Cheating Outside of a TPG match??

Relax, lounge around, and find out who hacks.

Moderators: gloin, scorch-, darkrabbi, squatta, mogers

nhoj
Posts: 648
Joined: August 2012
Reputation: 0

Re: Cheating Outside of a TPG match??

Post by nhoj » June 2013

mogers wrote:Even if Jakimo did cheat, I still like him better than that Ana cunt.

mike
Posts: 386
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: bTw, Legion, FLAWLESS, NastyVAG, MVPZ, angryface
Contact:

Re: Cheating Outside of a TPG match??

Post by mike » June 2013

ward wrote:
Anamaria wrote:
Jakimo wrote:
Anamaria wrote:Also, here in this community you can't say anything to anyone cause it all gets twisted and misinterpreted, now it turns out i knew siz was cheating but didn't do anything? What I actually meant is that I had my doubts about him before he got caught! pfffft lol

Just like I'm gonna say about the person that the thread is about - I knew he was cheating - and glad he got vac'ed :twisted: :lol: :lol:


btw your the first person who has ever said they knew i was cheating. ive been waiting for this compliment my whole life!!!!!! well since i joined tpg...

no one and i mean no one ever tells me that. u made my day !!

so how long has u thought this? since im half as good as u... get back to me!!!


Jak, I am very happy to say you no longer have to take it as a compliment, it became reality now ;) (perhaps the reason I thought you were cheating on some dodgy shots you made, was exactly the one you mentioned yourself - that you are indeed pretty bad and before anyone jumps, I only said he is bad, not that I am good)

I mean who in the world would hack your account & go play CS deleted scenes with hacks on? Seriously, at least you could've invented a better excuse for yourself, but that's your problem anyway. Did you take a screenshot to show us all? About VAC saying you got banned for playing CS deleted scenes? Or were you so nervous you forgot to? :( I'll believe it when I see it, promise 8-)

PS: Also, surely if someone played that game from your account, it would show on your recently played games list, but I can only see Day of Defeat there :(


To say someone is bad is implying that you know what a "good" player is. You are bad. Stfu.


Image

dat xero
Posts: 140
Joined: March 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: =TMNT=

Re: Cheating Outside of a TPG match??

Post by dat xero » June 2013

nunz wrote:So what your saying is your shit has never been hacked before? I have lost a Steam account in the past aswell as a Origin account.


not sure why what has ever happened or not happened to my account is relevant to the point I was making. what i'm saying is, someone else in here just confirmed VAC has nothing to do with single player games, which is what was apparently played (CS:CZ Deleted Scenes) when his account was hacked/banned (according to Jakimo/email from Valve). so even If it was hacked, how could the account be banned by VAC for cheats in a single player game? that's all im saying lol. if he said it was just CS:CZ and not CS:CZ Deleted Scenes, then I wouldn't even question it at all. and if Valve did send him an email saying he was VAC'd in Deleted Scenes, then they must have made a mistake.


P.S. anyone who calls a female a cunt, especially in an online forums, clearly only has a set of e-balls and nothing else. stay classy.

moosh
Posts: 61
Joined: June 2013
Reputation: 0

Re: Cheating Outside of a TPG match??

Post by moosh » June 2013

dat xero wrote:
nunz wrote:So what your saying is your shit has never been hacked before? I have lost a Steam account in the past aswell as a Origin account.


not sure why what has ever happened or not happened to my account is relevant to the point I was making. what i'm saying is, someone else in here just confirmed VAC has nothing to do with single player games, which is what was apparently played (CS:CZ Deleted Scenes) when his account was hacked/banned (according to Jakimo/email from Valve). so even If it was hacked, how could the account be banned by VAC for cheats in a single player game? that's all im saying lol. if he said it was just CS:CZ and not CS:CZ Deleted Scenes, then I wouldn't even question it at all. and if Valve did send him an email saying he was VAC'd in Deleted Scenes, then they must have made a mistake.


P.S. anyone who calls a female a cunt, especially in an online forums, clearly only has a set of e-balls and nothing else. stay classy.


So what you're saying is we can't call them cunts but they can call us dicks? Way to be a advocate for equal opportunity. Stay classy.

dat xero
Posts: 140
Joined: March 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: =TMNT=

Re: Cheating Outside of a TPG match??

Post by dat xero » June 2013

moosh wrote:So what you're saying is we can't call them cunts but they can call us dicks? Way to be a advocate for equal opportunity. Stay classy.


LOL. poor guy. must've really got rubbed the wrong way the first time a girl ever called you a dick. sounds like she was really harsh.

User avatar
ward
Posts: 746
Joined: June 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: elephant shockwave infamy teamlol llama patrol
Contact:

Re: Cheating Outside of a TPG match??

Post by ward » June 2013

dat xero wrote:
moosh wrote:So what you're saying is we can't call them cunts but they can call us dicks? Way to be a advocate for equal opportunity. Stay classy.


LOL. poor guy. must've really got rubbed the wrong way the first time a girl ever called you a dick. sounds like she was really harsh.


Image

3. white knight
A gaming term used to describe a male gamer who, in a desperate attempt to get himself laid, will attempt to woo or impress any female gamer he comes across online by being overly defensive of her and giving her special attention, such as playing as a healing class and only healing her.
"Why do those white knights try so hard to impress the girls they run into online? Do they actually think they're going to get laid?"


7. White Knight
White Knight.

A person, generally a man, who is seen giving all their attention to one or many particular females online.
The most common places that White Knights dwell is on 4chan's random board and various online games towards the RPG persuasion. However, White Knights are found everywhere in the online world.
This self motivated acts of chivalry is not geared toward just saving the hambeast maidens, but also White Knights have been noted to follow the rules adamantly in hopes of either becoming a moderator/admin or just flat out want to spoil the general online population's fun of bending the rules.
White Knights are not fun, but instead stuffy, boring, and an unusual hatred towards their fellow man for being selfish, crude and misogynists, in other words: All the fun things in life.

"Anon: Let's have fun teasing this hambeast on livestream!
Anons: Yeah! Let's do it!
White Knight: Halt! In the name of chivalry, you foul heathen misogunists will burn as I save the maiden with kindness and give her solace with compliments!
Anons: Eat a dick WK, stop killing our buzz."

"Anon: *reading rules* No swear? Fuck that shit!
White Knight: You there! You have broken a rule! I shall report you to the nearest moderator for correction!
Anon: Eat a dick WK, you can't tell me what to do because you're not a moderator.
White Knight: Just because I don't have a tag in front of my name doesn't mean I can't uphold the law! I AM THE LAW!"








....stfu idiot.

User avatar
CharlieGiteau
Posts: 1331
Joined: May 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: solidworks, pUr/fp^, gddLam, TeamLess, [38th], NB
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Cheating Outside of a TPG match??

Post by CharlieGiteau » June 2013

The cunt is a cunt, and dicks are dicks. Why try to dance around feelings, you pussy. If she can't handle being called a cunt, then she shouldn't be on these forums. Damn, fucking crybabies.
Image

Cage
Posts: 666
Joined: March 2012
Reputation: 0
Clans: FurY, ( s )ttR. sQ , toggles, [38th], vVv
Location: Sweden

Re: Cheating Outside of a TPG match??

Post by Cage » June 2013

The point of hacking in a singleplayer is irrelevant, people cheat at starcraft2 singeplayer and if you do you get banned from the multiplayer side of the game aswell.

dat xero
Posts: 140
Joined: March 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: =TMNT=

Re: Cheating Outside of a TPG match??

Post by dat xero » June 2013

Cage wrote:The point of hacking in a singleplayer is irrelevant, people cheat at starcraft2 singeplayer and if you do you get banned from the multiplayer side of the game aswell.


but ward just said VAC doesn't have anything to do with single player. all i'm asking, which everyone seems to dance around answering, is how can VAC ban someone cheating in a single player game it doesn't have anything to do with (according to ward)?

User avatar
Gorillabc
Posts: 312
Joined: September 2012
Reputation: 0
Clans: BOMMERCOON MNM n2p skull nwp GI cNg rSports dicE AIDS FD kbc stoss dth SSSX THATMYDICK Fx 151 etc
Location: ON THE OTHER SIDE OF BUMFUCK EGYPT

Re: Cheating Outside of a TPG match??

Post by Gorillabc » June 2013

dat xero wrote:
Cage wrote:The point of hacking in a singleplayer is irrelevant, people cheat at starcraft2 singeplayer and if you do you get banned from the multiplayer side of the game aswell.


but ward just said VAC doesn't have anything to do with single player. all i'm asking, which everyone seems to dance around answering, is how can VAC ban someone cheating in a single player game it doesn't have anything to do with (according to ward)?


You can't get VAC'd playing a single player game, as you aren't playing on a VAC secured server.

dat xero
Posts: 140
Joined: March 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: =TMNT=

Re: Cheating Outside of a TPG match??

Post by dat xero » June 2013

Gorillabc wrote:
dat xero wrote:
Cage wrote:The point of hacking in a singleplayer is irrelevant, people cheat at starcraft2 singeplayer and if you do you get banned from the multiplayer side of the game aswell.


but ward just said VAC doesn't have anything to do with single player. all i'm asking, which everyone seems to dance around answering, is how can VAC ban someone cheating in a single player game it doesn't have anything to do with (according to ward)?


You can't get VAC'd playing a single player game, as you aren't playing on a VAC secured server.


ok, glad we've confirmed this twice now lol (not being sarcastic to you, just referring to the thread in general). if it's not possible for this to happen, how did jakimo's account get VAC'd while some guy was logged into his account playing a single player game? to me it's either a story that sounds a bit off or valve just royally screwed up his account and needs to fix it. i'll reiterate i have nothing against jakimo, nor have i ever thought he cheated, and maybe just made a careless mistake logging into a game after viewing some cheater's demo (or valve just messed up, whichever one), but no one wonders how this could have happened then if the reason given shouldn't be possible?

kirk
Posts: 2436
Joined: February 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: feat6, aids, x[m], ptm, snowmen, NoGo, GI, 50cal, moNster, te amo, gameslaves, winnfield, koala, iwa
Contact:

Re: Cheating Outside of a TPG match??

Post by kirk » June 2013

dat xero wrote:P.S. anyone who calls a female a cunt, especially in an online forums, clearly only has a set of e-balls and nothing else. stay classy.

Is it any more "okay" for a female to call a male a dick?

dat xero
Posts: 140
Joined: March 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: =TMNT=

Re: Cheating Outside of a TPG match??

Post by dat xero » June 2013

alex kirk wrote:
dat xero wrote:P.S. anyone who calls a female a cunt, especially in an online forums, clearly only has a set of e-balls and nothing else. stay classy.

Is it any more "okay" for a female to call a male a dick?



nope but i haven't seen her call anyone a dick in this thread. she posted her opinion and why she thought the story didn't seem to make sense and got called a cunt (which to me carries a much more negative and nasty connotation than someone being called a dick, but for argument's sake and fairness, sure, they're equal). i stood up for my teammate, like i would for any other teammate if i was on any other team. whatever. back to the topic..

User avatar
ward
Posts: 746
Joined: June 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: elephant shockwave infamy teamlol llama patrol
Contact:

Re: Cheating Outside of a TPG match??

Post by ward » June 2013

dat xero wrote:
alex kirk wrote:
dat xero wrote:P.S. anyone who calls a female a cunt, especially in an online forums, clearly only has a set of e-balls and nothing else. stay classy.

Is it any more "okay" for a female to call a male a dick?



nope but i haven't seen her call anyone a dick in this thread. she posted her opinion and why she thought the story didn't seem to make sense and got called a cunt (which to me carries a much more negative and nasty connotation than someone being called a dick, but for argument's sake and fairness, sure, they're equal). i stood up for my teammate, like i would for any other teammate if i was on any other team. whatever. back to the topic..


Handle: Sizzzzzzurrrppp!!
Team: Toggle ON
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14673079
Start Date: Jun 06 2013
End Date: Jun 06 2014
Rule Violation: 7.7
Reason: Cheating Outside of TPG


Image

milo
Posts: 1379
Joined: March 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: Liverpool Football Club
Location: Anfield, Liverpool

Re: Cheating Outside of a TPG match??

Post by milo » June 2013


dat xero
Posts: 140
Joined: March 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: =TMNT=

Re: Cheating Outside of a TPG match??

Post by dat xero » June 2013

ward wrote:Handle: Sizzzzzzurrrppp!!
Team: Toggle ON
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14673079
Start Date: Jun 06 2013
End Date: Jun 06 2014
Rule Violation: 7.7
Reason: Cheating Outside of TPG


lol what? guy couldn't admit to his own team he cheated, nor did i ever stick up for him in any thread relating to his cheating. he seemed like a nice guy over comms but i would never justify anyone's reasoning for cheating. why would i be butthurt? it isn't my problem he got himself banned by blatantly cheating lol.

so yea, how did an account get VAC banned playing a single player game again?

User avatar
Gorillabc
Posts: 312
Joined: September 2012
Reputation: 0
Clans: BOMMERCOON MNM n2p skull nwp GI cNg rSports dicE AIDS FD kbc stoss dth SSSX THATMYDICK Fx 151 etc
Location: ON THE OTHER SIDE OF BUMFUCK EGYPT

Re: Cheating Outside of a TPG match??

Post by Gorillabc » June 2013

dat xero wrote:
so yea, how did an account get VAC banned playing a single player game again?


Easy, it didn't.

knockout
Posts: 1104
Joined: March 2012
Reputation: 3
Clans: gomi - dicE - revamped - dodod - gskiLL
Contact:

Re: Cheating Outside of a TPG match??

Post by knockout » June 2013

why hasn't there been any pictures of Anamaria posted yet? seriously, I want to see what she looks like so I can decide whether or not I want to white knight in this thread.

statik
Posts: 42
Joined: May 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: dpk, dgf

Re: Cheating Outside of a TPG match??

Post by statik » June 2013

knockout wrote:why hasn't there been any pictures of Anamaria posted yet? seriously, I want to see what she looks like so I can decide whether or not I want to white knight in this thread.

dat xero
Posts: 140
Joined: March 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: =TMNT=

Re: Cheating Outside of a TPG match??

Post by dat xero » June 2013

Gorillabc wrote:
dat xero wrote:
so yea, how did an account get VAC banned playing a single player game again?


Easy, it didn't.


well jak said it did in an email sent to him from valve is all i'm saying..

Cage
Posts: 666
Joined: March 2012
Reputation: 0
Clans: FurY, ( s )ttR. sQ , toggles, [38th], vVv
Location: Sweden

Re: Cheating Outside of a TPG match??

Post by Cage » June 2013

dat xero wrote:
Gorillabc wrote:
dat xero wrote:
so yea, how did an account get VAC banned playing a single player game again?


Easy, it didn't.


well jak said it did in an email sent to him from valve is all i'm saying..


Jesus christ, there's no way to prove he got hacked or not without steams help. When you get banned from a game that runs HALF LIFE ONE ENGINE you will get vac banned on ALL GAMES THAT RUN THE HALF LIFE ONE ENGINE, which I have typed above already and it's possible that his phone only displayed part of that list or he was just stoned while reading the message and only paid attention to that one game.
/end this fucking retarded thread.

stealthlol
Posts: 2032
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: 4thR, g4n, xm, ptm, snowmen, NoGo, AYEBAYBAY, team99, 3h

Re: Cheating Outside of a TPG match??

Post by stealthlol » June 2013

dat xero wrote:
Gorillabc wrote:
dat xero wrote:
so yea, how did an account get VAC banned playing a single player game again?


Easy, it didn't.


well jak said it did in an email sent to him from valve is all i'm saying..

Good thing lying on an internet forum is outlawed or this would all be too simple.

kirk
Posts: 2436
Joined: February 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: feat6, aids, x[m], ptm, snowmen, NoGo, GI, 50cal, moNster, te amo, gameslaves, winnfield, koala, iwa
Contact:

Re: Cheating Outside of a TPG match??

Post by kirk » June 2013

stealthlol wrote:
dat xero wrote:
Gorillabc wrote:
dat xero wrote:
so yea, how did an account get VAC banned playing a single player game again?


Easy, it didn't.


well jak said it did in an email sent to him from valve is all i'm saying..

Good thing lying on an internet forum is outlawed or this would all be too simple.

Image

k4b00m
Posts: 1439
Joined: March 2011
Reputation: 1
Clans: dpk, dgf
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Cheating Outside of a TPG match??

Post by k4b00m » June 2013

Image

User avatar
3SidedQuarter
Posts: 158
Joined: January 2012
Reputation: 0
Clans: -|Ea|-, Tm|, Xtra,( . Y . ), 420th, RL,Ls,475th,IOnly, LAB,38th, Le., Greasy Dorks,[i3]*

Re: Cheating Outside of a TPG match??

Post by 3SidedQuarter » June 2013

k4b00m wrote:Image



Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 19 guests