty
Posts: 61
Joined: January 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: too many

Re: 475th - Need People

Post by theshizznasty » April 2014

MagneticSkull wrote:
Chuck Foo wrote:I think he is looking for TPG players not traffic on their server. They have had a team every season.


Exactly....enough with the ban bullshit. Not the time or the place.

Need players for TPG or this team is dead.

Cage
Posts: 665
Joined: March 2012
Reputation: 0
Clans: FurY, ( s )ttR. sQ , toggles, [38th], vVv
Location: Sweden

Re: 475th - Need People

Post by Cage » April 2014

MagneticSkull wrote: Not the time or the place.



stin wrote:
Maybe because you ban people randomly from your forums and servers.


Where is the appropriate place good sir?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests