bullgooselooney - bgl RELEASE

Day of Defeat Movies

Moderators: gloin, scorch-, darkrabbi, squatta, mogers

k4b00m
Clans: dpk, dgf

Re: bullgooselooney - bgl RELEASE

Post by k4b00m » May 2013

ward wrote:So you deleted 50k of my rep then proceeded to spell the negrep wrong in your clan names....CLEVER GIRL

Ah nice catch, I spelled it wrong. I didn't touch your rep though.

ward
Clans: elephant shockwave infamy teamlol llama patrol

Post by ward » May 2013

k4b00m wrote:
ward wrote:So you deleted 50k of my rep then proceeded to spell the negrep wrong in your clan names....CLEVER GIRL

Ah nice catch, I spelled it wrong. I didn't touch your rep though.

rehpyc
Clans: compLexity, LATELATELATE, THUNDER, gskiLL

Post by rehpyc » May 2013

bullgooselooney wrote:Which solitude clip are you talking about? Are you seeing the two different light fixtures at slip and thinking they are the same? That threw me off when i was lining it up at first. I don't use many crazy effects, so tried using a bunch wireframes to make up for that. Yeah i went pretty heavy with sharpen on the intro and wall shots to start the second song. The rest of the movie is under .1

good catch! threw me off as well. I just have always hated the look of wireframe and have only seen it used really well in a few CS movies. otherwise it just always looks tacky in comparison to a wallhack view used well. thoroughly glad you didn't use the same level of sharpen from the intro for all of the movie haha. some maps just have areas where the sharpening sticks out like a sore thumb as do allied models.

again, good movie!

and ward, rep levels seems to change as Sears or someone commonly touches the algorithm.

Last edited by rehpyc on May 2013, edited 1 time in total.

defiance

Post by defiance » May 2013

really really good.

ward
Clans: elephant shockwave infamy teamlol llama patrol

Post by ward » May 2013

rehpyc wrote:
bullgooselooney wrote:Which solitude clip are you talking about? Are you seeing the two different light fixtures at slip and thinking they are the same? That threw me off when i was lining it up at first. I don't use many crazy effects, so tried using a bunch wireframes to make up for that. Yeah i went pretty heavy with sharpen on the intro and wall shots to start the second song. The rest of the movie is under .1

good catch! threw me off as well. I just have always hated the look of wireframe and have only seen it used really well in a few CS movies. otherwise it just always looks tacky in comparison to a wallhack view used well. thoroughly glad you didn't use the same level of sharpen from the intro for all of the movie haha. some maps just have areas where the sharpening sticks out like a sore thumb as do allied models.

again, good movie!

and ward, rep levels seems to change as Sears or someone commonly touches the algorithm.

Admins can delete +rep/-reps HURPADERP

rehpyc

while I don't know if my rep has increased or decreased, since I don't really care what its number is, I know it's changed recently w/o a pos/neg rep done. and Sears has mentioned prior that the algorithm will at times make numbers go screwy, or he'll choose to make adjustments to the algorithm itself.

squatta
Admin
Clans: cXt, blacksheep, 45th, a0tp, 63rd, devil^, em0, ubad, sssx, mvpz, Greasy Dorks.

Post by squatta » May 2013

Its just kinda broken. Sometimes I tweak the algorithm, but that doesn't change how much rep points you have, just the reputation power that you have. All moderators on the site have the ability to delete individual +/- reps, but i'm the only that can manually edit your reputation points.

Some of the mods have been pretty liberal in their use of their ability to delete individual +/- reps lately, so you should stop doing that or I'll just take you're shit away if enough people complain to me about it.

Like I said before, in the next update, the rep system is likely to get a reboot or go away completely.

Hudson`
Donor
Clans: cc, 38th, v!, 0|K, THUNDER

Post by Hudson` » May 2013

Really good reactions and a decent feel for where people are gonna be sitting. Underrated player.

bullgooselooney
Donor
Clans: {CPD}, [IAM], dgf, [B]add

Post by bullgooselooney » May 2013

rehpyc wrote:

again, good movie!

Thanks. Got the idea of making the wireframe blue from css movies, but doesn't look as good. I would have done something like what you did for your wall shots in your second movie if I knew how. That was different and looked nice.

k4b00m
Clans: dpk, dgf

Post by k4b00m » May 2013

bullgooselooney wrote:I would have done something like what you did for your wall shots in your second movie if I knew how. That was different and looked nice.

Yes... do tell!

bullgooselooney
Donor

Hudson` wrote:Really good reactions and a decent feel for where people are gonna be sitting. Underrated player.

Thanks. I tend to get at least one tk a scrim/match due to reacting to little movements :D

jaz
Clans: mia, rbc, devil and dgf

Post by jaz » May 2013

bullgooselooney wrote:
Hudson` wrote:Really good reactions and a decent feel for where people are gonna be sitting. Underrated player.

Thanks. I tend to get at least one tk a scrim/match due to reacting to little movements :D

Maybe 2 or 3! :mrgreen:

nomis
Clans: moNster, DumbledoresARMY, iwa

Post by nomis » May 2013

Quite enjoyed it, syncing was really well done and the whole movie flowed really well, good job sir :)

bewton
Clans: RBC, SAS, LCM, PANDEMIC, BNG. MARKOMANIA, BTW

Post by bewton » May 2013

Fun to watch, great sync, good music, great flow.

Well done bullgoose, well done!

mike
Clans: bTw, Legion, FLAWLESS, NastyVAG, MVPZ, angryface

Post by mike » May 2013

Good frags and editing.. While the first song didn't appeal to me, I did like the second song choice. Frags flowed really well with the music.

rehpyc

k4b00m wrote:
bullgooselooney wrote:I would have done something like what you did for your wall shots in your second movie if I knew how. That was different and looked nice.

Yes... do tell!

by second movie do you mean the coL one? cause I don't have a second one.. at least i never completed/released anything since stopping many years ago :[

bullgooselooney
Donor

rehpyc wrote:
k4b00m wrote:

Yes... do tell!

by second movie do you mean the coL one? cause I don't have a second one.. at least i never completed/released anything since stopping many years ago :[

The one labeled "First Song" that wasn't finished.
http://archives.nineteeneleven.org/Movi ... stsong.avi

rehpyc

Well aren't I just gonna have to blame Corey Marko for giving that half-assed crap out. I know I still have the .veg file with the filters used, so I'll shoot that over to you and k4b00m when I find it.

bullgooselooney
Donor

rehpyc wrote:Well aren't I just gonna have to blame Corey Marko for giving that half-assed crap out. I know I still have the .veg file with the filters used, so I'll shoot that over to you and k4b00m when I find it.

Ok thanks. No idea how i got it, but I've had it for years :D

dogfire
Clans: - TP -, [R|L], [L.A.B], -{PC}- LIVEVIL, </3

Post by dogfire » May 2013

nice movie, watched in 144p

Henry
Clans: noREG, GENTLEMEN, Twisted D Bench Warmer/Cheerleader

Post by Henry » June 2013

BGL = Big Gay Lobster

But srsly though, you da man, man.

raz
Clans: Gamerz

Post by raz » June 2013

+1 for Jack White

Airnick15
Clans: KSP-X, =[Vp]=, rts, SuaD, ronin, SuaP, fM, akk!

Post by Airnick15 » June 2013

cassinoroyale wrote:I fucking loved it, evan! what a nice compedium

Compendium?! 75% of Americans couldn't use that word in a sentence, well done.

cassinoroyale
Donor
Clans: d7, @ NeT, CNB, dW, MVPz, Owned, rr, dodod, iwa, 3h

Post by cassinoroyale » June 2013

Airnick15 wrote:
cassinoroyale wrote:I fucking loved it, evan! what a nice compedium

Compendium?! 75% of Americans couldn't use that word in a sentence, well done.

Hahaha thanks for noticing, Nick. Although I had to screw up by not writing it properly lmao... oh well. My grammar skills are poor but I always felt proud of myself for my vocabulary... :geek:

Airnick15
Clans: KSP-X, =[Vp]=, rts, SuaD, ronin, SuaP, fM, akk!

Post by Airnick15 » June 2013

Really good movie, btw.