Lets get over it for the game

Relax, lounge around, and find out who hacks.

Moderators: gloin, scorch-, darkrabbi, squatta, mogers

3MIXAM
Clans: 22e, rAv, g-nocid, Flawless

Lets get over it for the game

Post by 3MIXAM » March 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm glad to see that there is still a couple team playing dod. I know most of you doesn't like me.. But I think it's time to get over the fact that i'm aimtek... I know I've been a dick when I was younger.. I'm srry to everyone that I bothered at all. We are remaking a french team for the next season and if we don't get team to play or 12man I know that most of us will move on to another game .. probably cs go..

We got a server to play, ventrillo to make 12man and everything. So I would like to ask you to quit kicking us from 12man or scrim and try to have fun playing this old game. I would be happy to help to keep the community active as well with my server and everything. I might also donate to 1911 to help them with this project. So please just get over it.. It has been a couple years...

toxinatoR
Clans: THUNDER

Re: Lets get over it for the game

Post by toxinatoR » March 2013

Handle: Aimtek
Team: Kill At Random
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:10408091, STEAM_0:1:869844, STEAM_0:1:937120
Start Date: May 03 2012
End Date: May 03 2013
Rule Violation: 7.7
Reason: Cheating

They are probably being kicked because they think its you.

3MIXAM

Tox, I know I can't make the proof that I don't cheat, but iv'e been banned for cheating outside a tpg match.. No one has seen the demo... Anyway, my ban will be lifted on may. Our french team already lanned together and were about to make another one at sharp's home..

I can tell you that I never cheated in dod. I already did it to cs 1.6 in scrim for fun cuz I didn't like the game at all. Dod was my first game. I started to play in 2004... All we want is to play our old loved game.

There is no reason to cheat for us... We play cs go on esea, we would be more happy if dod had any ACS...

milo
Clans: Liverpool Football Club

Post by milo » March 2013

I would laugh, but I know this is serious. Good luck!

wintehs
Clans: pineriders, deadboLT, mafia', DaNiNjA, BuBbLeS

Post by wintehs » March 2013

squatta
Admin
Clans: cXt, blacksheep, 45th, a0tp, 63rd, devil^, em0, ubad, sssx, mvpz, Greasy Dorks.

Post by squatta » March 2013

mogers
Clans: rltw, 3h, rwb, ubad, GREASY DORKS, LcM, dgf, le.

Post by mogers » March 2013

The last time we "Got over it for the good of the game" we let Corey & Ryan Marko back into the competitive DoD scene when they were banned... and look how that turned out.

james-
Donor
Clans: dTh, sAs, Elite -DI-, 3h, bootman

Post by james- » March 2013

hey I remember this kid being on my team.
pretty sure i've still got those HLTV demos of you blatantly cheating in a 12 man somewhere on my computer.

but don't worry, we all believe you're legit now.

nunz
Donor
Clans: </3 LIVEVIL 38th LAB sb riseabove

Post by nunz » March 2013

3MIXAM wrote:Tox, I know I can't make the proof that I don't cheat, but iv'e been banned for cheating outside a tpg match.. No one has seen the demo... Anyway, my ban will be lifted on may. Our french team already lanned together and were about to make another one at sharp's home..

I can tell you that I never cheated in dod. I already did it to cs 1.6 in scrim for fun cuz I didn't like the game at all. Dod was my first game. I started to play in 2004... All we want is to play our old loved game.

There is no reason to cheat for us... We play cs go on esea, we would be more happy if dod had any ACS...

Why come here and continue the bullshit? Accept that you got caught cheating and move on. No one likes cheaters but people hate those who continue to deny it even more. I guess we shall see how legit you are now.

squatta
Admin
Clans: cXt, blacksheep, 45th, a0tp, 63rd, devil^, em0, ubad, sssx, mvpz, Greasy Dorks.

Post by squatta » March 2013

mogers wrote:The last time we "Got over it for the good of the game" we let Corey & Ryan Marko back into the competitive DoD scene when they were banned... and look how that turned out.

bewton
Clans: RBC, SAS, LCM, PANDEMIC, BNG. MARKOMANIA, BTW

Post by bewton » March 2013

We will set the bail at $10,000.00 usd

bewton
Clans: RBC, SAS, LCM, PANDEMIC, BNG. MARKOMANIA, BTW

Post by bewton » March 2013

But seriously I don't remember playing with or against you so I have no valid opinion here.

3MIXAM

If you do have the demo james, ill be happy to see it.

If I was cheating during all those scrim, you would have probably heard my G/F saying hey you see him why do you shoothim or hey look why he is blue or why is there a square box around him. She dont play game, most of the time she sit behind me while she do her homework so she look at my screen. Anyway I would really be happy to see the demo that got me banned.. I don't want to be an ass, but james you are'nt pretty good...

nomis
Clans: moNster, DumbledoresARMY, iwa

Post by nomis » March 2013

3MIXAM wrote:If you do have the demo james, ill be happy to see it.

If I was cheating during all those scrim, you would have probably heard my G/F saying hey you see him why do you shoothim or hey look why he is blue or why is there a square box around him. She dont play game, most of the time she sit behind me while she do her homework so she look at my screen. Anyway I would really be happy to see the demo that got me banned.. I don't want to be an ass, but james you are'nt pretty good...

lol

calli
Clans: EZ zOo DEATHCLAN Purple-Haze

Post by calli » March 2013

Unban everyone from TPG who have a girlfriend. Can't believe we haven't thought of that before.

stealthlol
Clans: 4thR, g4n, xm, ptm, snowmen, NoGo, AYEBAYBAY, team99, 3h

Post by stealthlol » March 2013

calli wrote:

Unban everyone from TPG who have a girlfriend. Can't believe we haven't thought of that before.

Looking at a simple calculation:

[ people who are banned from TPG ] x [ personality of banned TPG players ] / banned players with girlfriends = undefined

ao_

Post by ao_ » March 2013

I am pretty sure I remember you cheating in some random 12man a while back... I have no demo and zero proof, but I consider myself about as naive as anyone can get when it comes to thinking people cheat. Anyways, good luck defending your validity with that tpg ban, you have about as much chance as reasoning with an avid Fox News watcher about politics.

milo
Clans: Liverpool Football Club

Post by milo » March 2013

You need to join the DoD Illuminati, aimtek.

How do you think JaGGoN escaped a tpg ban when Ryan got banned? Especially when blackhawk got banned 'cause his other half stamp cheated.

DoD Illuminati

chaos

Post by chaos » March 2013

all the proof in the world this kid is still a blaent cheaterface frzzz sims http://www.gsrangers.com/downloads/demo ... ad2_B2.zip enjoy

Jb_
Clans: |NUDE|,-Nt-,hb-, mvjbz

Post by Jb_ » March 2013

chaos wrote:all the proof in the world this kid is still a blaent cheaterface frzzz sims http://www.gsrangers.com/downloads/demo ... ad2_B2.zip enjoy

dod_dealt

ward
Clans: elephant shockwave infamy teamlol llama patrol

Post by ward » March 2013

chaos wrote:all the proof in the world this kid is still a blaent cheaterface frzzz sims http://www.gsrangers.com/downloads/demo ... ad2_B2.zip enjoy

But...but....HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND

chaos

Post by chaos » March 2013

was she around when i got the other demo of you blaentley cheating to ?

SKiNnTo
Clans: LAB, Shock&Awe,[sAs]

Post by SKiNnTo » March 2013

Nobody likes you, stay at home frenchie. Aren't most frenchies known to cheat?

acetamino

Post by acetamino » March 2013

taylor
Donor
Clans: hh, mindflow, nfc, virgins in flannel, tiltmode, gskiLL

Post by taylor » March 2013

3MIXAM wrote:you would have probably heard my G/F