Stamp...

Relax, lounge around, and find out who hacks.

Moderators: gloin, scorch-, darkrabbi, squatta, mogers

ryanemo

Re: Stamp...

Post by ryanemo » July 2013

Jstampz wrote:

I never knew how to download cheats. ( yeah sure hate on me for not be computer savvy)

Google.

joeledmunds
Clans: -|BoH|- [STR] [mtan] x[m] NoGo h8 irawr AYEBAYBAY [^p] PENOS [c] younggunners 99 Gw/GTFC 3h

Post by joeledmunds » July 2013

ryanemo wrote:
Jstampz wrote:

I never knew how to download cheats. ( yeah sure hate on me for not be computer savvy)

Google.

OMG HOW DO YOU KNOW

BoxeR
Clans: pointcaptured, nerdvirg, dodilluminati, happyhelmet

Post by BoxeR » July 2013

Jstampz wrote:Sir Boxer you seem very butt hurt about this. And when did I play against you and of with you?

That is confidential~
and how am I very butthurt? I just think it's hilarious saying you deleted cheats in a video, and cheated and still did terrible. I am the opposite of butthurt I am buttsoothed.

joeledmunds
Clans: -|BoH|- [STR] [mtan] x[m] NoGo h8 irawr AYEBAYBAY [^p] PENOS [c] younggunners 99 Gw/GTFC 3h

BoxeR wrote:
Jstampz wrote:Sir Boxer you seem very butt hurt about this. And when did I play against you and of with you?

That is confidential~
and how am I very butthurt? I just think it's hilarious saying you deleted cheats in a video, and cheated and still did terrible. I am the opposite of butthurt I am buttsoothed.

So you're buttsoothed by black cock.

Man, this thread is confusing.

crawtona
Clans: deadboLT, gg#awfulworks, careface, sadface, nihilist, ez5, zeroethics, [~]

Post by crawtona » July 2013

joeledmunds wrote:
BoxeR wrote:

That is confidential~

You just came in with the wrong premise. Things sound about right.

I never had a brother, though. Is it pretty much par for the course for them to throw each other under the bus at the drop of a hat?

kirk
Clans: feat6, aids, x[m], ptm, snowmen, NoGo, GI, 50cal, moNster, te amo, gameslaves, winnfield, koala, iwa

Post by kirk » July 2013

crawtona wrote:
joeledmunds wrote:
BoxeR wrote:

That is confidential~

I never had a brother, though. Is it pretty much par for the course for them to throw each other under the bus at the drop of a hat?

At their age, probably.

Jb_
Clans: |NUDE|,-Nt-,hb-, mvjbz

Post by Jb_ » July 2013

How the fuck do you suck so fucking bad while cheating??? I mean seriously.......

Eco

Post by Eco » July 2013

Jb_ wrote:How the fuck do you suck so fucking bad while cheating??? I mean seriously.......

How do you graduate and still sound like a fucking dumb ass hick?

Polak
Clans: online thunder

Post by Polak » July 2013

Eco wrote:
Jb_ wrote:How the fuck do you suck so fucking bad while cheating??? I mean seriously.......

How do you graduate and still sound like a fucking dumb ass hick?

Josh Brown is a hick.

d u c k s
Clans: FurY, Toggle ON

Post by d u c k s » July 2013

Jstampz wrote:I already admitted I cheated when I first came back and stopped, so....

I could have been watching a demo ehh?

All in all yes I cheated came back cheated a little then stopped. Deleted the cheats, hopefully black cocks deleted his as well due to the fact that I copy pasted from his "Crazy" folder that held cheats.

I'm actually pretty sure I made a video of me deleting the cheats so fags like milo couldn't talk shit. Upload coming soon

Jstampz
Clans: {GSR}, soul!, -=WR=-, sb', tbh, LIGHTNING, -_-, Rob and the Heartbreakers, honorary member of dpk.

Post by Jstampz » July 2013

d u c k s wrote:
Jstampz wrote:I already admitted I cheated when I first came back and stopped, so....

I could have been watching a demo ehh?

All in all yes I cheated came back cheated a little then stopped. Deleted the cheats, hopefully black cocks deleted his as well due to the fact that I copy pasted from his "Crazy" folder that held cheats.

I'm actually pretty sure I made a video of me deleting the cheats so fags like milo couldn't talk shit. Upload coming soon

Oh Ducks Oh ducks

Jstampz
Clans: {GSR}, soul!, -=WR=-, sb', tbh, LIGHTNING, -_-, Rob and the Heartbreakers, honorary member of dpk.

crawtona wrote:
joeledmunds wrote:
BoxeR wrote:

That is confidential~

He started it.. Lewl

Jb_
Clans: |NUDE|,-Nt-,hb-, mvjbz

Post by Jb_ » July 2013

Notice how nobody is making a big deal about this like with others who are caught cheating for the 13th time? That's because everyone knows you idiots cheat and still suck dick at this 12 year old game. Sure call me a hick but I'm not the retard with a pic of me blatantly cheating on the forums. :o

Jstampz

Jb_ wrote:Notice how nobody is making a big deal about this like with others who are caught cheating for the 13th time? That's because everyone knows you idiots cheat and still suck dick at this 12 year old game. Sure call me a hick but I'm not the retard with a pic of me blatantly cheating on the forums. :o

DAYUM NIGGA. I still love you

Eco

Post by Eco » July 2013

Jb_ wrote:Notice how nobody is making a big deal about this like with others who are caught cheating for the 13th time? That's because everyone knows you idiots cheat and still suck dick at this 12 year old game. Sure call me a hick but I'm not the retard with a pic of me blatantly cheating on the forums. :o

But you are a hick and there isn't a pic of me cheating. GET OUTTA HERE IDIOT

ward
Clans: elephant shockwave infamy teamlol llama patrol

Post by ward » July 2013

Eco wrote:

But you are a hick and there isn't a pic of me cheating. GET OUTTA HERE IDIOT

Eco

Post by Eco » July 2013

Jstampz

You sound kind of angry. You did point out that it is a 12 year old game, so stop bitching. PLEASE.

You also stated that we cheated/cheat and last time I checked you were banned for cheating as well...

All in all, I love you. You smell like a fresh can of vaginitis and spam

Night night nigga

joeledmunds

Jstampz wrote:Night night nigga

nomis
Clans: moNster, DumbledoresARMY, iwa

Post by nomis » July 2013

wait a tick, am I crazy or do minimaps not show up in demo's?

taylor
Donor
Clans: hh, mindflow, nfc, virgins in flannel, tiltmode, gskiLL

Post by taylor » July 2013

nomis wrote:wait a tick, am I crazy or do minimaps not show up in demo's?

Crank
Clans: {D.D}, 505th PIR, CallMeMaybe?!, AAC, /= /=, vVv

Post by Crank » July 2013

Jstampz wrote:
Jakimo wrote:Image

ouch. bromutiny?

At least I'm not vac'd......

Handle: Stamp
Team: Like A Boss!
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18676541
Start Date: Feb 08 2012
End Date: Feb 08 2013
Rule Violation: 7.7
Reason: Cheating Outside of TPG match

I'd say that is worse.

nhoj

Post by nhoj » July 2013

taylor wrote:
nomis wrote:wait a tick, am I crazy or do minimaps not show up in demo's?

insom
Clans: Sp|n, [op3c], Neg|, noREG, eNm, =TMNT=

Post by insom » July 2013

It's always the new kids that start cheating.

defrag
Clans: KSP-A, Team.SI, deadboLT, idleyez, |3h|

Post by defrag » July 2013

Dear Stamp,

Still a faggot.