Beas vs Thunder rr2

Srsly?

Moderators: gloin, scorch-, darkrabbi, squatta, mogers

Beas
Posts: 528
Joined: November 2011
Reputation: 4
Clans: Highball, TEC, pandemic, 63rd, 85th, nG, mvpz, k^3

Beas vs Thunder rr2

Post by Beas » August 2013

Uploading for anyone interested in watching. Had a few people ask for it, so I figured this is easier.

Image

Image

http://www.filedropper.com/beasvsthunderrr2_1

dogfire
Posts: 263
Joined: September 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: - TP -, [R|L], [L.A.B], -{PC}- LIVEVIL, </3
Contact:

Re: Beas vs Thunder rr2

Post by dogfire » August 2013

Impressive win considering you guys got outfragged by almost 40 kills.

scndrlsk
Posts: 0
Joined: August 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: #goron #illuminati #frenchies #specialolympians

Re: Beas vs Thunder rr2

Post by scndrlsk » August 2013

dogfire wrote:Impressive win considering you guys got outfragged by almost 40 kills.

Yeah it was less about the frags for highball, I watched a bit of the hltv and beas had really important clutch frags like breaking dbl cap, holding flags, etc.

An1maL
Posts: 311
Joined: April 2012
Reputation: 0
Clans: unplugged!

Re: Beas vs Thunder rr2

Post by An1maL » August 2013

ktp

User avatar
D-bo
Posts: 549
Joined: March 2011
Reputation: 0

Re: Beas vs Thunder rr2

Post by D-bo » August 2013

inb4...........























nvm devin is already ballriding

toxinatoR
Posts: 1211
Joined: February 2011
Reputation: 1
Clans: THUNDER
Contact:

Re: Beas vs Thunder rr2

Post by toxinatoR » August 2013

We lost on purpose. We didn't want to embarrass gskill on anzio again.

Image

Hudson`
Donor
Posts: 418
Joined: February 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: cc, 38th, v!, 0|K, THUNDER
Location: Santa Barbara, CA

Re: Beas vs Thunder rr2

Post by Hudson` » August 2013

Not sure how we as a society could live without this demo of you going -7 karing rr2

Image

Image

User avatar
mogers
Moderator
Posts: 1355
Joined: February 2003
Reputation: 1
Clans: rltw, 3h, rwb, ubad, GREASY DORKS, LcM, dgf, le.
Location: Lexington, KY
Contact:

Re: Beas vs Thunder rr2

Post by mogers » August 2013

Looking at those screenshots, I think I'd rather have Jareds demos.

toxinatoR
Posts: 1211
Joined: February 2011
Reputation: 1
Clans: THUNDER
Contact:

Re: Beas vs Thunder rr2

Post by toxinatoR » August 2013

mogers wrote:Looking at those screenshots, I think I'd rather have Jareds demos.


Image

akiro
Posts: 490
Joined: July 2012
Reputation: 0
Clans: 20id, hb, deadbolt, bubbles, 151

Re: Beas vs Thunder rr2

Post by akiro » August 2013

i think his score is less important than the breaks in caps and clutch plays he had.

sevEN
Posts: 1138
Joined: March 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: THUNDER

Re: Beas vs Thunder rr2

Post by sevEN » August 2013

still hard over your flukey 1 pt win in reg season? lol

brb scheduling demo watching party at my house. byob everyone is invited and be sure to bring note pad and paper to take notes

Beas
Posts: 528
Joined: November 2011
Reputation: 4
Clans: Highball, TEC, pandemic, 63rd, 85th, nG, mvpz, k^3

Re: Beas vs Thunder rr2

Post by Beas » August 2013

sevEN wrote:still hard over your flukey 1 pt win in reg season? lol

brb scheduling demo watching party at my house. byob everyone is invited and be sure to bring note pad and paper to take notes


i'm kinda confused joey. is this directed towards me?

scndrlsk
Posts: 0
Joined: August 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: #goron #illuminati #frenchies #specialolympians

Re: Beas vs Thunder rr2

Post by scndrlsk » August 2013

sevEN wrote:still hard over your flukey 1 pt win in reg season? lol

brb scheduling demo watching party at my house. byob everyone is invited and be sure to bring note pad and paper to take notes


nomis
Posts: 678
Joined: March 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: moNster, DumbledoresARMY, iwa
Contact:

Re: Beas vs Thunder rr2

Post by nomis » August 2013

gg, glad you guys let me play, I told you I'm bad

akiro
Posts: 490
Joined: July 2012
Reputation: 0
Clans: 20id, hb, deadbolt, bubbles, 151

Re: Beas vs Thunder rr2

Post by akiro » August 2013

Seems more like someone is bitter about a reg season loss. He said some prople asked him for his demos, he didnt come here and say "hey everyone get on my dick pls"

motive
Posts: 810
Joined: February 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: mafia, online thunder, axxium/50cal, 3h/LcM, mvpz, dodod
Location: nj
Contact:

Re: Beas vs Thunder rr2

Post by motive » August 2013

sevEN wrote:still hard over your flukey 1 pt win in reg season? lol

brb scheduling demo watching party at my house. byob everyone is invited and be sure to bring note pad and paper to take notes


looks more like 7 points 1 2 3 4 5 6 seven best point differential in cal-invite



couldn't resist sorry ttyl

hildebrand
Donor
Posts: 899
Joined: February 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: {GSR}, prFnd, rmX., The Gentlemen, mtp, winnfield, |o/, akk!, iwa
Location: Canada

Re: Beas vs Thunder rr2

Post by hildebrand » August 2013

downloading!

edit:

beas playstyle as critiqued by hildebrand: passive, smart, snake-like.

ALLIES
9th death error - throw nade over railing to ensure hudson's death by grenade.
13:51 - ns
15:10 - 2k, nice
17:22 - wiff
numerous times where thunder could have capped on their axis side.
stupid nades by superstar in one instance, a clutch on the 2 flag by d-bo with missed garand melee.
18:00 - first time pat is seen close to an allied flag, finally contributing
19:00 - allied team turns on cheats for a brief minute. beas playstyle turns aggressive as does the whole team, pays off, they hold the axis 2 flag for sometime, nice streak by beas. especially that pulldown garand to the right of the platform
21:25 - smart choice going apartments here. clutch break on mid, composed.
22:45 - another veteran play with the break, not shooting that stg in the back at 4way lead to the break.
end of the demo - nomis and beas fragging at the axis 1, holding it down.

rating of the 1st half for beas - A
not many flaws for the first half, extremely smart plays at the end. solid shots. thunder weak play.

will review 2nd half when i'm back from work!

Image

edit2:

AXIS
boring first 10 minutes. died a lot. very noisy. especially underpass.
27:10 - how did you guys capoot? thought it was going to be a recap on mid for thunder. end up capping oot... very strange.
28:05 - lol @ the doors closing on your face.
epic fail on jules part and on your part. missing the dive, only to recover to scamper to the 1 flag, jules for missing his only shot when the team needed it most.

rating of the axis half - B-
got the capout to put you guys ahead, noisy, ugly

OVERALL: thunder needs dorito to operate on rr2 clearly. jules not clutch/nading his teammates cost them the game when they should have capped out. dbo clutching at the allied 2nd, your two clutch breaks at the end. thunder beat themselves. GG
Last edited by hildebrand on August 2013, edited 1 time in total.

sevEN
Posts: 1138
Joined: March 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: THUNDER

Re: Beas vs Thunder rr2

Post by sevEN » August 2013

akiro wrote:Seems more like someone is bitter about a reg season loss. He said some prople asked him for his demos, he didnt come here and say "hey everyone get on my dick pls"


lol, not bitter about anything, just think it's funny that someone cared enough to upload a 50 frag demo from week 2.. none of this matters come playoffs and i am hoping we get them again.

toxinatoR
Posts: 1211
Joined: February 2011
Reputation: 1
Clans: THUNDER
Contact:

Re: Beas vs Thunder rr2

Post by toxinatoR » August 2013

akiro wrote:Seems more like someone is bitter about a reg season loss. He said some prople asked him for his demos, he didnt come here and say "hey everyone get on my dick pls"


Sounds like hearsay to me. Refer to 'Dear Gaul' Thread.

hildebrand wrote:downloading!

edit:

beas playstyle as critiqued by hildebrand: passive, smart, snake-like.

ALLIES
9th death error - throw nade over railing to ensure hudson's death by grenade.
13:51 - ns
15:10 - 2k, nice
17:22 - wiff
numerous times where thunder could have capped on their axis side.
stupid nades by superstar in one instance, a clutch on the 2 flag by d-bo with missed garand melee.
18:00 - first time pat is seen close to an allied flag, finally contributing
19:00 - allied team turns on cheats for a brief minute. beas playstyle turns aggressive as does the whole team, pays off, they hold the axis 2 flag for sometime, nice streak by beas. especially that pulldown garand to the right of the platform
21:25 - smart choice going apartments here. clutch break on mid, composed.
22:45 - another veteran play with the break, not shooting that stg in the back at 4way lead to the break.
end of the demo - nomis and beas fragging at the axis 1, holding it down.

rating of the 1st half for beas - A
not many flaws for the first half, extremely smart plays at the end. solid shots. thunder weak play.

will review 2nd half when i'm back from work!


Outfragged them by 56. We couldn't find a way to convert all those frags into cap outs somehow. We lost, they won. Back to robbing banks.

Image

Also ryan 'superstar' morin kar/bar'd so the loss was inevitable.

Image

rymoz
Posts: 182
Joined: March 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: koalaz, veracity!, 5.5, THUNDER

Re: Beas vs Thunder rr2

Post by rymoz » August 2013

10/10.

I will show this demo to my grandchildren and tell the story of how highball conquered the mighty, online powerhouse THUNDER in Week 2 of TPG Season 32 on dod_railroad2_b2. I shall explain how despite getting outfragged by 56 kills, team hb- with original CPL-championship roster member Mitchell "beas" Beasley was able to scrape and claw their way to a gritty and hard fought victory with teamwork, excellent strategy and capping those flag things.

JaGGoNdd
Posts: 448
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: sAs despise dice[::] teamkyng eximius uKz THUNDER

Re: Beas vs Thunder rr2

Post by JaGGoNdd » August 2013

not to rustle any jimmies, congrats on the win and all but... couldn't you have just privately linked these people who asked for the demos? seems just the slightest bit overkill to upload average, start of the season demos and make a post and shit. you did it on solitude a few seasons back as well. speaking just from my own experience, it was always kind of the status quo to upload demos when you get like 40+ kills in a half or 75-80 kills for the whole match and really put on a huge performance, or maybe slightly less on the fragging side when it's a final or a playoff match. not trying to be a douche but, I'd say that most would agree on this subject lol people enjoy watching stuff that's entertaining, and typically for a match performance to be entertaining you don't go negative with a kar and get just above 30 kills with a garand. neither demo was really worth the upload, even solely based on the history of demos people have uploaded in this community. long story short, next time just link the people requesting the demos instead of going out of your way to brag about a once in a career victory and attempt to cause a public flame war with thunder.

also, if thunder has dorito, or even just highball isn't using austin as a ringer, that 7 point difference becomes about a 35-50 point difference in favor of thunder. there was clearly a lapse of care when it came to thunder's side considering your roster. who would really come super prepared with try pants latched on tight when that lineup is waiting on the other end of the server? i would be SHOCKED if your roster made it another week without a loss as i expect my gskill pals to show you dorks who's boss on anzio and return the favor of nerdy embarrassment for what you did to virus x last season. you still haven't had to reap what you sow for that shit, buddy boy. good luck! get em franktaylorchuckscottmilojordan. gskill > hb by 400+, guaranteed. now go back to less dod playing and more banging of your statistical anomaly of a wife. SHE should be your source of ego boost, not subpar dod demo uploads.JUSTSAYIN

edit- should i upload my demo from the harrington portion of the finals vs thunder? i had likeeeee 51 total kills and we won so, that meets the standard requirements for an upload with a corresponding thread, right? I had 8 double nade mid breaks on allied side and all, and it was a finals match, so that's actually worth about twice as much as the 40 minutes i wasted watching yours to make sure this post was worthy

toxinatoR
Posts: 1211
Joined: February 2011
Reputation: 1
Clans: THUNDER
Contact:

Re: Beas vs Thunder rr2

Post by toxinatoR » August 2013

JaGGoNdd wrote:not to rustle any jimmies, congrats on the win and all but... couldn't you have just privately linked these people who asked for the demos? seems just the slightest bit overkill to upload average, start of the season demos and make a post and shit. you did it on solitude a few seasons back as well. speaking just from my own experience, it was always kind of the status quo to upload demos when you get like 40+ kills in a half or 75-80 kills for the whole match and really put on a huge performance, or maybe slightly less on the fragging side when it's a final or a playoff match. not trying to be a douche but, I'd say that most would agree on this subject lol people enjoy watching stuff that's entertaining, and typically for a match performance to be entertaining you don't go negative with a kar and get just above 30 kills with a garand. neither demo was really worth the upload, even solely based on the history of demos people have uploaded in this community. long story short, next time just link the people requesting the demos instead of going out of your way to brag about a once in a career victory and attempt to cause a public flame war with thunder.

also, if thunder has dorito, or even just highball isn't using austin as a ringer, that 7 point difference becomes about a 35-50 point difference in favor of thunder. there was clearly a lapse of care when it came to thunder's side considering your roster. who would really come super prepared with try pants latched on tight when that lineup is waiting on the other end of the server? i would be SHOCKED if your roster made it another week without a loss as i expect my gskill pals to show you dorks who's boss on anzio and return the favor of nerdy embarrassment for what you did to virus x last season. you still haven't had to reap what you sow for that shit, buddy boy. good luck! get em franktaylorchuckscottmilojordan. gskill > hb by 400+, guaranteed. now go back to less dod playing and more banging of your statistical anomaly of a wife. SHE should be your source of ego boost, not subpar dod demo uploads.JUSTSAYIN

edit- should i upload my demo from the harrington portion of the finals vs thunder? i had likeeeee 51 total kills and we won so, that meets the standard requirements for an upload with a corresponding thread, right? I had 8 double nade mid breaks on allied side and all, and it was a finals match, so that's actually worth about twice as much as the 40 minutes i wasted watching yours to make sure this post was worthy


Corey James Marko not pleased...


Image

Beas
Posts: 528
Joined: November 2011
Reputation: 4
Clans: Highball, TEC, pandemic, 63rd, 85th, nG, mvpz, k^3

Re: Beas vs Thunder rr2

Post by Beas » August 2013

.
Last edited by Beas on August 2013, edited 1 time in total.

toxinatoR
Posts: 1211
Joined: February 2011
Reputation: 1
Clans: THUNDER
Contact:

Re: Beas vs Thunder rr2

Post by toxinatoR » August 2013

Beas wrote:hahaha. I love pissing you virgins off. Always funny to see the overrated players combining forces. to jared, joey, jaggon. all three of you can suck my dick. As you could clearly understand from my post I simply uploaded for people to download and also try to get some of you shitty players to start doing it as well like the gotfrag days. Nothing in my post was bragging or saying I raped you idiots. go the fuck outside and burn off some of the overwhelming amount of fat storage off your pale bodies. Funny how you losers got so upset. ktp


1. Did I come off pissed off?
2. Lost my virginity in high school.
3. Clearly the overrated part was about joey/corey.. not me?
4. I do go outside. And I am constantly red because of it, not pale.
5. You are the one who sounds a tad upset.
6. Waiting for coreys epic response....

Image

scndrlsk
Posts: 0
Joined: August 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: #goron #illuminati #frenchies #specialolympians

Re: Beas vs Thunder rr2

Post by scndrlsk » August 2013

all u nerds need to calm down~
Image
edit: stop negging me milo or ill shit all over your curry bowls~

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest