Beas vs Thunder rr2

Srsly?

Moderators: gloin, scorch-, darkrabbi, squatta, mogers

SKiNnTo
Clans: LAB, Shock&Awe,[sAs]

Re: Beas vs Thunder rr2

Post by SKiNnTo » August 2013

JaGGoNdd wrote:not to rustle any jimmies, congrats on the win and all but... couldn't you have just privately linked these people who asked for the demos?

1911 wouldn't be good if everyone did the right thing. #2EZ

Devin is only on his 4th chance

ward
Clans: elephant shockwave infamy teamlol llama patrol

Post by ward » August 2013

SKiNnTo wrote:
JaGGoNdd wrote:not to rustle any jimmies, congrats on the win and all but... couldn't you have just privately linked these people who asked for the demos?

1911 wouldn't be good if everyone did the right thing. #2EZ

Devin is only on his 4th chance

And jaggon could just privately link people his movies.

tugger
Clans: HYH, zeroethics, 22e, osK, iCON, NASTYvag

Post by tugger » August 2013

thunder checking each others back!

cute.

Theworst
Clans: ~Casual // Critical Mass // Exodus // Gentlemens Club // Midwinter // Duality~

Post by Theworst » August 2013

knockout wrote:Literally every argument between dumb people on the internet takes about 13 seconds to degenerate into both sides calling the other side mad, all the meanwhile pleading their case about not being mad. It all boils down to who is (or isn't) mad. That being said, you're all super fucking mad and I'm not.

You are just mad.

keep being mad.

#fersure

cAss

Post by cAss » August 2013

Two things I felt compelled to say about this thread:

1. I'm not going to create an apology thread in order to get unbnned. Sears obviously crossed the line on banning Alex Kirk and all I did was to point out his power addiction and ended up banned as well. Not to mention that, according to my countryman Andrade, ESL.dod anti cheat is going to have CleanDoD config analyser that you bought from him, which lead him to shut down the program.

Eric Sears, I double dare you ban me again!

2. Joey Harter choked with many cocks. Color me shocked. Please, go back to your bathroom and have fun with your new piece of modern phaggot shit you just installed. K, thanks.

toxinatoR
Clans: THUNDER

Post by toxinatoR » August 2013

cAss wrote:Two things I felt compelled to say about this thread:

1. I'm not going to create an apology thread in order to get unbnned. Sears obviously crossed the line on banning Alex Kirk and all I did was to point out his power addiction and ended up banned as well. Not to mention that, according to my countryman Andrade, ESL.dod anti cheat is going to have CleanDoD config analyser that you bought from him, which lead him to shut down the program.

2. Joey Harter choked with many cocks. Color me shocked. Please, go back to your bathroom and have fun with your new piece of modern phaggot shit you just installed. K, thanks.

onax
Clans: over.raZer, prec!se.dod, Coolcode, DefineVision, EvC, RenameD, EZ!, king ~

Post by onax » August 2013

hildebrand
Donor
Clans: {GSR}, prFnd, rmX., The Gentlemen, mtp, winnfield, |o/, akk!, iwa

Post by hildebrand » August 2013

Theworst
Clans: ~Casual // Critical Mass // Exodus // Gentlemens Club // Midwinter // Duality~

Post by Theworst » August 2013

Totally waiting in anticipation for the release of your anzio demos against gsKiLL.

squatta
Admin
Clans: cXt, blacksheep, 45th, a0tp, 63rd, devil^, em0, ubad, sssx, mvpz, Greasy Dorks.

Post by squatta » August 2013

Theworst wrote:Totally waiting in anticipation for the release of your anzio demos against gsKiLL.

nik
Clans: f33st

Post by nik » August 2013

beas seems very eager to post demo's..

But why is he so underated as a player?
What I remember from a euro season with the very unbalanced team alive, was that he was one of the few who could keep things from escalating. He seemed more balanced than some of the better fraggers who would preferably go to some popular fragroute together, while the team was doing awfull.

Atleast that's what I thought.

squatta
Admin
Clans: cXt, blacksheep, 45th, a0tp, 63rd, devil^, em0, ubad, sssx, mvpz, Greasy Dorks.

Post by squatta » August 2013