DODLADIES@MBG Server

Mostly dank memes.

Moderator: mogers

mogers
Clans: rltw, 3h, rwb, ubad, GREASY DORKS, LcM, dgf, le.

DODLADIES@MBG Server

Post by mogers » March 2012

Ban Information
Name: |3h| MOGERS
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:4492
Reason: tina has a huge clit
Unban Time: Permanent Ban
Admin Name: ~MBG~ RodManHoBo
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11524560
Kicked by Console: "You are banned from this server. Check your console"
Kicked :"You are banned from this server. Check you

Anybody know any of these people? I don't know why I got banned, and there are like 8 pubs left in dod. I'd prefer not to be banned from this server because "tina has a huge clit." I don't even know who Tina is..

stealthlol
Clans: 4thR, g4n, xm, ptm, snowmen, NoGo, AYEBAYBAY, team99, 3h

Re: DODLADIES@MBG Server

Post by stealthlol » March 2012

It could be due to the lack of spaces in your name. That's my guess.

mogers

My name actually had 11 spaces in it at the time, console just shortened it.

CharlieGiteau
Clans: solidworks, pUr/fp^, gddLam, TeamLess, [38th], NB

Post by CharlieGiteau » March 2012

Post the ip to that pub if you would, sir. I just got banned from KHH, and it seems they're now ignoring my attempts to be unbanned. I need another pub on my short list.

mogers

208.167.234.234:27015

stealthlol
Clans: 4thR, g4n, xm, ptm, snowmen, NoGo, AYEBAYBAY, team99, 3h

Post by stealthlol » March 2012

mogers wrote:My name actually had 11 spaces in it at the time, console just shortened it.

Please see:
stealthlol wrote:It could be due to the lack of spaces in your name. That's my guess.

Hopper
Clans: p2o!, {DFH}, #CallMeMaybe, |505th PIR|, {D.D}, unKnown|

Post by Hopper » March 2012

This server has a bad history of banning people for dumb reasons. I myself am banned from there just because I didn't cap a flag and because my name was the camping douche. I wouldn't recommend playing in there unless you wanna be forced to play random and not be able to kill anyone without getting bitched at for not capping flags.

Kenz0

Post by Kenz0 » March 2012

Same goes for the HAT server..

Idiot who dosent like getting pwned tells another idiot who dosent like to get pwned to tell a new idiot who dosent like to get pwned, to take a look at this player and sees things he cant do himself. then you have 3 idiots agreeing on a player is cheating resulting in a perm bann.

http://www.heresatissueclan.com/viewtop ... =37&t=8086

Haveing read the thread they made and watched the demo's they made, im not even sure its worth trying to appeal since it would take to long trying to explain them how bad they are at this game..

seanality
Clans: Despise/UI, SKULL, ez5, n2p/Eximius, InsG, gddLam, band-aid, Jim's, htk

Post by seanality » March 2012

Kenz0 wrote:Same goes for the HAT server..

Idiot who dosent like getting pwned tells another idiot who dosent like to get pwned to tell a new idiot who dosent like to get pwned, to take a look at this player and sees things he cant do himself. then you have 3 idiots agreeing on a player is cheating resulting in a perm bann.

Haveing read the thread they made and watched the demo's they made, im not even sure its worth trying to appeal since it would take to long trying to explain them how bad they are at this game..

sounds like they needed a tissue.

CharlieGiteau

Post by CharlieGiteau » March 2012

Kenz0 wrote:Same goes for the HAT server..

Enoch Root and Slayer both told me they had a lot of people complain to them that I was cheating, yet they know that I don't. Slayer specifically told me that if I run up ratios like I did before, that I wouldn't be welcome anymore, which was kinda ironic. The one guy that hates me for some reason is Casper. He gets so angry when I join and keeps playing those in game sound files. He ends up camping and when I call him out for it he goes all postal. Mostly it was Vedder and Mata-Hari that really accused me though. Vedder mentioning he's played for 12 years and there was no way I could do what I was doing. I'll have to try out this new pub and see how quickly I can get banned, I guess.

t`RavE
Clans: =[Vp]=, team 99, others i forgot, ( s )ttR.

Post by t`RavE » March 2012

CharlieGiteau wrote:Vedder mentioning he's played for 12 years and there was no way I could do what I was doing.

This reminds me of a certain quote... "that gun goes straight up!"

AlopeX
Clans: 4thR

Post by AlopeX » March 2012

all of us who went to the youtube clip and flamed them for being idiots caused them to now make the video private. hahahaha

CharlieGiteau

Post by CharlieGiteau » April 2012

Well, now I'm banned from this server...

Some dumb, drunk whore was complaining I was cheating; verbally berating me nonstop. During all of which I remained calm and actually aided some of them with some in-game problems. She was actually in the KHH server when I got banned there, so I said to her that she sounds like "Heidi", who used every excuse in the world to keep me banned, and that didn't go too well. Well apparently that's shit talking women. Was actually a server that reg'd decent...too bad.

Ban Information
Name: CharlieGiteau
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:779838
Reason: shit talk to women
Unban Time: Permanent Ban
Admin Name: ~MBG~ RodMan HoBo
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11524560

The guy who banned me was just waiting for a reason to do it. His final words were "Sorry Charlie, sorry Charlie, but, but you can't be shit talking women here." He was also drunk...

biggie
Clans: op3c, Flawless, DRUGS

Post by biggie » April 2012

Seems like every admin in these pubs are drunken hillbillys

mike
Clans: bTw, Legion, FLAWLESS, NastyVAG, MVPZ, angryface

Post by mike » April 2012

I got banned from there too haha. They were bitching at me because I didn' random. They kicked me, I reconnected, went random class, and got banned. :(

xpx
Clans: ~[=], TAP, h8, irawr, noLuck, 99

Post by xpx » April 2012

Now matt's chances of getting laid on the internet are ruined! "Hi I'm a 16 year old girl just trying to have fun, while flaunting I'm a girl at the same time!" "Well if that's the case, I work at the olive garden working on their POS system. Want some free breadsticks?" This is the point where sex ensues.

lolinus
Clans: Flawless
D.R.U.G.S
Gskill
#family

Post by lolinus » April 2012

63.209.36.82:27015 that christian server is pretty good, usually a decent ammount of people and got less retarded maps than BAW. Oh, and if you manage to get banned you should get an reward(unless you're shit talking or swearing or blatantly aimbotting).

nomis
Clans: moNster, DumbledoresARMY, iwa

Post by nomis » April 2012

lolinus wrote:63.209.36.82:27015 that christian server is pretty good, usually a decent ammount of people and got less retarded maps than BAW. Oh, and if you manage to get banned you should get an reward(unless you're shit talking or swearing or blatantly aimbotting).

Yeah, I remember seeing a thread on their forums from like a year ago where squadleader posted about some guy cheating, and the admins ripped him a new one, so funny haha

mogers

Post by mogers » April 2012

xpx wrote:Now matt's chances of getting laid on the internet are ruined! "Hi I'm a 16 year old girl just trying to have fun, while flaunting I'm a girl at the same time!" "Well if that's the case, I work at the olive garden working on their POS system. Want some free breadsticks?" This is the point where sex ensues.

lolwut? Grant you so cray.