Hi :)

Srsly?

Moderators: darkrabbi, squatta, mogers, gloin, scorch-

dat xero
Clans: =TMNT=

Re: Hi :)

Post by dat xero » October 2013

ana even if you respond with a simple "lol" that's enough to feed the trolling, at least a couple hours worth of perverted/insulting images/gifs lol. wouldn't even waste your breath. kill the thread.

Rambizzle
Clans: high.p, 3h, h8, LP^, jetty

Post by Rambizzle » October 2013

dat xero wrote:ana even if you respond with a simple "lol" that's enough to feed the trolling, at least a couple hours worth of perverted/insulting images/gifs lol. wouldn't even waste your breath. kill the thread.

why do I feel like this is directed at me?

dat xero

Rambizzle wrote:
dat xero wrote:ana even if you respond with a simple "lol" that's enough to feed the trolling, at least a couple hours worth of perverted/insulting images/gifs lol. wouldn't even waste your breath. kill the thread.

why do I feel like this is directed at me?

to be honest i read like 1/4 of the thread before all the "omg girls like dick" posts with dumb gifs got old, so maybe some of your posts are lumped in with those, but i wasn't directing my post at any one person in particular. was just making a general statement.

Anamaria
Clans: none

Post by Anamaria » October 2013

and you're a rude cunt Rambizzle ;)
Last edited by Anamaria on October 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Rambizzle

lol @ the deleted post.

Anamaria

Agreed dat, although I think this sad individual is still heartbroken over Courtney.

Anamaria

Rambizzle wrote:lol @ the deleted post.

Was just calling you a cunt that's all.

Airnick15
Clans: KSP-X, =[Vp]=, rts, SuaD, ronin, SuaP, fM, akk!

Post by Airnick15 » October 2013

Is there something wrong with assuming that any time a woman sends me a smiley she wants to suck the skin off my dick?

Joey
Clans: infinite //

Post by Joey » October 2013

Airnick15 wrote:Is there something wrong with assuming that any time a woman sends me a smiley she wants to suck the skin off my dick?

I guess you are also assuming every woman who sends you a smiley also carries a magnifying glass and tweezers on them 24/7 :ugeek:

Joey

Airnick15 wrote:Is there something wrong with assuming that any time a woman sends me a smiley she wants to suck the skin off my dick?

I guess you are also assuming every woman who sends you a smiley also carries a magnifying glass and tweezers on them 24/7 :ugeek:

knockout
Clans: gomi - dicE - revamped - dodod - gskiLL

Post by knockout » October 2013

Airnick15

Rambizzle wrote:
Anamaria wrote:No thanks.

Anamaria

knockout wrote:

It's called friends. Oh wait, you guys don't have any, seeing as you're all backstabbing and bullshitting each other all the time.

For the record, don't need any knights, I'm not here to find a man, would be the wrong place for that anyway, full of....[C word] around. :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

#lovesmileys

Airnick15

Anamaria wrote:
knockout wrote:

It's called friends. Oh wait, you guys don't have any, seeing as you're all backstabbing and bullshitting each other all the time.

For the record, don't need any knights, I'm not here to find a man, would be the wrong place for that anyway, full of....[C word] around. :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

#lovesmileys

Joey

Airnick15 wrote:
Anamaria wrote:
knockout wrote:

#lovesmileys

Rambizzle

Anamaria wrote:
Rambizzle wrote:lol @ the deleted post.

Was just calling you a cunt that's all.

I saw that. brb using my tears as lube as I fap furiously to your avi.

akiro
Clans: 20id, hb, deadbolt, bubbles, 151

Post by akiro » October 2013

#lovesmileys

You must be looking in a room full of mirrors. You're probably also seeing alot of e-skank as well.

Rambizzle

akiro wrote:

#lovesmileys

You must be looking in a room full of mirrors. You're probably also seeing alot of e-skank as well.

scorch-
Clans: #[e]xceptional.dod ~ #check-six ~ #jetty ~ dodod

Post by scorch- » October 2013

Anamaria wrote:
knockout wrote:

#lovesmileys

Joey

Actual footage of Akiro watching the win slip away from him on Solitude and then getting all pissy about it.

Dispute fail. I know it's hard to accept but she is just better than you, now GTFO.

akiro
Clans: 20id, hb, deadbolt, bubbles, 151

Post by akiro » October 2013

Did she make you defend her because shes afraid to post here knowing noone likes her?

dat xero

akiro wrote:Did she make you defend her because shes afraid to post here knowing noone likes her?

no offense but you just come across as salty, especially since you readily admit all the time that you aren't good at this game anymore.
Last edited by dat xero on October 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Theworst
Clans: ~Casual // Critical Mass // Exodus // Gentlemens Club // Midwinter // Duality~

Post by Theworst » October 2013

dat xero wrote:
akiro wrote:Did she make you defend her because shes afraid to post here knowing noone likes her?

no offense but you just come across as salty, especially since you readily admit in many threads that you aren't good at this game anymore.

Who the fuck are you?

mogers
Clans: rltw, 3h, rwb, ubad, GREASY DORKS, LcM, dgf, le.

Post by mogers » October 2013

dat xero wrote:

no offense but you just come across as salty, especially since you readily admit in many threads that you aren't good at this game anymore.

I think Akiro is just being honest.

Airnick15

You make a good point, she isn't liked. Apparently the only type of acceptable DoD female to some people is one who is both inferior in terms of skill and allows herself to be spoken to like a piece of garbage.