HLAE

Relax, lounge around, and find out who hacks.

Moderators: gloin, scorch-, darkrabbi, squatta, mogers

Post Reply
srP
Posts: 28
Joined: September 2012
Reputation: 0
Clans: geNius` oriGin ` #Jet7eSports prec!se.dod SolarStorm P4 pH! RenameD

HLAE

Post by srP » April 2013

hi guys ! since the update, HLAE don't work.

anyone has a solution ?

bewton
Posts: 227
Joined: May 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: RBC, SAS, LCM, PANDEMIC, BNG. MARKOMANIA, BTW

Re: HLAE

Post by bewton » April 2013

You probably have the directory set in your steamapps/day of defeat/dod folder....needs to be common/half-life now.

Also you need the newest version of hlae for it to work.

SOLVED

bullgooselooney
Donor
Posts: 187
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: {CPD}, [IAM], dgf, [B]add
Contact:

Re: HLAE

Post by bullgooselooney » April 2013

Mine still works in my steamapps/day of defeat/dod folder, but I have newest version of HLAE. Mine just takes longer to load a demo since the update.

k4b00m
Posts: 1438
Joined: March 2011
Reputation: 1
Clans: dpk, dgf
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: HLAE

Post by k4b00m » April 2013

Mine works fine since I updated. I changed the path to the dod location.

Only difference so far is dod opens in a window, instead of attached inside of the HLAE window.

bullgooselooney
Donor
Posts: 187
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: {CPD}, [IAM], dgf, [B]add
Contact:

Re: HLAE

Post by bullgooselooney » April 2013

Does anyone else have a dod folder in the new and old spot? I took out the one in the old spot but hlae would echo really bad when I recorded. Not all the commands seem to work. When i went in game it created another dod folder in the old spot. I have two dod folders that are the same right now. I have to have the resource folder that removes the scoreboard in the old spot to work. I have hlae directed to the steamapps/day of defeat/dod folder since it works right.

Swiss
Posts: 1294
Joined: January 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: Super, bTw, LcM, DumbledoresARMY, iwa
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:

Re: HLAE

Post by Swiss » April 2013

bullgooselooney wrote:Does anyone else have a dod folder in the new and old spot? I took out the one in the old spot but hlae would echo really bad when I recorded. Not all the commands seem to work. When i went in game it created another dod folder in the old spot. I have two dod folders that are the same right now. I have to have the resource folder that removes the scoreboard in the old spot to work. I have hlae directed to the steamapps/day of defeat/dod folder since it works right.


i have 2 as well.

acetamino
Posts: 924
Joined: January 2011
Reputation: 0
Location: Burlington
Contact:

Re: HLAE

Post by acetamino » April 2013

bullgooselooney wrote:Does anyone else have a dod folder in the new and old spot? I took out the one in the old spot but hlae would echo really bad when I recorded. Not all the commands seem to work. When i went in game it created another dod folder in the old spot. I have two dod folders that are the same right now. I have to have the resource folder that removes the scoreboard in the old spot to work. I have hlae directed to the steamapps/day of defeat/dod folder since it works right.



It seems the old directory is still used for everything we had prior to the update. In regards to the resource folder I recommend you making a new directory located and named "...common/half-life/dod_addon." inside this I have my resource folder and sprites folder that contains my crosshair and custom scoreboard. I put them here because if you were to "validate dod" again it will delete the custom xhair /scoreboard that ppl copied and pasted to the new "half-life/dod" location. So to finish this paragraph, if you make that add_on folder, bull, and have "allow custom content" checked your removed scoreboard should work.

bullgooselooney
Donor
Posts: 187
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: {CPD}, [IAM], dgf, [B]add
Contact:

Re: HLAE

Post by bullgooselooney » April 2013

Thanks. I will try that after I'm done recording all my clips.

acetamino
Posts: 924
Joined: January 2011
Reputation: 0
Location: Burlington
Contact:

Re: HLAE

Post by acetamino » April 2013

and you need this in your config


_setaddons_folder "1"

Cage
Posts: 666
Joined: March 2012
Reputation: 0
Clans: FurY, ( s )ttR. sQ , toggles, [38th], vVv
Location: Sweden

Re: HLAE

Post by Cage » April 2013

bullgooselooney wrote:Thanks. I will try that after I'm done recording all my clips.


Can we expect a new dod movie coming out soon? :D

bullgooselooney
Donor
Posts: 187
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: {CPD}, [IAM], dgf, [B]add
Contact:

Re: HLAE

Post by bullgooselooney » April 2013

Cage wrote:
bullgooselooney wrote:Thanks. I will try that after I'm done recording all my clips.


Can we expect a new dod movie coming out soon? :D


A bullgoose and dgf movie are in the works. :D

stevehisey_
Posts: 158
Joined: May 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: jetty

Re: HLAE

Post by stevehisey_ » April 2013

so the HLAE update is working?

Tin Bad
Posts: 378
Joined: January 2012
Reputation: 0
Clans: 187th, nbk, MM, TeamLess, Last Bullet, 38th, nRm¿
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: HLAE

Post by Tin Bad » April 2013

bullgooselooney wrote:
Cage wrote:
bullgooselooney wrote:Thanks. I will try that after I'm done recording all my clips.


Can we expect a new dod movie coming out soon? :D


A bullgoose and dgf movie are in the works. :D



about time.

jaz
Posts: 209
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: mia, rbc, devil and dgf
Contact:

Re: HLAE

Post by jaz » April 2013

Tin Bad wrote:
bullgooselooney wrote:
Cage wrote:
bullgooselooney wrote:Thanks. I will try that after I'm done recording all my clips.


Can we expect a new dod movie coming out soon? :D


A bullgoose and dgf movie are in the works. :D



about time.

The Bear
Posts: 176
Joined: February 2012
Reputation: 0
Clans: {GSR}, xoxoxo, ~[=], [38TH], [92DT]

Re: HLAE

Post by The Bear » April 2013

jaz wrote:
Tin Bad wrote:
bullgooselooney wrote:
Cage wrote:
bullgooselooney wrote:Thanks. I will try that after I'm done recording all my clips.


Can we expect a new dod movie coming out soon? :D


A bullgoose and dgf movie are in the works. :D



about time.

k4b00m
Posts: 1438
Joined: March 2011
Reputation: 1
Clans: dpk, dgf
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: HLAE

Post by k4b00m » April 2013

mirv_movie_hidepanels 0|1

Default: 0

Set to 1 to hide panels such as the spectator menu from the capture (You will see the panels on screen but they will be hidden from the captured images).

The update broke the bottom HLTV bar, you can't remove it with movie files anymore, so use this!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests