Beas vs Thunder rr2

Srsly?

Moderators: gloin, scorch-, darkrabbi, squatta, mogers

scorch-
Clans: #[e]xceptional.dod ~ #check-six ~ #jetty ~ dodod

Re: Beas vs Thunder rr2

Post by scorch- » August 2013

An1maL wrote:
sevEN wrote:regardless of what you fools want to conclude from our total troll posts

Ah yes, good old "trolling". Allowing you to post your true feelings yet maintain a facade of indifference =)

I pity tha fool that sees through my posts and guesses that I actually care.

sevEN
Clans: THUNDER

Post by sevEN » August 2013

An1maL wrote:
sevEN wrote:regardless of what you fools want to conclude from our total troll posts

Ah yes, good old "trolling". Allowing you to post your true feelings yet maintain a facade of indifference =)

wintehs
Clans: pineriders, deadboLT, mafia', DaNiNjA, BuBbLeS

Post by wintehs » August 2013

An1maL wrote:

sevEN

COME AT ME ANIMAL

motive
Clans: mafia, online thunder, axxium/50cal, 3h/LcM, mvpz, dodod

Post by motive » August 2013

yeah i don't even have words to quantify the level of virginity there

scorch-
Clans: #[e]xceptional.dod ~ #check-six ~ #jetty ~ dodod

Post by scorch- » August 2013

motive wrote:yeah i don't even have words to quantify the level of virginity there

"Look how much we don't care! We were texting each other about how we were going to troll people! We did such a good job haha! GOTEM"

wintehs
Clans: pineriders, deadboLT, mafia', DaNiNjA, BuBbLeS

Post by wintehs » August 2013

scorch- wrote:
motive wrote:yeah i don't even have words to quantify the level of virginity there

"Look how much we don't care! We were texting each other about how we were going to troll people! We did such a good job haha! GOTEM"

<3

rymoz
Clans: koalaz, veracity!, 5.5, THUNDER

Post by rymoz » August 2013

scorch- wrote:"Look how much we don't care! We were texting each other about how we were going to troll people! We did such a good job haha! GOTEM"

You're clearly upset that you don't have the online friendship that we have here in THUNDER.

hildebrand
Donor
Clans: {GSR}, prFnd, rmX., The Gentlemen, mtp, winnfield, |o/, akk!, iwa

Post by hildebrand » August 2013

Wint0
Clans: risK **RWB**

Post by Wint0 » August 2013

scorch- wrote:

Dan nailing this thread with every post.

sevEN

scorch- wrote:

we cared about the opportunity to troll 1911, which presented itself after the upload of this average demo. i care much more about that than the match itself because it brings the lulz for days after.

sevEN

you're the biggest one faggot

motive
Clans: mafia, online thunder, axxium/50cal, 3h/LcM, mvpz, dodod

Post by motive » August 2013

>:]

ward
Clans: elephant shockwave infamy teamlol llama patrol

Post by ward » August 2013

I love the level of "I don't care, but I care enough to post in the thread" here. This type of "trolling" was typical...I dunno, 10 years ago? Keep practicing retards.

Rambizzle
Clans: high.p, 3h, h8, LP^, jetty

Post by Rambizzle » August 2013

From an outside perspective, joey is a phaggot. if the shoe was on the other foot and THUNDER had won by 1 point, or 7, or whatever the fuck the score was, there would be a team frag movie up within 2hrs with some good clips of tox fragging hard mixed in with some sub par filler clips provided by the rest of the team. If you guys win invite this season, you phaggots better pay for Jared's chiropractor appointment.

inb4 shit storm. I'm ready for battle you sum bitches.

joeledmunds
Clans: -|BoH|- [STR] [mtan] x[m] NoGo h8 irawr AYEBAYBAY [^p] PENOS [c] younggunners 99 Gw/GTFC 3h

Post by joeledmunds » August 2013

I can't believe how mad everyone isn't.

Rambizzle
Clans: high.p, 3h, h8, LP^, jetty

Post by Rambizzle » August 2013

knockout
Clans: gomi - dicE - revamped - dodod - gskiLL

Post by knockout » August 2013

Literally every argument between dumb people on the internet takes about 13 seconds to degenerate into both sides calling the other side mad, all the meanwhile pleading their case about not being mad. It all boils down to who is (or isn't) mad. That being said, you're all super fucking mad and I'm not.

Sacred
Clans: LP, hb, devil, SE, mTs, shockwave, KSP-A, h8, GI

Post by Sacred » August 2013

whats going on here :(

Jb_
Clans: |NUDE|,-Nt-,hb-, mvjbz

Post by Jb_ » August 2013

You guys don't know how cool Joey Harters real life is? He only gives us a glimpse of his awesomeness every couple months when he supposedly "doesn't care" yet he always starts threads like what was the latest dumb shit? "Hey guys look at me and my bachelor pad" Cool Joey you can afford your own apartment and of course its a bachelor pad because girls would need to actually like you in order for it not to be. I didn't even know who you were when I came back to dod, the only reason I knew who you were was from all your "I care/I dont care" post you make. We all get it, you're living the high life and you never try in dod because you were cal invite in cs 8 years ago. Believe me buddy we all get it and this is usually what happens when someone was fat and ridiculed in high school and becomes some what successful and loses weight as they get older. You want everyone to know how cool you are yet act like you don't. Which is it bro? You're sending mixed signals and I'm sure not the only one around here who feels this way. :? :? :?

squatta
Admin
Clans: cXt, blacksheep, 45th, a0tp, 63rd, devil^, em0, ubad, sssx, mvpz, Greasy Dorks.

Post by squatta » August 2013

Jb_ wrote:You guys don't know how cool Joey Harters real life is? He only gives us a glimpse of his awesomeness every couple months when he supposedly "doesn't care" yet he always starts threads like what was the latest dumb shit? "Hey guys look at me and my bachelor pad" Cool Joey you can afford your own apartment and of course its a bachelor pad because girls would need to actually like you in order for it not to be. I didn't even know who you were when I came back to dod, the only reason I knew who you were was from all your "I care/I dont care" post you make. We all get it, you're living the high life and you never try in dod because you were cal invite in cs 8 years ago. Believe me buddy we all get it and this is usually what happens when someone was fat and ridiculed in high school and becomes some what successful and loses weight as they get older. You want everyone to know how cool you are yet act like you don't. Which is it bro? You're sending mixed signals and I'm sure not the only one around here who feels this way. :? :? :?

sevEN

Jb_ wrote:You guys don't know how cool Joey Harters real life is? He only gives us a glimpse of his awesomeness every couple months when he supposedly "doesn't care" yet he always starts threads like what was the latest dumb shit? "Hey guys look at me and my bachelor pad" Cool Joey you can afford your own apartment and of course its a bachelor pad because girls would need to actually like you in order for it not to be. I didn't even know who you were when I came back to dod, the only reason I knew who you were was from all your "I care/I dont care" post you make. We all get it, you're living the high life and you never try in dod because you were cal invite in cs 8 years ago. Believe me buddy we all get it and this is usually what happens when someone was fat and ridiculed in high school and becomes some what successful and loses weight as they get older. You want everyone to know how cool you are yet act like you don't. Which is it bro? You're sending mixed signals and I'm sure not the only one around here who feels this way. :? :? :?

look buddy... youre making a lot of assumptions, low blows at my personal life, and straight up lying right there. but regardless, your attempts at making it that personal is crossing the line. i'll take anything you can dish regarding the dod world but there is no reason to make personal attacks, unless you have your own life issues that you deal with by cutting someone elses life down. but, with that being said...

i still don't care josh. I AINT NEVER CARED

that being said, i am bowing out of this thread. see you @ the nvidia booth at vegas lan, day 3, 9pm... better be there phaggot

squatta
Admin
Clans: cXt, blacksheep, 45th, a0tp, 63rd, devil^, em0, ubad, sssx, mvpz, Greasy Dorks.

Post by squatta » August 2013

sevEN wrote:see you @ the nvidia booth at vegas lan, day 3, 9pm... better be there phaggot

I'll be there with an orange juice box and an ice pack in case anyone goes into diabetic shock. #CPLTONYA

mike
Clans: bTw, Legion, FLAWLESS, NastyVAG, MVPZ, angryface

Post by mike » August 2013

sevEN wrote:

look buddy... youre making a lot of assumptions, low blows at my personal life, and straight up lying right there. but regardless, your attempts at making it that personal is crossing the line. i'll take anything you can dish regarding the dod world but there is no reason to make personal attacks, unless you have your own life issues that you deal with by cutting someone elses life down. but, with that being said...

i still don't care josh. I AINT NEVER CARED

that being said, i am bowing out of this thread. see you @ the nvidia booth at vegas lan, day 3, 9pm... better be there phaggot

toxinatoR

Post by toxinatoR » August 2013

Rambizzle wrote:From an outside perspective, joey is a phaggot. if the shoe was on the other foot and THUNDER had won by 1 point, or 7, or whatever the fuck the score was, there would be a team frag movie up within 2hrs with some good clips of tox fragging hard mixed in with some sub par filler clips provided by the rest of the team. If you guys win invite this season, you phaggots better pay for Jared's chiropractor appointment.

inb4 shit storm. I'm ready for battle you sum bitches.

is that tidus?