Hi :)

Srsly?

Moderators: darkrabbi, squatta, mogers, gloin, scorch-

Traize

Re: Hi :)

Post by Traize » October 2013

Joey wrote:
Todo wrote:
Joey wrote:Actual footage of Akiro watching the win slip away from him on Solitude and then getting all pissy about it.

I won't speak for akiro, but as far as the match is concerned, it seems to me that we were all perfectly content to let everything sort itself out through TPG. The point at which anyone got pissy was when this girl went on her attention-seeking conquest with an average of 16 smiley faces and 43 exclamation points per post. Any reaction in this thread is more likely the result of how annoying her posts are.

Let me clear this up for you. Before Ana even knew she was disputed, people were talking bullshit about her from 12mans, she had friends coming to her on steam telling her that people thought she cheated and the solitude game came up in conversation too. She decided to post her demos of that match here to show everyone how terrible she actually did seeing as though she didn't even do a 2:1 ratio as axis. This wasn't attention seeking, we don't come on here for that. If anyone checked how these threads turn out you can see it's just a handful of shit stirrers posting for no reason to get a reaction.

If anyone on deadbolt genuinely thinks Ana is cheating, then I am really, really sorry for you.

The real reason she was disputed is likely because:

1) Half of deadbolt don't like her.
2) They lost.

Now, if you guys throw out disputes just because you don't like people then it just shows that you have a complete lack of respect for the teams you play against and the admins that have to sit and watch the demos in their own personal time.

Also, about how she posts. Do smiley faces and "girly" posts really upset you guys that much? I guess you must explode in anger when Jaz posts her multi coloured predictions then (oh wait, you don't talk shit to her I forgot :) )

What did Ana actually do to anyone on here? Replying to threads where people insult her? She hasn't started any threads bullshitting you guys so why do you have to do it to her?

TL, DR: People hating for no reason, deadbolt seem to be sore losers and rambizzle needs to lose his virginity and fast.

Actually, just skip my post and read airnick's - he got it in one. Ana stop upsetting these guys by killing them and just pretend to be shitty at this game. You would think the only people that play competitive dod any more would welcome competition not want to stomp on noobs.

Is this dude for real?

Seriously, saying shit like "Half of deadbolt don't like her" would imply that most of us even knew who she is (we don't).

Consider loosening up your dod helmet/hat/beanie/sombrero.

meltdowN

Post by meltdowN » October 2013

mogers wrote:
Joey wrote:
Todo wrote:
Joey wrote:Actual footage of Akiro watching the win slip away from him on Solitude and then getting all pissy about it.

I won't speak for akiro, but as far as the match is concerned, it seems to me that we were all perfectly content to let everything sort itself out through TPG. The point at which anyone got pissy was when this girl went on her attention-seeking conquest with an average of 16 smiley faces and 43 exclamation points per post. Any reaction in this thread is more likely the result of how annoying her posts are.

Let me clear this up for you. Before Ana even knew she was disputed, people were talking bullshit about her from 12mans, she had friends coming to her on steam telling her that people thought she cheated and the solitude game came up in conversation too. She decided to post her demos of that match here to show everyone how terrible she actually did seeing as though she didn't even do a 2:1 ratio as axis. This wasn't attention seeking, we don't come on here for that. If anyone checked how these threads turn out you can see it's just a handful of shit stirrers posting for no reason to get a reaction.

If anyone on deadbolt genuinely thinks Ana is cheating, then I am really, really sorry for you.

2) They lost.

Now, if you guys throw out disputes just because you don't like people then it just shows that you have a complete lack of respect for the teams you play against and the admins that have to sit and watch the demos in their own personal time.

Also, about how she posts. Do smiley faces and "girly" posts really upset you guys that much? I guess you must explode in anger when Jaz posts her multi coloured predictions then (oh wait, you don't talk shit to her I forgot :) )

What did Ana actually do to anyone on here? Replying to threads where people insult her? She hasn't started any threads bullshitting you guys so why do you have to do it to her?

TL, DR: People hating for no reason, deadbolt seem to be sore losers and rambizzle needs to lose his virginity and fast.

Actually, just skip my post and read airnick's - he got it in one. Ana stop upsetting these guys by killing them and just pretend to be shitty at this game. You would think the only people that play competitive dod any more would welcome competition not want to stomp on noobs.

Ana sucks dick.
Joey sucks dick.
Nobody talks shit about Jaz because she ISN'T a stupid cunt like Ana.
Deadbolt is probably one of the more chill teams left in the game, it's a shame that you and your attention whore wife have to come in here and make a mess of things.
Rambizzle has definitely lost his virginity. He's been shacked up with his sister for a long time... it's bound to happen. Also, he has more rap music than you ever will.

Rambizzle
Clans: high.p, 3h, h8, LP^, jetty

Post by Rambizzle » October 2013

hi Traize.

I have no idea what Mogers is talking about, s0v definitely has more rap music than me.

where the hell is jared mundy to weigh in on all of this?

wintehs
Clans: pineriders, deadboLT, mafia', DaNiNjA, BuBbLeS

Post by wintehs » October 2013

mogers wrote:
Joey wrote:
Todo wrote:

2) They lost.

Ana sucks dick.
Joey sucks dick.
Nobody talks shit about Jaz because she ISN'T a stupid cunt like Ana.
Deadbolt is probably one of the more chill teams left in the game, it's a shame that you and your attention whore wife have to come in here and make a mess of things.
Rambizzle has definitely lost his virginity. He's been shacked up with his sister for a long time... it's bound to happen. Also, he has more rap music than you ever will.

Rambizzle

wintehs wrote:

lowcarb
Clans: ghadGaming

Post by lowcarb » October 2013

dropped 56 on dbo #nevercheated #freedbo #illsuckkylesdickifyoudont

PUNKYETi
Clans: |5.o|, R.U.N.S., [DV], hybrid |, aborted ~~D,

Post by PUNKYETi » October 2013

Suck my dick you duck faced wench

sevEN
Clans: THUNDER

Post by sevEN » October 2013

tits or...

meltdowN

sevEN wrote:tits or...

Spoiler: show

Last edited by k4b00m on October 2013, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: NSFW

Rambizzle

meltdowN wrote:
sevEN wrote:tits or...

[spoiler]*

mi grusa

PUNKYETi

Shut up Ricky, you can join this bitch on my nuts

Rambizzle

PUNKYETi wrote:Shut up Ricky, you can join this bitch on my nuts

don't threaten me with a good time

JaGGoNdd
Clans: sAs despise dice[::] teamkyng eximius uKz THUNDER

Post by JaGGoNdd » October 2013

stringerbell.iwa , jessepinkman.iwa, etc, those are NOT ME. that's scott 'ko' gordon aliasing as me since he has correctly deduced that I very rarely come on here and don't particularly give a shit that he pretends to be me and says whatever he wants.

AND, Ward, you're quite literally a 120 pound ghostly little tooth pick of a dork. You've been randomly shit talking me on forums since 2003 for no reason at all when I was always nice or civil toward you at very least, and it finally occurred to me; you're just overwhelmingly envious that a guy with two fake legs managed to play sports and actually matter and accomplish things in real life while you've been stuck as a meaningless little piss on in every facet of your existence since you took your first wasted breath on this earth. Or do you just want to fuck me or something? I can't think of too many other possible reasons for your never ending bullshit. But hey, you're a marine so that means something, right? For as much as I hate fluxx, you fall into the same category as he does. You just happened to have made more internet friends a decade ago so people tend to overlook your blatant idiocy and downright sickening level of over compensation via attempted e-bullying (again, sounds a lot like fluxx doesn't it?). I'm officially BEYOND sick of your bullshit, you insignificant fuckin loser. forcing me to have to come on here and be a smack talking nerd again when I go out of my way to avoid doing such things ever anymore. I'll save you the trouble of typing up some completely incomprehensible insult-laden response by telling you that I won't be checking this thread again. So, if you're reallllllly angry enough, you should breathe into a paper bag, look in the mirror, and then shut your fucking mouth for once.

PUNKYETi

corey calm down or ill beat you with your legs

meltdowN

JaGGoNdd wrote:stringerbell.iwa , jessepinkman.iwa, etc, those are NOT ME. that's scott 'ko' gordon aliasing as me since he has correctly deduced that I very rarely come on here and don't particularly give a shit that he pretends to be me and says whatever he wants.

AND, Ward, you're quite literally a 120 pound ghostly little tooth pick of a dork. You've been randomly shit talking me on forums since 2003 for no reason at all when I was always nice or civil toward you at very least, and it finally occurred to me; you're just overwhelmingly envious that a guy with two fake legs managed to play sports and actually matter and accomplish things in real life while you've been stuck as a meaningless little piss on in every facet of your existence since you took your first wasted breath on this earth. Or do you just want to fuck me or something? I can't think of too many other possible reasons for your never ending bullshit. But hey, you're a marine so that means something, right? For as much as I hate fluxx, you fall into the same category as he does. You just happened to have made more internet friends a decade ago so people tend to overlook your blatant idiocy and downright sickening level of over compensation via attempted e-bullying (again, sounds a lot like fluxx doesn't it?). I'm officially BEYOND sick of your bullshit, you insignificant fuckin loser. forcing me to have to come on here and be a smack talking nerd again when I go out of my way to avoid doing such things ever anymore. I'll save you the trouble of typing up some completely incomprehensible insult-laden response by telling you that I won't be checking this thread again. So, if you're reallllllly angry enough, you should breathe into a paper bag, look in the mirror, and then shut your fucking mouth for once.

toxinatoR
Clans: THUNDER

Post by toxinatoR » October 2013

Rambizzle wrote:hi Traize.

I have no idea what Mogers is talking about, s0v definitely has more rap music than me.

where the hell is jared mundy to weigh in on all of this?

ward
Clans: elephant shockwave infamy teamlol llama patrol

Post by ward » October 2013

JaGGoNdd wrote:stringerbell.iwa , jessepinkman.iwa, etc, those are NOT ME. that's scott 'ko' gordon aliasing as me since he has correctly deduced that I very rarely come on here and don't particularly give a shit that he pretends to be me and says whatever he wants.

devin-
Clans: Illuminati, 文, nerdvirg, {PC}, sunnyville, gskill

Post by devin- » October 2013

1911 is disappointing, all it is, is a series of unfunny gifs, and nerdy memes.

Sacred
Clans: LP, hb, devil, SE, mTs, shockwave, KSP-A, h8, GI

Post by Sacred » October 2013

Entertaining thread so far. By the way, when did this attention whore come along?

moosh

Post by moosh » October 2013

Can someone tl;dr for me so i can get in on this woman bashing?

moosh

Post by moosh » October 2013

I think Ward has just been trying to keep you grounded while on your quest to "accomplish things in real life". Should thank him really, otherwise you'd be a self-absorbed prima donna.

aLpha.cn-[tang]
Clans: [P.L.A.], 9voLt, teamEmU, }{LoL}, Elite -DI-, NoGo

Post by aLpha.cn-[tang] » October 2013

moosh wrote:

I think Ward has just been trying to keep you grounded while on your quest to "accomplish things in real life". Should thank him really, otherwise you'd be a self-absorbed prima donna.

Quikey
Clans: .

Post by Quikey » October 2013

devin- wrote:1911 is disappointing, all it is, is a series of unfunny gifs, and nerdy memes.

mogers
Clans: rltw, 3h, rwb, ubad, GREASY DORKS, LcM, dgf, le.

Post by mogers » October 2013

aLpha.cn-[tang] wrote:
moosh wrote:

knockout
Clans: gomi - dicE - revamped - dodod - gskiLL

Post by knockout » November 2013

WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE! THAT IS TOTALLY NOT ME LOL