best players over the years

Relax, lounge around, and find out who hacks.

Moderators: darkrabbi, squatta, mogers, gloin, scorch-

FLuXXuHH
Clans: ReVamped |3h|LcM AntiVirus -_- h8 iLLicit DaNiNjA dying-breed DESPiSE.LAN

best players over the years

Post by FLuXXuHH » April 2011

Just some of your favs oldschoolers

Rifles:

shotgunbill,SinstR,kellen,body,slip,tox,icm,koba,huFF,s0v,s0lid,dyelife,maingoes,an1mal,blythe,river,jesus

Heavies:

betaplux,buLL,can0,kirill ;d,def`,shifypowers,cableguy,RuSS

Snipers:

p4wn,dte,scorch,Marshall_D,JGN,cRus,royA

likwid
Clans: [30-06], 3h, vgl, BED, rugburn, copyright, 1080p

Re: best players over the years

Post by likwid » April 2011

Profiction.

Marshall.

Hn.

(In no particular order)

squatta
Admin
Clans: cXt, blacksheep, 45th, a0tp, 63rd, devil^, em0, ubad, sssx, mvpz, Greasy Dorks.

Post by squatta » April 2011

If you were to go way back, to the long long ago... (early betas, as in 1.3b people)

Rifles:
h0p, cneato, regis, SpYder, MaX, Strife, Wind Hannibal

Autos:
e0ph, Youngstar, betaplux, AfRoPuFf, Lightofff, tenchi, Fish, Spartan, Ghostrider

Snipers:
Hannibal, Cheese, EiseN, eXoRt, ub3r (no walls), and I was somewhere down the list a few.

Weird, now that I think about it, there was far less class specialization back in the early days, and you could almost add a light auto category just for junior, that little fucker.

Jb_
Clans: |NUDE|,-Nt-,hb-, mvjbz

Post by Jb_ » April 2011

I use to mop the floor with cheese. Yall really must not remember.

squatta
Admin
Clans: cXt, blacksheep, 45th, a0tp, 63rd, devil^, em0, ubad, sssx, mvpz, Greasy Dorks.

Jb_ wrote:I use to mop the floor with cheese. Yall really must not remember.

tis true, you should be on here somewhere, just people I remembered playing with a lot off the top of my head.

kirk
Clans: feat6, aids, x[m], ptm, snowmen, NoGo, GI, 50cal, moNster, te amo, gameslaves, winnfield, koala, iwa

Post by kirk » April 2011

Rifles:

-Dylan
-Dylan

Heavies:

-Dylan
-Dylan

Snipers:

-Dylan

nomis
Clans: moNster, DumbledoresARMY, iwa

Post by nomis » April 2011

Sears wrote:If you were to go way back, to the long long ago... (early betas)

Rifles:
h0p, cneato, regis, SpYder, MaX, Strife, Wind, plex, Hannibal

Autos:
e0ph, Youngstar, betaplux, AfRoPuFf, Lightofff, tenchi, Fish, Spartan, Ghostrider

Snipers:
Hannibal, Cheese, EiseN, eXoRt, ub3r (no walls), and I was somewhere down the list a few.

Weird, now that I think about it, there was far less class specialization back in the early days, and you could almost add a light auto category just for junior, that little fucker.

You left out rickman for the snipers!

seanality
Clans: Despise/UI, SKULL, ez5, n2p/Eximius, InsG, gddLam, band-aid, Jim's, htk

Post by seanality » April 2011

kaRpov wrote:Just some of your favs oldschoolers

Rifles:

shotgunbill,SinstR,kellen,body,slip,tox,icm,koba,huFF,s0v,s0lid,dyelife,maingoes,an1mal,blythe,river,jesus

Heavies:

betaplux,buLL,can0,kirill ;d,def`,shifypowers,cableguy,RuSS

Snipers:

p4wn,dte,scorch,Marshall_D,JGN,cRus,royA

Seriously not going to add duality to your rifles list Andrew?

btw you forgot Bewton, dorito, fusion, bleargh, and Tiacus (the guy was nuts, I hated playing him when he had a kar) for rifles.
Last edited by seanality on April 2011, edited 1 time in total.

`NG
Clans: {GSR}. Soul. rE. sG!. [][]SQ[][]

Post by `NG » April 2011

Eisen was a monster with a light too

ohhhhbeeee

Post by ohhhhbeeee » April 2011

enough of this best stuff. who was the worst player you've ever had to play on a team with?

i'd probably have to vote for dean and soma.

seanality

QuickScope

Kid is a nerdgin dick sucker with only 6 total fingers.

Wint0
Clans: risK **RWB**

Post by Wint0 » April 2011

wedo.

squatta
Admin

Wint0 wrote:wedo.

lol, fa sho

ceebz
Banned
Clans: flawless, flatout, beyond, h8, 1080p, bandaid, lawnmowers, moi, rr

Post by ceebz » April 2011

Wint0 wrote:wedo.

he was the gayest player ever. proned in ever corner there was

Jb_

Post by Jb_ » April 2011

Since beta 2.0 this would be my list and this is U.S only. This is all from personally playing against these guys or with them.

Rifles: Cyan, Beas, Kellen, Spyder, ackpath(even though he sucked on lan) deadbeat, dorito, bewton, and Docano for third rifle.

Heavies: Max, shiftypowers, ninjuh, profiction, plex, afropuff, lightoff and the best heavy by far my boy Spartan.

Sniper: Scorch, Marshall_D myself(pre 1.0) sov, shitgunbill, crus and motive.

Im sure I left off alot of good players, but this is just my personal opinion from playing against/with and lan experience.

sevEN
Clans: THUNDER

Post by sevEN » April 2011

i like how you have dying breed kids in both the heavy and rifle class OP you piece of shit.

squatta
Admin

Jb_ wrote:Since beta 2.0 this would be my list and this is U.S only. This is all from personally playing against these guys or with them.

Rifles: Cyan, Beas, Kellen, Spyder, ackpath(even though he sucked on lan) deadbeat, dorito, bewton, and Docano for third rifle.

Heavies: Max, shiftypowers, ninjuh, profiction, plex, afropuff, lightoff and the best heavy by far my boy Spartan.

Im sure I left off alot of good players, but this is just my personal opinion from playing against/with and lan experience.

The only one I don't like is Beas. Along with all the controversy, I always thought he was overrated to begin with.

sevEN

i came into dod during the season where ele played trademark in the cal-i finals, trademark won, and then became compLexity the next season. so i'll give my opinion starting from that time. that was right in the middle of dod's rise to our most competitive point, which was summer CPL 2005. I then attended 3 so cal lans and cpl 2006.

Heavies:

cableguy
MaX
ninjuh
pie
riveroyster

Rifles:

DR
ninjuh
dorito
dyelife
maingoes
kellen
ox
bleargh
deadbeat
ward (3rd)
strifetoe

Snipers:

it all starts and ends with lukNorth. i've played with and against the best snipers in the game, both online and on lan, and i can say he is definitely the best sniper i have ever seen play dod. the top snipers back in the day all gave luk a lot of props because he used to out snipe them all the time. i dont think there are many around who can vouch for this statement, but oh well. just believe me when i tell you

sevEN

and ftr, ninjuh is the best player in dod history

seanality

you are right joey luk was nuts.

However, right when I quit DoD in 2006 our sniper on Insomniac Gamers Loki was pretty fucking nutz. I am sure he dropped a 55 bomb on Anzio while on Axis.

Baloo needs to be on the heavy's list too. Kid was crazy good. I remember he went from being decently consistent to fucking nuts in a months time and he destroyed on lan.
Last edited by seanality on April 2011, edited 1 time in total.

squatta
Admin

cheated

Jb_

Post by Jb_ » April 2011

Sears wrote:
Jb_ wrote:Since beta 2.0 this would be my list and this is U.S only. This is all from personally playing against these guys or with them.

The only one I don't like is Beas. Along with all the controversy, I always thought he was overrated to begin with.

You apparently didnt see beas at cpl winter 04. As much as I hated him and I was even on his team, the kid had skills with the bar/kar.

motive
Clans: mafia, online thunder, axxium/50cal, 3h/LcM, mvpz, dodod

Post by motive » April 2011

i will vouch for luk he was a competent sniper, surprised me given the relative ease with which he picked it up. and he was usually fun to snipe against because he wasn't saddled with the usually faggotry tactics of John Q. DoD Player

heavies: max, ninjuh, profiction, pie, buzzbee, shifty_powers
rifles: bleargh, maingoes, kellen, strifetoe, plex, darkrabbi, jgale, ackpth
snipers: tofuman, dune, unsurreal, marshall, crus

sevEN wrote:and ftr, ninjuh is the best player in dod history

imo i'd give that honor to bleargh

squatta
Admin

Jb_ wrote:You apparently didnt see beas at cpl winter 04. As much as I hated him and I was even on his team, the kid had skills with the bar/kar.

Fair enough, I wasn't around in 2004. I went mia after fragmart 2k3 to roid out and play foosball. My short-lived competitive gaming career was very tfc and early beta DoD oriented so my knowledge past beta 3.0 is pretty limited as far as who I actually played with, very few of the early beta players around anymore. Didn't catch back up with what was going on with DoD really until later in 2005.

Jb_

Post by Jb_ » April 2011

Sears wrote:
Jb_ wrote:You apparently didnt see beas at cpl winter 04. As much as I hated him and I was even on his team, the kid had skills with the bar/kar.

Fair enough, I wasn't around in 2004. I went mia after fragmart 2k3 to roid out and play foosball. My short-lived competitive gaming career was very tfc and early beta DoD oriented so my knowledge past beta 3.0 is pretty limited as far as who I actually played with, very few of the early beta players around anymore. Didn't catch back up with what was going on with DoD really until later in 2005.

He was alot better when he was with us (hb). Did very well for us in the finals vs x6. He wasnt the best when playing with tec at cpl summer so im not sure, maybe the players around him made him good :)