Dear Defiance

Relax, lounge around, and find out who hacks.

Moderators: gloin, scorch-, darkrabbi, squatta, mogers

mogers
Clans: rltw, 3h, rwb, ubad, GREASY DORKS, LcM, dgf, le.

Dear Defiance

Post by mogers » April 2013

Shouldn't your win be a BYE now?

mogers
Clans: rltw, 3h, rwb, ubad, GREASY DORKS, LcM, dgf, le.

Re: Dear Defiance

Post by mogers » April 2013

showtime
Clans: 475th, bth, TeamLess

Post by showtime » April 2013

It basically was a bye

defiance

Post by defiance » April 2013

mogers wrote:Shouldn't your win be a BYE now?

Nope. Why would it be? Oh that's right, you have no idea and just want to try and talk shit for no reason.

defiance

Post by defiance » April 2013

owned died. not my fault. i could keep tmnt in main give bye weeks and have 2 uneven divisions. im sure you people would complain about that too. its the lesser of two evils. im not going to go around taking away peoples wins, its never been done and i dont plan on starting it. you get moved down, you are in a worse division, you should be able to make up the lost ground. the entire point of a 10 week season is because half the teams ff in preseason. this forces you to actually play and gives an idea of where the borderline teams actually belong. but in typical dod community fashion, the community just bitches no matter what you try and do. and people wonder why i am quitting.

Johndkc
Clans: dgf

Post by Johndkc » April 2013

defiance wrote:and people wonder why i am quitting.

jaz
Clans: mia, rbc, devil and dgf

Post by jaz » April 2013

Image Poof be gone!! :D :lol: :D :lol:

lolinus
Clans: Flawless
D.R.U.G.S
Gskill
#family

Post by lolinus » April 2013

jaz wrote:

It's mad the admin was not biased towards its team.

nunz
Donor
Clans: </3 LIVEVIL 38th LAB sb riseabove

Post by nunz » April 2013

it has always worked this way... since inception i believe

Henry
Clans: noREG, GENTLEMEN, Twisted D Bench Warmer/Cheerleader

Post by Henry » April 2013

nunz wrote:it has always worked this way... since inception i believe

http://inception.davepedu.com/

Also, wow we got moved down. Finally, now with the combined efforts of the team we might have the slightest chance to carry Krudboy.

ryanemo

Post by ryanemo » April 2013

i thought it was painfully obvious :?

K#jag
Clans: RETIRED x_x

Post by K#jag » April 2013

i thought it was painfully obvious

it wasnt for me, i had to ask :oops:
Btw all this hate against him is BS. Jaz you should be thankful about this...now the strongest teams are a little less stronger, you guys might have a chance now.

dogfire
Clans: - TP -, [R|L], [L.A.B], -{PC}- LIVEVIL, </3

Post by dogfire » April 2013

defiance wrote:owned died. not my fault. i could keep tmnt in main give bye weeks and have 2 uneven divisions. im sure you people would complain about that too. its the lesser of two evils. im not going to go around taking away peoples wins, its never been done and i dont plan on starting it. you get moved down, you are in a worse division, you should be able to make up the lost ground. the entire point of a 10 week season is because half the teams ff in preseason. this forces you to actually play and gives an idea of where the borderline teams actually belong. but in typical dod community fashion, the community just bitches no matter what you try and do. and people wonder why i am quitting.

No need to gray your hair over this shit

JLin
Clans: syN, sK, MVPZ, PX_2

Post by JLin » April 2013

jaz wrote:

Nicholson
Clans: |9th RB| |505th PIR| #CallMeMaybe [M|475|M] i3* 文

Post by Nicholson » April 2013

Bump teams from IM to main. (idk which ones you want to)
Bump V and Kliq up to IM since they're both clearly sandbagging open.
Problem solved. Like this much better. :D
Last edited by Nicholson on April 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Jb_
Clans: |NUDE|,-Nt-,hb-, mvjbz

Post by Jb_ » April 2013

Not that I care because im tpg-banned and all but some of you people (jaz) who really don't have a life outside of dod wanna give someone shit (defiance) for keeping this silly ass game going. He doesn't get paid to put up with your bullshit and I really don't see how anyone would want his position. Constantly listening to runny nose nerds whining about every little thing just to turn around and cheat or pull the "dead game" card I just don't get it. Some of you should be thanking him for even putting up with you idiots as long as he has. I played with narc the whole time he was head admin and the poor guy could never catch a break. Remember children, this is a "dead game" and it takes someone who really really gives a shit to run the league so unless there are a bunch of you idiots lined up to fill the spot I suggest you shut the fuck up and be thankful. That is all.

calli
Clans: EZ zOo DEATHCLAN Purple-Haze

Post by calli » April 2013

you guys are fucking stupid wanting to get rid of defiance.
if it wouldnt have been for him i would neeeever been able to run this euro league.
he's helped me tons and he is by far the best admin ive come across since i started playing hl1 games -99.
so get over whatever it is that you are crying about and be thankful that you actually have someone willing to deal with your bullshit day in and day out.
whats so suprisingly hard being an admin is that all the feedback you get is from the once wanting to hate on you. the once that are satisfied never opens their mouth which leaves you with only the hate, and still you go on for the sake of the community.. sometimes you ask yourself why..

milo
Clans: Liverpool Football Club

Post by milo » April 2013

I really don't see the issue here...

stile
Clans: dpk

Post by stile » April 2013

I wouldn't say I'm on the best terms with Defiance, but I'm thankful to anyone who takes the time out of their day to run the league. It's shitty that all a lot of the people do is just sit around and bitch and moan about every little thing.

You know who you are.

showtime
Clans: 475th, bth, TeamLess

Post by showtime » April 2013

vpaz wrote:Good job Defiance for not being an unbiased, unfair admin it has been a long time since we've had a fair person run a league.

So Defiance is biased but fair?

I agree that Defiance does a good job though. Could you imagine if shitty Tin Bad was a head admin? I wouldn't want to live in such a world....

Cheech

Post by Cheech » April 2013

Jb_ wrote:Not that I care because im tpg-banned and all but some of you people (jaz) who really don't have a life outside of dod wanna give someone shit (defiance) for keeping this silly ass game going. He doesn't get paid to put up with your bullshit and I really don't see how anyone would want his position. Constantly listening to runny nose nerds whining about every little thing just to turn around and cheat or pull the "dead game" card I just don't get it. Some of you should be thanking him for even putting up with you idiots as long as he has. I played with narc the whole time he was head admin and the poor guy could never catch a break. Remember children, this is a "dead game" and it takes someone who really really gives a shit to run the league so unless there are a bunch of you idiots lined up to fill the spot I suggest you shut the fuck up and be thankful. That is all.

Jakimo
Clans: l2r . , Jim's|, FurY, ( s )ttR., sQ, HH, vVv

Post by Jakimo » April 2013

calli wrote:you guys are fucking stupid wanting to get rid of defiance.
if it wouldnt have been for him i would neeeever been able to run this euro league.
he's helped me tons and he is by far the best admin ive come across since i started playing hl1 games -99.
so get over whatever it is that you are crying about and be thankful that you actually have someone willing to deal with your bullshit day in and day out.
whats so suprisingly hard being an admin is that all the feedback you get is from the once wanting to hate on you. the once that are satisfied never opens their mouth which leaves you with only the hate, and still you go on for the sake of the community.. sometimes you ask yourself why..

amen