Beas vs Thunder rr2

Srsly?

Moderators: gloin, scorch-, darkrabbi, squatta, mogers

Hudson`
Donor
Clans: cc, 38th, v!, 0|K, THUNDER

Re: Beas vs Thunder rr2

Post by Hudson` » August 2013

Candid footage of Beas after he was informed that cK would be karing for the remainder of the season

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtU3BmquuoI&t=1m29s

Beas
Clans: Highball, TEC, pandemic, 63rd, 85th, nG, mvpz, k^3

Post by Beas » August 2013

Last edited by Beas on August 2013, edited 1 time in total.

acetamino

Post by acetamino » August 2013

*********THREAD HIJACK***************

This is me vs dgf on railroad2_b2 taking place during s32 week 2, enjoy!!

edit: I heavy! It's a POV of me on the heavy!

http://www.jaggon.mantheperiscope.com/tox/ace/demos/acevdgfs32.rar

sevEN
Clans: THUNDER

Post by sevEN » August 2013

Beas wrote:to jared, joey, jaggon. all three of you can suck my dick.

if i want mouth herpes, i'll let you know.

i love the responses that call out others for being upset but are in fact the most rage filled posts in the thread. good job beas ktp

sevEN

rymoz wrote:10/10.

I will show this demo to my grandchildren and tell the story of how highball conquered the mighty, online powerhouse THUNDER in Week 2 of TPG Season 32 on dod_railroad2_b2. I shall explain how despite getting outfragged by 56 kills, team hb- with original CPL-championship roster member Mitchell "beas" Beasley was able to scrape and claw their way to a gritty and hard fought victory with teamwork, excellent strategy and capping those flag things.

we should gather our grandchildren together around the campfire so that all of our families can experience this wonderful tale of passion, desire, and a burning will to win deep inside him that made it so he would NOT come out a loser on this very night of august 19th, 2013. this way we ensure that the legend may be passed down from generation to generation and my great great grand kids can proudly say, "my great great grand dad... he was there...."

british
Clans: eXquisite.Uk. ASK.pl, Nihilist, azFIRE, pUr, feat 6, Dying Breed, v! naturalskillz, JIMS AUTO

Post by british » August 2013

Didn't read the whole way down, stopped after about the 3rd person complaining why beas was posted his demos.

1) This is the Demos section
2) He is a past CPL champ
3) I wish more people would post demos of themselves, It makes others get better. Keep it up
4) KTP

D-bo

Post by D-bo » August 2013

Shitty player, shitty demos, shitty team. Cya at vegas lan

Wint0
Clans: risK **RWB**

Post by Wint0 » August 2013

you thunder kids sound a bit upset. just sayin.

*AND for the record, Ive uploaded demos of me prone karring on gotfrag and didn't hear one thing about it. As to why he uploaded a 50 frag demo? MAYBE SOMEOF THE FRAGS WERE GOOD?

ward
Clans: elephant shockwave infamy teamlol llama patrol

Post by ward » August 2013

Oh look, it's a bunch of faggots sucking each others dicks via 1911 again. COLOR ME SURPRISED.

squatta
Admin
Clans: cXt, blacksheep, 45th, a0tp, 63rd, devil^, em0, ubad, sssx, mvpz, Greasy Dorks.

Post by squatta » August 2013

JaGGoNdd wrote:i would be SHOCKED if your roster made it another week without a loss as i expect my gskill pals to show you dorks who's boss on anzio and return the favor of nerdy embarrassment for what you did to virus x last season. you still haven't had to reap what you sow for that shit, buddy boy.

lolinus
Clans: Flawless
D.R.U.G.S
Gskill
#family

Post by lolinus » August 2013

So why wouldn't he upload his demos? If he think it's worth watching then he can just upload them. And I'm sure there are some huge virgins around here that will download them and watch them thoroughly.

An1maL
Clans: unplugged!

Post by An1maL » August 2013

some mad n00bs up in this thread. mitch shoulda thought twice before putting demos in the demos section. FUCKWIT

scorch-
Clans: #[e]xceptional.dod ~ #check-six ~ #jetty ~ dodod

Post by scorch- » August 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed not watching this demo. I don't know why the thunder faggots couldn't do the same.

Theworst
Clans: ~Casual // Critical Mass // Exodus // Gentlemens Club // Midwinter // Duality~

Post by Theworst » August 2013

I'm more concerned how Thunder lost a match on railroad2 against d-bo and taylu_b(<3)

JaGGoNdd
Clans: sAs despise dice[::] teamkyng eximius uKz THUNDER

Post by JaGGoNdd » August 2013

hey beas, people have to think I'm good for me to be overrated. send that post back in time a few years and you've got yourself a point maybe.

JaGGoNdd
Clans: sAs despise dice[::] teamkyng eximius uKz THUNDER

Post by JaGGoNdd » August 2013

this guy's a gangsta? his real name's clarence! and clarence lives at home with both parents, and clarence parents got a real good marriage. this guy don't wanna battle, he shook! cus ain't no such thing as HALF WAY CROOKS. he's scared to death, he's scared to look at his fuckin year book, FUCK CRANBROOK.

fuck a beat, ill go a capella. fuck a papa doc, fuck a clock, fuck a trailer, fuck everybody. fuck ya'll if you doubt me. I'm a piece of fuckin white trash, i say it proudly. and fuck this battle, I don't wanna win, I'm outie. here... tell these people somethin they don't know about me.

8 MILED, BITCH.

Airnick15
Clans: KSP-X, =[Vp]=, rts, SuaD, ronin, SuaP, fM, akk!

Post by Airnick15 » August 2013

Threads like this make me happy to keep coming back to these forums.

sevEN

An1maL wrote:some mad n00bs up in this thread. mitch shoulda thought twice before putting [an unimpressive and unimportant] demo in the demos section. FUCKWIT

fixed your quote brah

regardless of what you fools want to conclude from our total troll posts, we aren't that upset over 7 point loss in regular season. if this was the finals? we might be pretty rustled. but it's more out of entertainment than anything that we are trolling him over a demo he is overly proud and clearly doesnt mean shit.

scorch- wrote:I thoroughly enjoyed not watching this demo. I don't know why the thunder faggots couldn't do the same.

trust me, we all thoroughly enjoyed not watching it too. we just thoroughly enjoyed rustling a few jimmies as well

Jb_
Clans: |NUDE|,-Nt-,hb-, mvjbz

Post by Jb_ » August 2013

First of all. Beas change the fucking name bro, your making the value of the name go further down and with just one actual original member I don't think that gives you the right to take the name over. For you thunder nerds, you know I love most of you guys but don't act like you guys aren't on here kteing just for shits and giggles. Yeh you guys outfragged but you still lost the match and the last time I checked, that's all that mattered. Thats what old hb was known for, always out fragging teams with pure skill but losing to guys with good chemistry. Just suck it the fuck up and drop your bullshit excuses and watch the demo or don't. Back to beas, I'm serious homie you need to change the team name, you don't have the right to take the hb name with a bunch of idiots such as dbo. I'm really embarassed right now with the whole situation so please change it to something else.

Wint0
Clans: risK **RWB**

Post by Wint0 » August 2013

Jb_ wrote:First of all. Beas change the fucking name bro, your making the value of the name go further down and with just one actual original member I don't think that gives you the right to take the name over. For you thunder nerds, you know I love most of you guys but don't act like you guys aren't on here kteing just for shits and giggles. Yeh you guys outfragged but you still lost the match and the last time I checked, that's all that mattered. Thats what old hb was known for, always out fragging teams with pure skill but losing to guys with good chemistry. Just suck it the fuck up and drop your bullshit excuses and watch the demo or don't. Back to beas, I'm serious homie you need to change the team name, you don't have the right to take the hb name with a bunch of idiots such as dbo. I'm really embarassed right now with the whole situation so please change it to something else.

are you drunk?

cableguy

Post by cableguy » August 2013

1. Did I come off pissed off?
2. Lost my virginity in high school.
3. Clearly the overrated part was about joey/corey.. not me?
4. I do go outside. And I am constantly red because of it, not pale.
5. You are the one who sounds a tad upset.
6. Waiting for coreys epic response....

Me too man, me too. Lots of girls, like 50 or 60. Just a lot. SO many. Yeah, chicks. Yeah!

knockout
Clans: gomi - dicE - revamped - dodod - gskiLL

Post by knockout » August 2013

cableguy wrote:
1. Did I come off pissed off?
2. Lost my virginity in high school.
3. Clearly the overrated part was about joey/corey.. not me?
4. I do go outside. And I am constantly red because of it, not pale.
5. You are the one who sounds a tad upset.
6. Waiting for coreys epic response....

Me too man, me too. Lots of girls, like 50 or 60. Just a lot. SO many. Yeah, chicks. Yeah!

Yeah dude when I was in high school I was hella having sexes all the time. I did like 3 sexes a day sometimes. Chicks, bro. Chicks.

warchyldd
Clans: b3, sAs, btp/Gamers-X, Evolution, Revamped/Arcane, BnG, Rejectz (socal lan team)

Post by warchyldd » August 2013

why isn't anyone pointing out that dbo goes massively negative in a match AGAIN? ~~~~~~~~

D-bo

Post by D-bo » August 2013

Because i already stated jared shit on my balls 90% of the time

An1maL
Clans: unplugged!

Post by An1maL » August 2013

sevEN wrote:regardless of what you fools want to conclude from our total troll posts

Ah yes, good old "trolling". Allowing you to post your true feelings yet maintain a facade of indifference =)