watchyourback 2: watchyouhack

Day of Defeat Movies

Moderators: gloin, scorch-, darkrabbi, squatta, mogers

tenks
Clans: baffleck[dd]

Re: watchyourback 2: watchyouhack

Post by tenks » September 2012

stealthlol wrote:
tenks wrote:i watched the first few clips and all I saw was a dude tracing people through walls..

I mean is this real life? Am I watching something completely different than you all? Wtf is in your water?

So you saw a compilation of wall shots (each ~2-3 seconds in length) and can say he is tracing people through walls? In the majority of that intro, he doesn't even aim. He just shoots at the wall.

I watched the entire video and saw what I said. And based on the conversations Ive had with a number of people, I'm not the only one who thinks/feels this way. He pre-aims at spots where people aren't visible.

I don't care one way or another, but that doesn't mean I'm going to not say something. DGF is cute.

Edit: Although I'm not surprised, I think it's hilarious that all of DGF is neg repping me and I bet you $100 they haven't, or wouldn't even dare, negg'ing Sears who said the exact same thing that I did but on the front page of this site. too funny

lolinus
Clans: Flawless
D.R.U.G.S
Gskill
#family

Post by lolinus » September 2012

Well, he did trace people and react to flags trough walls... but he's not cheating!

k4b00m
Clans: dpk, dgf

Post by k4b00m » September 2012

through

bullgooselooney
Donor
Clans: {CPD}, [IAM], dgf, [B]add

Post by bullgooselooney » September 2012

tr4gik
Clans: Revolution Sports

Post by tr4gik » September 2012

I can't spot cheaters, my train of thought revolves around me thinking if I could pull off the same frags. Ego says yes so no he doesn't cheat.

meekrab
Clans: tap, ENE, emo, |o/, toggle

Post by meekrab » September 2012

tr4gik wrote:I can't spot cheaters, my train of thought revolves around me thinking if I could pull off the same frags. Ego says yes so no he doesn't cheat.

Dude thought I cheated for a long time, so he's got to be pretty fucking terrible. :roll:

edit: watchyourback, that is, not tr4gik, just realized it could be ambiguous.

Johndkc
Clans: dgf

Post by Johndkc » September 2012

A few things i have learned from this thread.

1. Evan is an amazing at syncing shots with music. Great movie and, as always, top notch music choices Bull.

2. Tenks thinks DGF is cute. Although DGF, me specifically, believes Tenks has the brain power of a small woodland creature.

3. Finally, Sears has incredibly sculpted gluts.

EDIT: Just for reaffirmation. That small woodland creature would not be a fox, more of a Thumper from the Disney feature Bambi.

EDIT:EDIT: I honestly don't know what Eric's gluts look like, but i am willing to learn. PM me for my email so we can continue this further.

EDIT:EDIT:EDIT: Describing Tenk's intelligence analogous to Thumpers from Bambi was wrong. It is more comparitive to that of a no name mole or shrew if you will.

Johndkc
Clans: dgf

Post by Johndkc » September 2012

bullgooselooney wrote:Image

SCREAMING IRONY, I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!

and i liked it.

defiance

Post by defiance » September 2012

Johndkc wrote:A few things i have learned from this thread.

1. Evan is an amazing at syncing shots with music. Great movie and, as always, top notch music choices Bull.

2. Tenks thinks DGF is cute. Although DGF, me specifically, believes Tenks has the brain power of a small woodland creature.

EDIT: Just for reaffirmation. That small woodland creature would not be a fox, more of a Thumper from the Disney feature Bambi.

EDIT:EDIT: I honestly don't know what Eric's gluts look like, but i am willing to learn. PM me for my email so we can continue this further.

EDIT:EDIT:EDIT: Describing Tenk's intelligence analogous to Thumpers from Bambi was wrong. It is more comparitive to that of a no name mole or shrew if you will.

bullgooselooney
Donor
Clans: {CPD}, [IAM], dgf, [B]add

Post by bullgooselooney » September 2012

Johndkc wrote:A few things i have learned from this thread.

Thank you everyone for your comments. John you kill me, but you forgot to add the best knowledge we learned! DOD movies are the best way to tell if someone is cheating :lol: :lol: :lol:

lolinus
Clans: Flawless
D.R.U.G.S
Gskill
#family

Post by lolinus » September 2012

No but demos are.

tenks

gotta love what this community has turned into 7-8 years later. admiring cheaters and clans like DGF, lol

avenger
Donor
Clans: cosa, devil, hb, ve, insg, 38th, GiMP, ptm, seclusion, dgf, romantic tragedy, [?], MVPz, SaB, NB*

Post by avenger » September 2012

wat.

ward
Clans: elephant shockwave infamy teamlol llama patrol

Post by ward » September 2012

avenger wrote:wat.

Oh I think you need a refresher about the good ol dgf:

Scrd made this btw, not me.

ao_

Post by ao_ » September 2012

Personally, I have never thought Rob to be a sketchy player. I remember playing him in the TPG championship like 6 years ago (I think on xTc??) with Markomania and he was the best player on the team. After playing for this long, almost anyone in the community should be able to compete at a high level. Some players are better than others, but DoD isn't rocket science. As an example, think of how bad Till sucked and proned everywhere when he first started. Now, this is my personal opinion, but he is one of the better players who still play. I can imagine after reading that statement, a good majority will not take my opinion very seriously.

motive
Clans: mafia, online thunder, axxium/50cal, 3h/LcM, mvpz, dodod

Post by motive » September 2012

ao_ wrote:Now, this is my personal opinion, but he is one of the better players who still play. I can imagine after reading that statement, a good majority will not take my opinion very seriously.

this not only invalidates your baloney ass opinion but your very soul is now tainted

jaz
Clans: mia, rbc, devil and dgf

Post by jaz » September 2012

ward wrote:
avenger wrote:wat.

Oh I think you need a refresher about the good ol dgf:

Scrd made this btw, not me.

zzzzz!! Gimmi a break. Stop being fucking asshats. Robert has been playing for how many years? He has always played the same way. Vent calls and knowing where your team is helps a lot. When someone dies obviously you are going to look that way. He has played the same few maps since the beginning I would hope by now he'd know them pretty good. Have his demos pulled when you play us. Record your HLTV'S in scrims. How about you ask him for a demo? He has nothing to hide.

You can say what you want about dgf. We have been together forever, a lot longer than most of the teams today. We don't break up half way through a season because we are getting rolled. We don’t whine and cry to go to TPG middle. We push through. Our core team always stays. Not saying in ALL of the years in total dgf has been a team we haven't had a cheater or 2. But as soon as we find out they are kicked. Tons of teams have had cheaters. Some still do. Stop acting like children.
:arrow:

tr4gik

Ayame the few weeks I played on dgf with you were some of the worst days of my dod legacy. You blow.

edit: dblunt is either dead or in jail 1.5:1 on this.
Last edited by tr4gik on September 2012, edited 1 time in total.

tr4gik

meekrab wrote:
tr4gik wrote:I can't spot cheaters, my train of thought revolves around me thinking if I could pull off the same frags. Ego says yes so no he doesn't cheat.

Dude thought I cheated for a long time, so he's got to be pretty fucking terrible. :roll:

you're entire post confuses me, who is said "dude", and why the fuck in gods fuck would anyone alias as me haha funny.

jaz
Clans: mia, rbc, devil and dgf

Post by jaz » September 2012

tr4gik wrote:Ayame the few weeks I played on dgf with you were some of the worst days of my dod legacy. You blow.

Few weeks? You must mean days. You were booted off of the team, because no one could stand your worthless ass. Now run along honey. Scuttle under your rock and cower in safety. We both know you were to shitty for DGF then and now. So Shhhhh. Crawl back under. There you go, all safe and comfy. ;)

meekrab
Clans: tap, ENE, emo, |o/, toggle

Post by meekrab » September 2012

tr4gik wrote:
meekrab wrote:

you're entire post confuses me, who is said "dude", and why the fuck in gods fuck would anyone alias as me haha funny.

LOL <3

But seriously, said 'dude' is watchyourback, he literally convinced a whole pug of cal-im shitty kids that I was cheating with the sniper rifle in like mid 2005 when people actually got banned for cheating instead of being unpopular.

tenks

meekrab wrote:LOL <3

But seriously, said 'dude' is watchyourback, he literally convinced a whole pug of cal-im shitty kids that I was cheating with the sniper rifle in like mid 2005 when people actually got banned for cheating instead of being unpopular.

i still dont get your roof meme :(

tenks

jaz wrote:
tr4gik wrote:Ayame the few weeks I played on dgf with you were some of the worst days of my dod legacy. You blow.

Few weeks? You must mean days. You were booted off of the team, because no one could stand your worthless ass. Now run along honey. Scuttle under your rock and cower in safety. We both know you were to shitty for DGF then and now. So Shhhhh. Crawl back under. There you go, all safe and comfy. ;)

hahah, wait did Jazz just really call tragik bad?

wow, I'm dying over here~

tenks

lol you mad?

Airnick15
Clans: KSP-X, =[Vp]=, rts, SuaD, ronin, SuaP, fM, akk!

Post by Airnick15 » September 2012

tenks wrote:Image

lol you mad?

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.