Page 1 of 1

Winnfield & Sons vs. slow loris

Posted: November 2012
by hildebrand
beas inspired me to upload!

Some of my best work! Took a page out of toxinator's playbooks. :D

Contains both halves.

slow loris > Winnfield & Sons

Will post scores later.

Rate/Comment

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5vlxxu

Re: Winnfield & Sons vs. slow loris

Posted: November 2012
by moNehp
watched it but it made me 10x worse

Re: Winnfield & Sons vs. slow loris

Posted: November 2012
by meekrab
Did I play in this match? I don't remember it at all. :?:

Re: Winnfield & Sons vs. slow loris

Posted: November 2012
by sevEN
i want mista's demo.

Re: Winnfield & Sons vs. slow loris

Posted: May 2013
by mistadobalina
sevEN wrote:i want mista's demo.



ye ask and ye shall receive. took a little time/effort but i managed to recover all the data from my old harddrive.


this is how you dunk on joey harter. enjoy! allied half is pretty weak, but there's definitely 1-2 spots where i "toggle on".

http://www.gamefront.com/files/23312324/dunkin.zip

Re: Winnfield & Sons vs. slow loris

Posted: May 2013
by sevEN
mistadobalina wrote:
sevEN wrote:i want mista's demo.



ye ask and ye shall receive. took a little time/effort but i managed to recover all the data from my old harddrive.


this is how you dunk on joey harter. enjoy! allied half is pretty weak, but there's definitely 1-2 spots where i "toggle on".

http://www.gamefront.com/files/23312324/dunkin.zip


omg been waiting for you to upload this demo so i can watch on bigscreen projector with my whole family for movie night this sunday. thanks for finally delivering.

Re: Winnfield & Sons vs. slow loris

Posted: May 2013
by mistadobalina
vikings fans always deliver... even if its 6 months late

Re: Winnfield & Sons vs. slow loris

Posted: May 2013
by mistadobalina
6 people downloaded this? can't tell if i should be flattered or fearing a tpg ban... ;)

Re: Winnfield & Sons vs. slow loris

Posted: May 2013
by knockout
mistadobalina wrote:6 people downloaded this? can't tell if i should be flattered or fearing a tpg ban... ;)


Probably neither. :roll:

Re: Winnfield & Sons vs. slow loris

Posted: May 2013
by mistadobalina
whoa bro.... whoa. does all this hatred stem from me not picking you in that 12man? i assumed no_chets was a cheating brazillian...

Re: Winnfield & Sons vs. slow loris

Posted: May 2013
by knockout
mistadobalina wrote:whoa bro.... whoa. does all this hatred stem from me not picking you in that 12man? i assumed no_chets was a cheating brazillian...


lol, I don't remember what you're talking about, and there's no hatred. I just think six downloads is...not a lot

Re: Winnfield & Sons vs. slow loris

Posted: May 2013
by k4b00m
That''s a whole team. You just taught a team how to play DoD. Great success.

Re: Winnfield & Sons vs. slow loris

Posted: May 2013
by kirk
k4b00m wrote:That''s a whole team. You just taught a team how to play DoD. Great success.

Unless you're jules winnfield, who alone is equal to the manpower of 2/3 of a team, or 4 "normal" people. So mista taught one team OR 1.5 jules winnfields.

Re: Winnfield & Sons vs. slow loris

Posted: May 2013
by 3SidedQuarter
knockout wrote:
mistadobalina wrote:whoa bro.... whoa. does all this hatred stem from me not picking you in that 12man? i assumed no_chets was a cheating brazillian...


lol, I don't remember what you're talking about, and there's no hatred. I just think six downloads is...not a lot


agree

LAB vs MVPZ final a few seasons ago got 82 downloads. Not even invite. :lol:

Re: Winnfield & Sons vs. slow loris

Posted: May 2013
by Jb_
3SidedQuarter wrote:
knockout wrote:
mistadobalina wrote:whoa bro.... whoa. does all this hatred stem from me not picking you in that 12man? i assumed no_chets was a cheating brazillian...


lol, I don't remember what you're talking about, and there's no hatred. I just think six downloads is...not a lot


agree

LAB vs MVPZ final a few seasons ago got 82 downloads. Not even invite. :lol:


Thats bc I was in that match and it was epic.

Re: Winnfield & Sons vs. slow loris

Posted: May 2013
by defiance
3SidedQuarter wrote:
knockout wrote:
mistadobalina wrote:whoa bro.... whoa. does all this hatred stem from me not picking you in that 12man? i assumed no_chets was a cheating brazillian...


lol, I don't remember what you're talking about, and there's no hatred. I just think six downloads is...not a lot


agree

LAB vs MVPZ final a few seasons ago got 82 downloads. Not even invite. :lol:


Wait, people have in their possession evidence of me sniping? FUCK

Re: Winnfield & Sons vs. slow loris

Posted: May 2013
by mistadobalina
knockout wrote:lol, I don't remember what you're talking about, and there's no hatred. I just think six downloads is...not a lot


truth be told, i didn't think anyone would download this... so 6 did seem like a lot to me. i apologize if my expectations aren't to your standards.


just couldn't let me have my moment.... /sigh /wrists

Re: Winnfield & Sons vs. slow loris

Posted: May 2013
by knockout
mistadobalina wrote:
knockout wrote:lol, I don't remember what you're talking about, and there's no hatred. I just think six downloads is...not a lot


truth be told, i didn't think anyone would download this... so 6 did seem like a lot to me. i apologize if my expectations aren't to your standards.


just couldn't let me have my moment.... /sigh /wrists


I take it back! Have your comment!