Aaron Hernandez

Mostly dank memes.

Moderator: mogers

kirk
Posts: 2436
Joined: February 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: feat6, aids, x[m], ptm, snowmen, NoGo, GI, 50cal, moNster, te amo, gameslaves, winnfield, koala, iwa
Contact:

Re: Aaron Hernandez

Post by kirk » June 2013

avenger wrote:pffffffffffffffffftttttt. Shows what you know.

Brb buying an extra car to fend off the unhappiness.

akiro
Posts: 490
Joined: July 2012
Reputation: 0
Clans: 20id, hb, deadbolt, bubbles, 151

Re: Aaron Hernandez

Post by akiro » June 2013

I lost my dad at 11, 6 months after he was diagnose with leukemia. I didnt turn to drugs and gangs, and then be involved in multiple violent issues and then murder someone. There is a difference between lashing out, and continuing to invove yourself with trash and violence. The whole bullshit i had a hard life because my dad died would make sense if he didnt get to go to college for free, fuck up and then still make it to the nfl and get a 40 mil contract. He wanted to play football ad make money, he got what he wanted so what the fuck is he so unhappy about? Immature dumb prick, matt light who never has said shit about any nfl player said he didnt like anything hernandez stood for.


Everyone is different, i get that, but lets not make excuses for very single person who does some horrible shit. Being depressed will never be an excuse for an execution style murder, he could have afforded to see a fucking doctor. On top of that now his fiancee and kid are alone, and i'm sure his mother is destroyed.

rehpyc
Posts: 423
Joined: May 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: compLexity, LATELATELATE, THUNDER, gskiLL

Re: Aaron Hernandez

Post by rehpyc » June 2013

shoulda hired a killer~

wintehs
Posts: 578
Joined: May 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: pineriders, deadboLT, mafia', DaNiNjA, BuBbLeS

Re: Aaron Hernandez

Post by wintehs » June 2013

akiro wrote:I lost my dad at 11, 6 months after he was diagnose with leukemia. I didnt turn to drugs and gangs, and then be involved in multiple violent issues and then murder someone. There is a difference between lashing out, and continuing to invove yourself with trash and violence. The whole bullshit i had a hard life because my dad died would make sense if he didnt get to go to college for free, fuck up and then still make it to the nfl and get a 40 mil contract. He wanted to play football ad make money, he got what he wanted so what the fuck is he so unhappy about? Immature dumb prick, matt light who never has said shit about any nfl player said he didnt like anything hernandez stood for.


Everyone is different, i get that, but lets not make excuses for very single person who does some horrible shit. Being depressed will never be an excuse for an execution style murder, he could have afforded to see a fucking doctor. On top of that now his fiancee and kid are alone, and i'm sure his mother is destroyed.


Image

ao_
Posts: 379
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0

Re: Aaron Hernandez

Post by ao_ » June 2013

kirk wrote:
avenger wrote:pffffffffffffffffftttttt. Shows what you know.

Brb buying an extra car to fend off the unhappiness.


Sounds like my aunt who lives in Grosse Point.... I just saw her for the first time in a few years and she was so bombed out on anti-depressants and anxiety pills that she was unable to look at me straight. She is a classic example of someone who believed money would be the key to happiness and is miserable.

kirk
Posts: 2436
Joined: February 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: feat6, aids, x[m], ptm, snowmen, NoGo, GI, 50cal, moNster, te amo, gameslaves, winnfield, koala, iwa
Contact:

Re: Aaron Hernandez

Post by kirk » June 2013

akiro wrote:I lost my dad at 11, 6 months after he was diagnose with leukemia. I didnt turn to drugs and gangs, and then be involved in multiple violent issues and then murder someone. There is a difference between lashing out, and continuing to invove yourself with trash and violence. The whole bullshit i had a hard life because my dad died would make sense if he didnt get to go to college for free, fuck up and then still make it to the nfl and get a 40 mil contract. He wanted to play football ad make money, he got what he wanted so what the fuck is he so unhappy about? Immature dumb prick, matt light who never has said shit about any nfl player said he didnt like anything hernandez stood for.

Everyone is different, i get that, but lets not make excuses for very single person who does some horrible shit. Being depressed will never be an excuse for an execution style murder, he could have afforded to see a fucking doctor. On top of that now his fiancee and kid are alone, and i'm sure his mother is destroyed.

Essay time, bitches! (Just because I know I troll these forums for funsies, please read this post as one with no attempt to be disrespectful!)

I don't make excuses for people who do horrible things, but I do acknowledge the circumstances which lead individuals to do such things. That is not to justify their actions from a "moral" standpoint but rather it is an attempt to look at the underlying mechanisms which lead people to break certain moral codes (i.e., cause and effect). Everyone in this situation is worthy of sympathy: one individual lost his life, another suffered severely enough to believe that murder is a viable option to alleviate his distress, and the countless family/friends harmed by this. Just because an individual committed an act that we deem immoral does not mean we discount his suffering or unhappiness; that is very far from pragmatic or helpful. I think this can be illustrated in European rehab-based justice systems vs. our punishment-based justice system. The former acknowledges certain uncontrollable variables (or lack of variables) which increase an individual's potential to do terrible things, while the latter does not take such things into account, which is a shame. The rates of relapse, poverty, reincarceration, use of social services, etc. can illustrate which is more utilitarian.

We can look at an individual's life and think, "they had no reason to be unhappy because of this and that and that as well," but from a pragmatic standpoint it does nothing and is actually quite erroneous. People suffer amidst every circumstance and condition in the world; it is universally pervasive and culturally resilient. Discounting suffering, even when individuals do heinous things (which I would argue stem heavily from uncontrollable factors), allows us to continue to be ignorant of the conditions which cause such heinous events in the first place.

Basically if we could bring some Tralfamadorians in here, they could peer into time/space and probably give you millions of events, people, moments, memories, etc. which cause us to do the things we do, good or bad. Sympathy, rather than immediate blame, would be the default response to this situation should we be able to see that additional dimension.

Hopefully this makes some sense...but really many might be thinking...

Image

ao_ wrote:
kirk wrote:
avenger wrote:pffffffffffffffffftttttt. Shows what you know.

Brb buying an extra car to fend off the unhappiness.


Sounds like my aunt who lives in Grosse Point.... I just saw her for the first time in a few years and she was so bombed out on anti-depressants and anxiety pills that she was unable to look at me straight. She is a classic example of someone who believed money would be the key to happiness and is miserable.

Antidepressants are the most disgusting scam in the history of medication and science. The number of studies which show zero statistical significance in the efficacy of antidepressants is remarkably larger than the studies which do show significance, and of those which show significance it can be shown that over 80% of the effects of antidepressants stem solely from placebo effects.

We've all been duped into believing that the purpose of life is emotional happiness, and further we've been told that money will help us get there. It's a remarkable lie and it's probably a huge factor as to why every mental illness is rising in prominence and why major depression will be the second leading cause of disability worldwide, second only to HIV/AIDS. Think about that for a moment...

And now psychiatrists can prescribe individuals antidepressants for things like grief when a family member dies, according to the newly revised definition of "depression" as per the DSM-5. We officially prescribe medication for "normal" or "healthy" sadness because we have been conditioned to fear such experiences. It's gross.

Todo
Posts: 238
Joined: June 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: -|Ea|-, b3, dboLT, bubbles/sparkles, schweiss, bootman, gg #awfulworks, 151

Re: Aaron Hernandez

Post by Todo » June 2013

ao_ wrote:
kirk wrote:
avenger wrote:pffffffffffffffffftttttt. Shows what you know.

Brb buying an extra car to fend off the unhappiness.


Sounds like my aunt who lives in Grosse Point.... I just saw her for the first time in a few years and she was so bombed out on anti-depressants and anxiety pills that she was unable to look at me straight. She is a classic example of someone who believed money would be the key to happiness and is miserable.

Would you say she looked.......... blank?

Image

d u c k s
Posts: 71
Joined: March 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: FurY, Toggle ON
Contact:

Re: Aaron Hernandez

Post by d u c k s » June 2013

Image

sevEN
Posts: 1139
Joined: March 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: THUNDER

Re: Aaron Hernandez

Post by sevEN » June 2013

tenks wrote:
sevEN wrote:
tenks wrote:5+ bullets in body.

Gun found, security footage of him in his house walking around with gun in his hand, talking about Lloyd (the man he killed) in an angry tone. He planned and orchestrated the whole thing. Picked Lloyd up and waited for him to get out of the car, shot him in the back of the head, and a few more bullets to his chest.

No bail. Getting death penalty most likely. Obstruction of justice + first degree murder + pre-meditated = fucked


Ray Lewis can't do nothing for him now but slap the shit out of him


source? I haven't heard all of those details..



Espn, google...I typed it right off the source. internets are fun~



read the article. your version is very exaggerated and pure speculation. which is what i thought when i read it. thanks for the confirmation

User avatar
tenks
Posts: 1040
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: baffleck[dd]

Re: Aaron Hernandez

Post by tenks » June 2013

sevEN wrote:
tenks wrote:
sevEN wrote:
tenks wrote:5+ bullets in body.

Gun found, security footage of him in his house walking around with gun in his hand, talking about Lloyd (the man he killed) in an angry tone. He planned and orchestrated the whole thing. Picked Lloyd up and waited for him to get out of the car, shot him in the back of the head, and a few more bullets to his chest.

No bail. Getting death penalty most likely. Obstruction of justice + first degree murder + pre-meditated = fucked


Ray Lewis can't do nothing for him now but slap the shit out of him


source? I haven't heard all of those details..



Espn, google...I typed it right off the source. internets are fun~



read the article. your version is very exaggerated and pure speculation. which is what i thought when i read it. thanks for the confirmation



Yea, I'm pretty sure you just read a random article that I wasn't quoting and jumped to conclusions cause it didn't match. Good work!

Jb_
Posts: 948
Joined: March 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: |NUDE|,-Nt-,hb-, mvjbz

Re: Aaron Hernandez

Post by Jb_ » June 2013

Jesus Kirk you know how to bomb a thread with nonsense. If we all sat around and worried about all that dumb shit like you then we wouldn't enjoy living. Works both ways hombre.

kirk
Posts: 2436
Joined: February 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: feat6, aids, x[m], ptm, snowmen, NoGo, GI, 50cal, moNster, te amo, gameslaves, winnfield, koala, iwa
Contact:

Re: Aaron Hernandez

Post by kirk » June 2013

Jb_ wrote:Jesus Kirk you know how to bomb a thread with nonsense. If we all sat around and worried about all that dumb shit like you then we wouldn't enjoy living. Works both ways hombre.

I know how to bomb a thread, but it's certainly not nonsense! Understand first, respond second.

Interestingly people who devote themselves fully to concepts I described, in arguably radical ways, pretty much never worry and find fulfillment in everyday tasks you and I would probably find mundane. And as far as personal experience goes, it has helped to remove much of my worry or frustration or anger in others. I find it's easier to let go of things I might have previously found disagreeable, and subsequently it's much easier to enjoy living. When you understand the source of immorality as we define it stems from shared suffering, and that control and free will are largely illusions, then empathy and sympathy become more natural responses. I promise you this does not remove enjoyment from living, but rather it enhances it greatly.

Seeking insight into human nature and how we operate is not dumb, in my opinion. Seeking answers into the ways we behave is of utmost importance, and I already made the case for that in regards to the justice systems between various countries. Sitting around thinking about this "dumb shit" is what has led other countries to revamp the way they treat criminals so that justice is less costly, more effective, and does not reinforce a cycle of crime. Sounds like those who ponder these questions have improved society in unfathomable ways.

This is also important when it comes to psychological treatment, of course. That should be self-evident.

Crono
Posts: 123
Joined: March 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: Too many to remember

Re: Aaron Hernandez

Post by Crono » June 2013

Sad to see this guy screw up his life. Always thought he had potential to be better then gronk. But we will never know.

acetamino
Posts: 924
Joined: January 2011
Reputation: 0
Location: Burlington
Contact:

Re: Aaron Hernandez

Post by acetamino » June 2013

The next oj case right here!

Jb_
Posts: 948
Joined: March 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: |NUDE|,-Nt-,hb-, mvjbz

Re: Aaron Hernandez

Post by Jb_ » June 2013

kirk wrote:
Jb_ wrote:Jesus Kirk you know how to bomb a thread with nonsense. If we all sat around and worried about all that dumb shit like you then we wouldn't enjoy living. Works both ways hombre.

I know how to bomb a thread, but it's certainly not nonsense! Understand first, respond second.

Interestingly people who devote themselves fully to concepts I described, in arguably radical ways, pretty much never worry and find fulfillment in everyday tasks you and I would probably find mundane. And as far as personal experience goes, it has helped to remove much of my worry or frustration or anger in others. I find it's easier to let go of things I might have previously found disagreeable, and subsequently it's much easier to enjoy living. When you understand the source of immorality as we define it stems from shared suffering, and that control and free will are largely illusions, then empathy and sympathy become more natural responses. I promise you this does not remove enjoyment from living, but rather it enhances it greatly.

Seeking insight into human nature and how we operate is not dumb, in my opinion. Seeking answers into the ways we behave is of utmost importance, and I already made the case for that in regards to the justice systems between various countries. Sitting around thinking about this "dumb shit" is what has led other countries to revamp the way they treat criminals so that justice is less costly, more effective, and does not reinforce a cycle of crime. Sounds like those who ponder these questions have improved society in unfathomable ways.

This is also important when it comes to psychological treatment, of course. That should be self-evident.


Image

User avatar
Crank
Posts: 145
Joined: February 2012
Reputation: 0
Clans: {D.D}, 505th PIR, CallMeMaybe?!, AAC, /= /=, vVv
Location: Surprise, AZ

Re: Aaron Hernandez

Post by Crank » June 2013

shoguNtw wrote:Patriots TE aaron hernandez charged with first degree murder, crazy story. thoughts?



annnnnd now a possible suspect to two other murders last july.

toxinatoR
Posts: 1211
Joined: February 2011
Reputation: 1
Clans: THUNDER
Contact:

Re: Aaron Hernandez

Post by toxinatoR » June 2013

kirk wrote:Because money doesn't somehow negate suffering. As much as we've all been duped into believing it does.


Image

toxinatoR
Posts: 1211
Joined: February 2011
Reputation: 1
Clans: THUNDER
Contact:

Re: Aaron Hernandez

Post by toxinatoR » June 2013

rehpyc wrote:shoulda hired a killer~


Image

wintehs
Posts: 578
Joined: May 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: pineriders, deadboLT, mafia', DaNiNjA, BuBbLeS

Re: Aaron Hernandez

Post by wintehs » June 2013

toxinatoR wrote:
rehpyc wrote:shoulda hired a killer~


Image


Image

User avatar
CharlieGiteau
Posts: 1331
Joined: May 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: solidworks, pUr/fp^, gddLam, TeamLess, [38th], NB
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Aaron Hernandez

Post by CharlieGiteau » June 2013

toxinatoR wrote:
rehpyc wrote:shoulda hired a killer~


Image

He's going the Chris Benoit route. ROID RAGE!!!

shoguNtw
Posts: 290
Joined: June 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: dgf, slow loris, ta, iwa, legion, super. gsr, flatout
Location: canada

Re: Aaron Hernandez

Post by shoguNtw » June 2013

Crank wrote:
shoguNtw wrote:Patriots TE aaron hernandez charged with first degree murder, crazy story. thoughts?



annnnnd now a possible suspect to two other murders last july.

this is crazy, vehicled involved in a drive by shooting killing two was registered to him

User avatar
Miller`
Donor
Posts: 644
Joined: May 2011
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Re: Aaron Hernandez

Post by Miller` » June 2013

tenks wrote:
sevEN wrote:
tenks wrote:
sevEN wrote:
tenks wrote:5+ bullets in body.

Gun found, security footage of him in his house walking around with gun in his hand, talking about Lloyd (the man he killed) in an angry tone. He planned and orchestrated the whole thing. Picked Lloyd up and waited for him to get out of the car, shot him in the back of the head, and a few more bullets to his chest.

No bail. Getting death penalty most likely. Obstruction of justice + first degree murder + pre-meditated = fucked


Ray Lewis can't do nothing for him now but slap the shit out of him


source? I haven't heard all of those details..



Espn, google...I typed it right off the source. internets are fun~



read the article. your version is very exaggerated and pure speculation. which is what i thought when i read it. thanks for the confirmation



Yea, I'm pretty sure you just read a random article that I wasn't quoting and jumped to conclusions cause it didn't match. Good work!


I think the parts Joey is referring to, and I haven't seen either, is that Hernandez made him get out of the car, shot him in the head and then more in the chest. In fact, the police have not called him the shooter - just that he has been responsible for a murder - because they do not have the gun as of yet. They did release information yesterday that Lloyd was shot in the arms in a defensive stance and then a few more in the back as he crawled away.

Either way, it was an apparent egregious attack and being part of a previous murder is going to show his gang ties and be a major black eye on the Patriots and NFL.

User avatar
Eco
Posts: 57
Joined: May 2013
Reputation: 0

Re: Aaron Hernandez

Post by Eco » June 2013

Image

User avatar
tenks
Posts: 1040
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: baffleck[dd]

Re: Aaron Hernandez

Post by tenks » June 2013

Miller` wrote:
I think the parts Joey is referring to, and I haven't seen either, is that Hernandez made him get out of the car, shot him in the head and then more in the chest.



It was on sportscenter, the guys doing the coverage said it on air. Sorry I don't have an article to show you two proof, but I also don't have anything to gain by making that up. They said multiple times on an early ESPN report, he shot him in the chest after he shot him the head, after he got out of the car. Whether he made him get out of the car, I don't know. They also said they have tape him walking around his living room or whatever, with gun in hand saying "you can't trust nobody" before Lloyd was murdered. Which is also where the reporter said now there is a motive and in addition to the obstruction of justice, he was fucked. :mrgreen:

User avatar
Polak
Posts: 625
Joined: March 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: online thunder

Re: Aaron Hernandez

Post by Polak » July 2013

kirk wrote:
akiro wrote:I lost my dad at 11, 6 months after he was diagnose with leukemia. I didnt turn to drugs and gangs, and then be involved in multiple violent issues and then murder someone. There is a difference between lashing out, and continuing to invove yourself with trash and violence. The whole bullshit i had a hard life because my dad died would make sense if he didnt get to go to college for free, fuck up and then still make it to the nfl and get a 40 mil contract. He wanted to play football ad make money, he got what he wanted so what the fuck is he so unhappy about? Immature dumb prick, matt light who never has said shit about any nfl player said he didnt like anything hernandez stood for.

Everyone is different, i get that, but lets not make excuses for very single person who does some horrible shit. Being depressed will never be an excuse for an execution style murder, he could have afforded to see a fucking doctor. On top of that now his fiancee and kid are alone, and i'm sure his mother is destroyed.

Essay time, bitches! (Just because I know I troll these forums for funsies, please read this post as one with no attempt to be disrespectful!)

I don't make excuses for people who do horrible things, but I do acknowledge the circumstances which lead individuals to do such things. That is not to justify their actions from a "moral" standpoint but rather it is an attempt to look at the underlying mechanisms which lead people to break certain moral codes (i.e., cause and effect). Everyone in this situation is worthy of sympathy: one individual lost his life, another suffered severely enough to believe that murder is a viable option to alleviate his distress, and the countless family/friends harmed by this. Just because an individual committed an act that we deem immoral does not mean we discount his suffering or unhappiness; that is very far from pragmatic or helpful. I think this can be illustrated in European rehab-based justice systems vs. our punishment-based justice system. The former acknowledges certain uncontrollable variables (or lack of variables) which increase an individual's potential to do terrible things, while the latter does not take such things into account, which is a shame. The rates of relapse, poverty, reincarceration, use of social services, etc. can illustrate which is more utilitarian.

We can look at an individual's life and think, "they had no reason to be unhappy because of this and that and that as well," but from a pragmatic standpoint it does nothing and is actually quite erroneous. People suffer amidst every circumstance and condition in the world; it is universally pervasive and culturally resilient. Discounting suffering, even when individuals do heinous things (which I would argue stem heavily from uncontrollable factors), allows us to continue to be ignorant of the conditions which cause such heinous events in the first place.

Basically if we could bring some Tralfamadorians in here, they could peer into time/space and probably give you millions of events, people, moments, memories, etc. which cause us to do the things we do, good or bad. Sympathy, rather than immediate blame, would be the default response to this situation should we be able to see that additional dimension.

Hopefully this makes some sense...but really many might be thinking...

Image

ao_ wrote:
kirk wrote:
avenger wrote:pffffffffffffffffftttttt. Shows what you know.

Brb buying an extra car to fend off the unhappiness.


Sounds like my aunt who lives in Grosse Point.... I just saw her for the first time in a few years and she was so bombed out on anti-depressants and anxiety pills that she was unable to look at me straight. She is a classic example of someone who believed money would be the key to happiness and is miserable.

Antidepressants are the most disgusting scam in the history of medication and science. The number of studies which show zero statistical significance in the efficacy of antidepressants is remarkably larger than the studies which do show significance, and of those which show significance it can be shown that over 80% of the effects of antidepressants stem solely from placebo effects.

We've all been duped into believing that the purpose of life is emotional happiness, and further we've been told that money will help us get there. It's a remarkable lie and it's probably a huge factor as to why every mental illness is rising in prominence and why major depression will be the second leading cause of disability worldwide, second only to HIV/AIDS. Think about that for a moment...

And now psychiatrists can prescribe individuals antidepressants for things like grief when a family member dies, according to the newly revised definition of "depression" as per the DSM-5. We officially prescribe medication for "normal" or "healthy" sadness because we have been conditioned to fear such experiences. It's gross.



So what do you want to talk about? How anti-depressants are bullshit? Which aren't they easily prescribed for what you called out, normal sadness. The purpose of life is emotional happiness, and banging butts brah. A beer in my left hand and titty in another. It doesn't matter how much money you have, you will always find a situation where it could be better or worse. I think Hernandez popped this guy because he might of connected him to another murder and was playing with the idea. That makes it understandably. STOP SNITCHING BITCHES>

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests