Declaration of Romantic Intent

Mostly dank memes.

Moderator: mogers

Post Reply
hildebrand
Donor
Posts: 901
Joined: February 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: {GSR}, prFnd, rmX., The Gentlemen, mtp, winnfield, |o/, akk!, iwa
Location: Canada

Declaration of Romantic Intent

Post by hildebrand » January 2013

Dear alex kirk, I wish to inform you that I consider you to be a scholarly human being, a quality which I consider comfortably attractive.

Frankly, the world is filled with many foul-mouthed people, though you are far more gastight than them.

I find myself daydreaming about what you do in real life.

Your bones are like diamonds and your eye reminds me of a breast.

I would happily jump out of a plane with a parachute in order to play Day of Defeat with you. I can only hope that you feel the same alluring heartbeat toward me.

I eagerly anticipate your candid reply.

Sincerely,

Your Canadian Company

HILDEBRAND

Extent of interest:
Intrigued -
I have a bit of a crush - X
Infatuated -

I have felt this way since:
I was born - X
We met -
This morning -

Please Reply:
Immediately - X
In Writing - X
With Enthusiasm - X

DISCLAIMER: This notice is intended to alert you to my feelings at the moment. Feelings may change rapidly and without further notice. In the event that you are interested, act quickly.

stealthlol
Posts: 2032
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: 4thR, g4n, xm, ptm, snowmen, NoGo, AYEBAYBAY, team99, 3h

Re: Official Notice: Declaration of Romantic Intent

Post by stealthlol » January 2013

I have often heard Alex's eyes be compared to breasts.

User avatar
squatta
Admin
Posts: 2905
Joined: June 2002
Reputation: 0
Clans: cXt, blacksheep, 45th, a0tp, 63rd, devil^, em0, ubad, sssx, mvpz, Greasy Dorks.
Contact:

Re: Declaration of Romantic Intent

Post by squatta » January 2013


toxinatoR
Posts: 1211
Joined: February 2011
Reputation: 1
Clans: THUNDER
Contact:

Re: Declaration of Romantic Intent

Post by toxinatoR » January 2013

Image

wintehs
Posts: 578
Joined: May 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: pineriders, deadboLT, mafia', DaNiNjA, BuBbLeS

Re: Declaration of Romantic Intent

Post by wintehs » January 2013

Image

mike
Posts: 386
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: bTw, Legion, FLAWLESS, NastyVAG, MVPZ, angryface
Contact:

Re: Declaration of Romantic Intent

Post by mike » January 2013

Image

kirk
Posts: 2436
Joined: February 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: feat6, aids, x[m], ptm, snowmen, NoGo, GI, 50cal, moNster, te amo, gameslaves, winnfield, koala, iwa
Contact:

Re: Declaration of Romantic Intent

Post by kirk » January 2013

hildebrand wrote:Dear alex kirk, I wish to inform you that I consider you to be a scholarly human being, a quality which I consider comfortably attractive.

Frankly, the world is filled with many foul-mouthed people, though you are far more gastight than them.

I find myself daydreaming about what you do in real life.

Your bones are like diamonds and your eye reminds me of a breast.

I would happily jump out of a plane with a parachute in order to play Day of Defeat with you. I can only hope that you feel the same alluring heartbeat toward me.

I eagerly anticipate your candid reply.

Sincerely,

Your Canadian Company

HILDEBRAND

Extent of interest:
Intrigued -
I have a bit of a crush - X
Infatuated -

I have felt this way since:
I was born - X
We met -
This morning -

Please Reply:
Immediately - X
In Writing - X
With Enthusiasm - X

DISCLAIMER: This notice is intended to alert you to my feelings at the moment. Feelings may change rapidly and without further notice. In the event that you are interested, act quickly.

Image

User avatar
CharlieGiteau
Posts: 1331
Joined: May 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: solidworks, pUr/fp^, gddLam, TeamLess, [38th], NB
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Declaration of Romantic Intent

Post by CharlieGiteau » January 2013

Hilde, was this an attempt to get birthday sex from Alex?

User avatar
mogers
Moderator
Posts: 1357
Joined: February 2003
Reputation: 1
Clans: rltw, 3h, rwb, ubad, GREASY DORKS, LcM, dgf, le.
Location: Lexington, KY
Contact:

Re: Declaration of Romantic Intent

Post by mogers » January 2013

alex kirk wrote:
hildebrand wrote:Dear alex kirk, I wish to inform you that I consider you to be a scholarly human being, a quality which I consider comfortably attractive.

Frankly, the world is filled with many foul-mouthed people, though you are far more gastight than them.

I find myself daydreaming about what you do in real life.

Your bones are like diamonds and your eye reminds me of a breast.

I would happily jump out of a plane with a parachute in order to play Day of Defeat with you. I can only hope that you feel the same alluring heartbeat toward me.

I eagerly anticipate your candid reply.

Sincerely,

Your Canadian Company

HILDEBRAND

Extent of interest:
Intrigued -
I have a bit of a crush - X
Infatuated -

I have felt this way since:
I was born - X
We met -
This morning -

Please Reply:
Immediately - X
In Writing - X
With Enthusiasm - X

DISCLAIMER: This notice is intended to alert you to my feelings at the moment. Feelings may change rapidly and without further notice. In the event that you are interested, act quickly.

Image

Now Ben is going to kill himself on his birthday...

milo
Posts: 1379
Joined: March 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: Liverpool Football Club
Location: Anfield, Liverpool

Re: Declaration of Romantic Intent

Post by milo » January 2013

alex kirk wrote:
hildebrand wrote:Dear alex kirk, I wish to inform you that I consider you to be a scholarly human being, a quality which I consider comfortably attractive.

Frankly, the world is filled with many foul-mouthed people, though you are far more gastight than them.

I find myself daydreaming about what you do in real life.

Your bones are like diamonds and your eye reminds me of a breast.

I would happily jump out of a plane with a parachute in order to play Day of Defeat with you. I can only hope that you feel the same alluring heartbeat toward me.

I eagerly anticipate your candid reply.

Sincerely,

Your Canadian Company

HILDEBRAND

Extent of interest:
Intrigued -
I have a bit of a crush - X
Infatuated -

I have felt this way since:
I was born - X
We met -
This morning -

Please Reply:
Immediately - X
In Writing - X
With Enthusiasm - X

DISCLAIMER: This notice is intended to alert you to my feelings at the moment. Feelings may change rapidly and without further notice. In the event that you are interested, act quickly.

Image


Image

kirk
Posts: 2436
Joined: February 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: feat6, aids, x[m], ptm, snowmen, NoGo, GI, 50cal, moNster, te amo, gameslaves, winnfield, koala, iwa
Contact:

Re: Declaration of Romantic Intent

Post by kirk » January 2013

mogers wrote:Now Ben is going to kill himself on his birthday...

I can't help that my heart belongs to another man.








































































You.
































































Image

User avatar
mogers
Moderator
Posts: 1357
Joined: February 2003
Reputation: 1
Clans: rltw, 3h, rwb, ubad, GREASY DORKS, LcM, dgf, le.
Location: Lexington, KY
Contact:

Re: Declaration of Romantic Intent

Post by mogers » January 2013

alex kirk wrote:
mogers wrote:Now Ben is going to kill himself on his birthday...

I can't help that my heart belongs to another man.








































































You.
































































Image

Image

hildebrand
Donor
Posts: 901
Joined: February 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: {GSR}, prFnd, rmX., The Gentlemen, mtp, winnfield, |o/, akk!, iwa
Location: Canada

Re: Declaration of Romantic Intent

Post by hildebrand » January 2013

at first i was thinking to myself:

Image

but then i was like:

Image

fuck this thread

#cut4bieber

acetamino
Posts: 924
Joined: January 2011
Reputation: 0
Location: Burlington
Contact:

Re: Declaration of Romantic Intent

Post by acetamino » January 2013

Image

kirk
Posts: 2436
Joined: February 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: feat6, aids, x[m], ptm, snowmen, NoGo, GI, 50cal, moNster, te amo, gameslaves, winnfield, koala, iwa
Contact:

Re: Declaration of Romantic Intent

Post by kirk » January 2013

acetamino wrote:Image

Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests