Strifetoe demos

Srsly?

Moderators: gloin, scorch-, darkrabbi, squatta, mogers

blech
Clans: iwa, mtp, miLe, Twisted[D], moNster, MOFOZOMBIEZ, Detox, SKoM, slow loris, [DOS], [k-2]

Strifetoe demos

Post by blech » April 2013

Does anyone have any strifetoe demos? I mainly want the one of him on rr2.

If not, how about a good demo of someone else karring 4-way. I'm absolutely horrible at it now, and am still enough of a nerd to watch a demo to figure out how to do it better.

Jb_
Clans: |NUDE|,-Nt-,hb-, mvjbz

Re: Strifetoe demos

Post by Jb_ » April 2013

strife is the last person you want to watch to be "good at forway". I played with him for years and nobody cared more about top fragging then that kid so I just don't see how you can watch him to learn how to play well. Oh he also flopped on lan while being the youngest member of then best cs team in the world ck3 aka x3 aka team3d.

sevEN
Clans: THUNDER

Post by sevEN » April 2013

did we ask you for a god damn history lesson josh? you cal banned son of a bitch

Swiss
Clans: Super, bTw, LcM, DumbledoresARMY, iwa

Post by Swiss » April 2013

i dont have any of strifetoes but i do have a couple of other good ones on hand. ill message you.

also:

sevEN wrote:did we ask you for a god damn history lesson josh? you cal banned son of a bitch

blech
Clans: iwa, mtp, miLe, Twisted[D], moNster, MOFOZOMBIEZ, Detox, SKoM, slow loris, [DOS], [k-2]

Eh. It's good to know. Blame Pat for the strifetoe request.. It was his suggestion!

Normally, I would ask for a dorito demo, but if I remember correctly, he kars apartments.

Airnick15
Clans: KSP-X, =[Vp]=, rts, SuaD, ronin, SuaP, fM, akk!

Post by Airnick15 » April 2013

Swiss wrote:i dont have any of strifetoes but i do have a couple of other good ones on hand. ill message you.

What do you gots?

Hudson`
Donor
Clans: cc, 38th, v!, 0|K, THUNDER

Post by Hudson` » April 2013

I think by far the best demo i've EVER seen is Damon kar'ing long on Harrington vs. coL. If you can find this it's a fucking case study.

Jb_
Clans: |NUDE|,-Nt-,hb-, mvjbz

Post by Jb_ » April 2013

sevEN wrote:did we ask you for a god damn history lesson josh? you cal banned son of a bitch

cal banned?? Lewl I think we are taking this a bit far....

JaGGoNdd
Clans: sAs despise dice[::] teamkyng eximius uKz THUNDER

Post by JaGGoNdd » April 2013

i can scrape something up for you probably nathan it just may not be of Voldemort. possibly ghandi, or someone from over the years on my team having good performances on that route

Narc
Clans: RCC, CosaNostra, 85th, MVPz

Post by Narc » April 2013

HI JB!!

blech

Swiss wrote:i dont have any of strifetoes but i do have a couple of other good ones on hand. ill message you.

Thanks, bro!

Thanks for brightening my day with this.

Hudson` wrote:I think by far the best demo i've EVER seen is Damon kar'ing long on Harrington vs. coL. If you can find this it's a fucking case study.

Yeah, I watched a little of that one at one point and had that and a few other good demos on my old hard drive that died. It was pretty ridiculous.

JaGGoNdd wrote:i can scrape something up for you probably nathan it just may not be of Voldemort. possibly ghandi, or someone from over the years on my team having good performances on that route

Thanks, Corey. I thought about asking you in vent yesterday, but you were 12-manning.

crawtona
Clans: deadboLT, gg#awfulworks, careface, sadface, nihilist, ez5, zeroethics, [~]

Post by crawtona » April 2013

I feel like the best option in the "demos" section is to private message people with the requested demos. This way we can make sure no one else knows where the demos that were requested are. Just seems right, if you ask me. WOULDN'T YOU AGREE SWISS?

Swiss
Clans: Super, bTw, LcM, DumbledoresARMY, iwa

Post by Swiss » April 2013

crawtona wrote:I feel like the best option in the "demos" section is to private message people with the requested demos. This way we can make sure no one else knows where the demos that were requested are. Just seems right, if you ask me. WOULDN'T YOU AGREE SWISS?

i dont know what youre talking about

gHanDi

Post by gHanDi » July 2013

I may or may not have my demos from rr2 going mid. I will try and find them and upload them. Maybe when I get a couple 4-way demos in the upcoming months I will upload those too.

Jstampz
Clans: {GSR}, soul!, -=WR=-, sb', tbh, LIGHTNING, -_-, Rob and the Heartbreakers, honorary member of dpk.

Post by Jstampz » July 2013

kanguhhh
Clans: #insomnia

Post by kanguhhh » July 2013

gHanDi wrote:I may or may not have my demos from rr2 going mid. I will try and find them and upload them. Maybe when I get a couple 4-way demos in the upcoming months I will upload those too.

big homo.

acetamino

Post by acetamino » July 2013

Noluck* Jackson probably has the best 4way demos. Where is Craig?!!!

scorch-
Clans: #[e]xceptional.dod ~ #check-six ~ #jetty ~ dodod

Post by scorch- » July 2013

The only thing you'll learn from watching strife demos is that if you never miss you win your route.

Jstampz
Clans: {GSR}, soul!, -=WR=-, sb', tbh, LIGHTNING, -_-, Rob and the Heartbreakers, honorary member of dpk.

Post by Jstampz » July 2013

acetamino wrote:Noluck* Jackson probably has the best 4way demos. Where is Craig?!!!

I picked him up 4 seasons ago for sb' and he showed his dominance going 4 way. And Leroy went train..

ohhhhbeeee

Post by ohhhhbeeee » July 2013

I'd run a train on you any day, Justin.

sevEN
Clans: THUNDER

Post by sevEN » July 2013

gHanDi wrote:I may or may not have my demos from rr2 going mid. I will try and find them and upload them. Maybe when I get a couple 4-way demos in the upcoming months I will upload those too.

did we ask you for any god damn gHandi demos ghandi? you bad on lan son of a bitch

(i lol'd at my own post. and ya i copy pasted my first one come at me bro)