Hi :)

Srsly?

Moderators: darkrabbi, squatta, mogers, gloin, scorch-

scorch-
Clans: #[e]xceptional.dod ~ #check-six ~ #jetty ~ dodod

Re: Hi :)

Post by scorch- » October 2013

Airnick15 wrote:
akiro wrote:Did she make you defend her because shes afraid to post here knowing noone likes her?

You make a good point, she isn't liked. Apparently the only type of acceptable DoD female to some people is one who is both inferior in terms of skill and allows herself to be spoken to like a piece of garbage.

ftfy

dat xero
Clans: =TMNT=

Post by dat xero » October 2013

Theworst wrote:Who the fuck are you

someone who definitely cares less whether or not you know him lol

Airnick15 wrote:You make a good point, she isn't liked. Apparently the only type of acceptable DoD female to some people is one who is both inferior in terms of skill and allows herself to be spoken to like a piece of garbage.

[insert applause gif]

laura
Clans: [506th], [?], dNc , dP!, `rL , *wS* , nwP , g4n , le. / Greasy Dorks , |3h| , SaB`

Post by laura » October 2013

Airnick15 wrote:
akiro wrote:Did she make you defend her because shes afraid to post here knowing noone likes her?

You make a good point, she isn't liked. Apparently the only type of acceptable DoD female to some people is one who is both inferior in terms of skill and allows herself to be spoken to like a piece of garbage.

Rambizzle
Clans: high.p, 3h, h8, LP^, jetty

Post by Rambizzle » October 2013

Airnick15 wrote:

[img]http://themidnightalliance.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/nice-try.gif[img]

You fit both categories and lack a vagina (possibly), yet we tolerate you....

Wint0
Clans: risK **RWB**

Post by Wint0 » October 2013

women on the internet....

akiro
Clans: 20id, hb, deadbolt, bubbles, 151

Post by akiro » October 2013

She came on here acting like a 12 year old girl. I mean seriously if she's an adult, then i'm at a loss for words.

Also dont bring anything to do with skill into this, ALOT of people like laura, and jaz doesnt act like this "girl" either so......

Todo
Clans: -|Ea|-, b3, dboLT, bubbles/sparkles, schweiss, bootman, gg #awfulworks, 151

Post by Todo » October 2013

Joey wrote:Actual footage of Akiro watching the win slip away from him on Solitude and then getting all pissy about it.

I won't speak for akiro, but as far as the match is concerned, it seems to me that we were all perfectly content to let everything sort itself out through TPG. The point at which anyone got pissy was when this girl went on her attention-seeking conquest with an average of 16 smiley faces and 43 exclamation points per post. Any reaction in this thread is more likely the result of how annoying her posts are.

meltdowN

Post by meltdowN » October 2013

add me its urgent

Joey
Clans: infinite //

Post by Joey » October 2013

Todo wrote:
Joey wrote:Actual footage of Akiro watching the win slip away from him on Solitude and then getting all pissy about it.

I won't speak for akiro, but as far as the match is concerned, it seems to me that we were all perfectly content to let everything sort itself out through TPG. The point at which anyone got pissy was when this girl went on her attention-seeking conquest with an average of 16 smiley faces and 43 exclamation points per post. Any reaction in this thread is more likely the result of how annoying her posts are.

Let me clear this up for you. Before Ana even knew she was disputed, people were talking bullshit about her from 12mans, she had friends coming to her on steam telling her that people thought she cheated and the solitude game came up in conversation too. She decided to post her demos of that match here to show everyone how terrible she actually did seeing as though she didn't even do a 2:1 ratio as axis. This wasn't attention seeking, we don't come on here for that. If anyone checked how these threads turn out you can see it's just a handful of shit stirrers posting for no reason to get a reaction.

If anyone on deadbolt genuinely thinks Ana is cheating, then I am really, really sorry for you.

The real reason she was disputed is likely because:

1) Half of deadbolt don't like her.
2) They lost.

Now, if you guys throw out disputes just because you don't like people then it just shows that you have a complete lack of respect for the teams you play against and the admins that have to sit and watch the demos in their own personal time.

Also, about how she posts. Do smiley faces and "girly" posts really upset you guys that much? I guess you must explode in anger when Jaz posts her multi coloured predictions then (oh wait, you don't talk shit to her I forgot :) )

What did Ana actually do to anyone on here? Replying to threads where people insult her? She hasn't started any threads bullshitting you guys so why do you have to do it to her?

TL, DR: People hating for no reason, deadbolt seem to be sore losers and rambizzle needs to lose his virginity and fast.

Actually, just skip my post and read airnick's - he got it in one. Ana stop upsetting these guys by killing them and just pretend to be shitty at this game. You would think the only people that play competitive dod any more would welcome competition not want to stomp on noobs.

Anamaria
Clans: none

Post by Anamaria » October 2013

No dude, I was asleep as unlike some on here, I've got stuff to do and work to attend, not afraid of anyone on here and certainly not of you, not my fault this is the best you can do to show us how grown up YOU are.

You had something against me from the first post I put on 1911, so don't expect anything different this time. All started up from a silly pub dispute that escalated for no reason and which I regret really because since then I got to play with those involved and realized they were nice peeps (grimm & his gf i believe, can't remember now as was ages ago)

Then mogers (who I never spoke to and don't know him whatsoever) opened a troll thread in which i was involved yes, to defend my team mate at that time (ducks lol!) which I regret as well as after all that he thought it was ok to cheat and get banned just before the open final lol. I was new to the community, so didn't know ducks reputation here and yes I defended him but I think any of you would've done so if a fellow team mate was involved in something, regardless of his/her reputation on the forum.

So yes, that's about everything I was involved in on this forum, keep bullshitting if you wish for no reason at all, anyway hope this thread dies soon, getting a bit silly now, can't win either way, good or bad posts, haters gonna hate.

Rambizzle

Joey wrote:
Todo wrote:

Let me clear this up for you. Before Ana even knew she was disputed, people were talking bullshit about her from 12mans, she had friends coming to her on steam telling her that people thought she cheated and the solitude game came up in conversation too. She decided to post her demos of that match here to show everyone how terrible she actually did seeing as though she didn't even do a 2:1 ratio as axis. This wasn't attention seeking, we don't come on here for that. If anyone checked how these threads turn out you can see it's just a handful of shit stirrers posting for no reason to get a reaction.

If anyone on deadbolt genuinely thinks Ana is cheating, then I am really, really sorry for you.

2) They lost.

Now, if you guys throw out disputes just because you don't like people then it just shows that you have a complete lack of respect for the teams you play against and the admins that have to sit and watch the demos in their own personal time.

Also, about how she posts. Do smiley faces and "girly" posts really upset you guys that much? I guess you must explode in anger when Jaz posts her multi coloured predictions then (oh wait, you don't talk shit to her I forgot :) )

What did Ana actually do to anyone on here? Replying to threads where people insult her? She hasn't started any threads bullshitting you guys so why do you have to do it to her?

TL, DR: People hating for no reason, deadbolt seem to be sore losers and rambizzle needs to lose his virginity and fast.

Actually, just skip my post and read airnick's - he got it in one. Ana stop upsetting these guys by killing them and just pretend to be shitty at this game. You would think the only people that play competitive dod any more would welcome competition not want to stomp on noobs.

holy fucking wall of text. Calm down, Charles Dickens.

Also, Todo is playing DoD again?!

ao_

Post by ao_ » October 2013

Ok, I hope I am not coming across as extremely ignorant when it comes to different genders, video gamers, and individuals with low self esteem posting on gaming forums... but is there anyway someone who has studied psychology from a university such as wilfrid laurer maybe break down what is going on here?

sevEN
Clans: THUNDER

Post by sevEN » October 2013

onax
Clans: over.raZer, prec!se.dod, Coolcode, DefineVision, EvC, RenameD, EZ!, king ~

Post by onax » October 2013

meltdowN

srsly ana do you even squat?

Rambizzle

meltdowN wrote:srsly ana do you even squat?

milo
Clans: Liverpool Football Club

Post by milo » October 2013

Rambizzle wrote:Image

LOOOOL #dead

Rambizzle

milo wrote:
Rambizzle wrote:[img]http://i.qkme.me/3tfp7j.jpg[img]

LOOOOL #dead

much like competitive dod. When mouthy cunts that have the skin complexion of an unwashed sweet potato start putting up numbers, you know its time to move along.

sup3rv1rg1n420p4l3n3rd

Post by sup3rv1rg1n420p4l3n3rd » October 2013

You fools act like you've never come in contact with a woman before.....oh wait.

Todo
Clans: -|Ea|-, b3, dboLT, bubbles/sparkles, schweiss, bootman, gg #awfulworks, 151

Joey wrote:Actually, just skip my post

I really should have, since you made some wild ass conclusion and then built off of it. I was in the match, and I can tell you, a) that nobody on my team had any idea who she is as evidenced by the fact that, b) all of our vent calls described where HE was, which I remember thinking was curious half way through. And some of those calls questioned what she was doing, ergo, dispute.

If you can't wrap your head around divorcing the match from her annoying posts, that's fine, and I'll stop trying with you. Just thought I'd try to clarify.

Todo

Rambizzle wrote:Also, Todo is playing DoD again?!

Yes, and it sucks, and I'm an idiot. I wanted to mention, don't read into the fact that I only repped you on your first post here. Just that 1911 won't let me rep every single heroic thing you've done here consecutively, and I'm lazy.

scorch-
Clans: #[e]xceptional.dod ~ #check-six ~ #jetty ~ dodod

Post by scorch- » October 2013

Joey wrote:
Todo wrote:

2) They lost.

I would laugh, but I know this is serious.

mogers
Clans: rltw, 3h, rwb, ubad, GREASY DORKS, LcM, dgf, le.

Post by mogers » October 2013

Joey wrote:
Todo wrote:

2) They lost.

Ana sucks dick.
Joey sucks dick.
Nobody talks shit about Jaz because she ISN'T a stupid cunt like Ana.
Deadbolt is probably one of the more chill teams left in the game, it's a shame that you and your attention whore wife have to come in here and make a mess of things.
Rambizzle has definitely lost his virginity. He's been shacked up with his sister for a long time... it's bound to happen. Also, he has more rap music than you ever will.

meltdowN

thundercunt wrote:You fools act like you've never come in contact with a woman before.....oh wait.

akiro
Clans: 20id, hb, deadbolt, bubbles, 151

Post by akiro » October 2013

I feel bad for not including softersin in my earlier post, especially after how cool she was with getting our match played when we both had difficulties finding a good time.

Also mogers is correct, anyone who actually knows us doesnt seem to have the same horribly misconstrued opinion that you have. Probably cause most of them didnt act like giant dickbags and then get called on it. If you come to an established community acting like asshats, dont be all butthurt when people treat you like used tampons.

Sidenote: seriously stop using the you play games youre obviously a virgin never go outside or seen a girl fucking insults. If you are on here youre talking about yourself too ffs. I mean are you so delusional as to think you were the only gamer to step outside and get a life? I mean fuck, you can't really be that stupid can you? Or the "i have to actually go to work", first off noone cares and second of all with smart phones/tablets and blah blah blah, you can get on the internet pretty much whenever the fuck you feel like it. So shut the fuck up.
Last edited by akiro on October 2013, edited 1 time in total.