Stamp...

Relax, lounge around, and find out who hacks.

Moderators: gloin, scorch-, darkrabbi, squatta, mogers

ryanemo
Posts: 485
Joined: February 2011
Reputation: 0

Re: Stamp...

Post by ryanemo » July 2013

Jstampz wrote:

I never knew how to download cheats. ( yeah sure hate on me for not be computer savvy)



Google.

joeledmunds
Posts: 1301
Joined: May 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: -|BoH|- [STR] [mtan] x[m] NoGo h8 irawr AYEBAYBAY [^p] PENOS [c] younggunners 99 Gw/GTFC 3h

Re: Stamp...

Post by joeledmunds » July 2013

ryanemo wrote:
Jstampz wrote:

I never knew how to download cheats. ( yeah sure hate on me for not be computer savvy)



Google.

OMG HOW DO YOU KNOW

BoxeR
Posts: 128
Joined: April 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: pointcaptured, nerdvirg, dodilluminati, happyhelmet

Re: Stamp...

Post by BoxeR » July 2013

Jstampz wrote:Sir Boxer you seem very butt hurt about this. And when did I play against you and of with you?

That is confidential~
and how am I very butthurt? I just think it's hilarious saying you deleted cheats in a video, and cheated and still did terrible. I am the opposite of butthurt I am buttsoothed.

joeledmunds
Posts: 1301
Joined: May 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: -|BoH|- [STR] [mtan] x[m] NoGo h8 irawr AYEBAYBAY [^p] PENOS [c] younggunners 99 Gw/GTFC 3h

Re: Stamp...

Post by joeledmunds » July 2013

BoxeR wrote:
Jstampz wrote:Sir Boxer you seem very butt hurt about this. And when did I play against you and of with you?

That is confidential~
and how am I very butthurt? I just think it's hilarious saying you deleted cheats in a video, and cheated and still did terrible. I am the opposite of butthurt I am buttsoothed.

So you're buttsoothed by black cock.

Man, this thread is confusing.

crawtona
Posts: 313
Joined: February 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: deadboLT, gg#awfulworks, careface, sadface, nihilist, ez5, zeroethics, [~]

Re: Stamp...

Post by crawtona » July 2013

joeledmunds wrote:
BoxeR wrote:
Jstampz wrote:Sir Boxer you seem very butt hurt about this. And when did I play against you and of with you?

That is confidential~
and how am I very butthurt? I just think it's hilarious saying you deleted cheats in a video, and cheated and still did terrible. I am the opposite of butthurt I am buttsoothed.

So you're buttsoothed by black cock.

Man, this thread is confusing.


You just came in with the wrong premise. Things sound about right.

I never had a brother, though. Is it pretty much par for the course for them to throw each other under the bus at the drop of a hat?

kirk
Posts: 2436
Joined: February 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: feat6, aids, x[m], ptm, snowmen, NoGo, GI, 50cal, moNster, te amo, gameslaves, winnfield, koala, iwa
Contact:

Re: Stamp...

Post by kirk » July 2013

crawtona wrote:
joeledmunds wrote:
BoxeR wrote:
Jstampz wrote:Sir Boxer you seem very butt hurt about this. And when did I play against you and of with you?

That is confidential~
and how am I very butthurt? I just think it's hilarious saying you deleted cheats in a video, and cheated and still did terrible. I am the opposite of butthurt I am buttsoothed.

So you're buttsoothed by black cock.

Man, this thread is confusing.


You just came in with the wrong premise. Things sound about right.

I never had a brother, though. Is it pretty much par for the course for them to throw each other under the bus at the drop of a hat?

At their age, probably.

Jb_
Posts: 948
Joined: March 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: |NUDE|,-Nt-,hb-, mvjbz

Re: Stamp...

Post by Jb_ » July 2013

How the fuck do you suck so fucking bad while cheating??? I mean seriously.......

User avatar
Eco
Posts: 57
Joined: May 2013
Reputation: 0

Re: Stamp...

Post by Eco » July 2013

Jb_ wrote:How the fuck do you suck so fucking bad while cheating??? I mean seriously.......


How do you graduate and still sound like a fucking dumb ass hick?

User avatar
Polak
Posts: 625
Joined: March 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: online thunder

Re: Stamp...

Post by Polak » July 2013

Eco wrote:
Jb_ wrote:How the fuck do you suck so fucking bad while cheating??? I mean seriously.......


How do you graduate and still sound like a fucking dumb ass hick?


Josh Brown is a hick.

d u c k s
Posts: 71
Joined: March 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: FurY, Toggle ON
Contact:

Re: Stamp...

Post by d u c k s » July 2013

Jstampz wrote:I already admitted I cheated when I first came back and stopped, so....



I could have been watching a demo ehh?


All in all yes I cheated came back cheated a little then stopped. Deleted the cheats, hopefully black cocks deleted his as well due to the fact that I copy pasted from his "Crazy" folder that held cheats.



I'm actually pretty sure I made a video of me deleting the cheats so fags like milo couldn't talk shit. Upload coming soon


Image

Jstampz
Posts: 335
Joined: June 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: {GSR}, soul!, -=WR=-, sb', tbh, LIGHTNING, -_-, Rob and the Heartbreakers, honorary member of dpk.

Re: Stamp...

Post by Jstampz » July 2013

d u c k s wrote:
Jstampz wrote:I already admitted I cheated when I first came back and stopped, so....



I could have been watching a demo ehh?


All in all yes I cheated came back cheated a little then stopped. Deleted the cheats, hopefully black cocks deleted his as well due to the fact that I copy pasted from his "Crazy" folder that held cheats.



I'm actually pretty sure I made a video of me deleting the cheats so fags like milo couldn't talk shit. Upload coming soon


Image





Oh Ducks Oh ducks

Jstampz
Posts: 335
Joined: June 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: {GSR}, soul!, -=WR=-, sb', tbh, LIGHTNING, -_-, Rob and the Heartbreakers, honorary member of dpk.

Re: Stamp...

Post by Jstampz » July 2013

crawtona wrote:
joeledmunds wrote:
BoxeR wrote:
Jstampz wrote:Sir Boxer you seem very butt hurt about this. And when did I play against you and of with you?

That is confidential~
and how am I very butthurt? I just think it's hilarious saying you deleted cheats in a video, and cheated and still did terrible. I am the opposite of butthurt I am buttsoothed.

So you're buttsoothed by black cock.

Man, this thread is confusing.


You just came in with the wrong premise. Things sound about right.

I never had a brother, though. Is it pretty much par for the course for them to throw each other under the bus at the drop of a hat?



He started it.. Lewl

Jb_
Posts: 948
Joined: March 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: |NUDE|,-Nt-,hb-, mvjbz

Re: Stamp...

Post by Jb_ » July 2013

Notice how nobody is making a big deal about this like with others who are caught cheating for the 13th time? That's because everyone knows you idiots cheat and still suck dick at this 12 year old game. Sure call me a hick but I'm not the retard with a pic of me blatantly cheating on the forums. :o

Jstampz
Posts: 335
Joined: June 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: {GSR}, soul!, -=WR=-, sb', tbh, LIGHTNING, -_-, Rob and the Heartbreakers, honorary member of dpk.

Re: Stamp...

Post by Jstampz » July 2013

Jb_ wrote:Notice how nobody is making a big deal about this like with others who are caught cheating for the 13th time? That's because everyone knows you idiots cheat and still suck dick at this 12 year old game. Sure call me a hick but I'm not the retard with a pic of me blatantly cheating on the forums. :o



DAYUM NIGGA. I still love you

User avatar
Eco
Posts: 57
Joined: May 2013
Reputation: 0

Re: Stamp...

Post by Eco » July 2013

Jb_ wrote:Notice how nobody is making a big deal about this like with others who are caught cheating for the 13th time? That's because everyone knows you idiots cheat and still suck dick at this 12 year old game. Sure call me a hick but I'm not the retard with a pic of me blatantly cheating on the forums. :o



But you are a hick and there isn't a pic of me cheating. GET OUTTA HERE IDIOT

User avatar
ward
Posts: 746
Joined: June 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: elephant shockwave infamy teamlol llama patrol
Contact:

Re: Stamp...

Post by ward » July 2013

Eco wrote:
Jb_ wrote:Notice how nobody is making a big deal about this like with others who are caught cheating for the 13th time? That's because everyone knows you idiots cheat and still suck dick at this 12 year old game. Sure call me a hick but I'm not the retard with a pic of me blatantly cheating on the forums. :o



But you are a hick and there isn't a pic of me cheating. GET OUTTA HERE IDIOT


Image

User avatar
Eco
Posts: 57
Joined: May 2013
Reputation: 0

Re: Stamp...

Post by Eco » July 2013

Image

Jstampz
Posts: 335
Joined: June 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: {GSR}, soul!, -=WR=-, sb', tbh, LIGHTNING, -_-, Rob and the Heartbreakers, honorary member of dpk.

Re: Stamp...

Post by Jstampz » July 2013

Jb_ wrote:Notice how nobody is making a big deal about this like with others who are caught cheating for the 13th time? That's because everyone knows you idiots cheat and still suck dick at this 12 year old game. Sure call me a hick but I'm not the retard with a pic of me blatantly cheating on the forums. :o



You sound kind of angry. You did point out that it is a 12 year old game, so stop bitching. PLEASE.

You also stated that we cheated/cheat and last time I checked you were banned for cheating as well...



All in all, I love you. You smell like a fresh can of vaginitis and spam

Night night nigga

joeledmunds
Posts: 1301
Joined: May 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: -|BoH|- [STR] [mtan] x[m] NoGo h8 irawr AYEBAYBAY [^p] PENOS [c] younggunners 99 Gw/GTFC 3h

Re: Stamp...

Post by joeledmunds » July 2013

Jstampz wrote:Night night nigga

nomis
Posts: 678
Joined: March 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: moNster, DumbledoresARMY, iwa
Contact:

Re: Stamp...

Post by nomis » July 2013

wait a tick, am I crazy or do minimaps not show up in demo's?

taylor
Donor
Posts: 661
Joined: June 2011
Reputation: 3
Clans: hh, mindflow, nfc, virgins in flannel, tiltmode, gskiLL
Contact:

Re: Stamp...

Post by taylor » July 2013

nomis wrote:wait a tick, am I crazy or do minimaps not show up in demo's?

User avatar
Crank
Posts: 145
Joined: February 2012
Reputation: 0
Clans: {D.D}, 505th PIR, CallMeMaybe?!, AAC, /= /=, vVv
Location: Surprise, AZ

Re: Stamp...

Post by Crank » July 2013

Jstampz wrote:
Jakimo wrote:Image

ouch. bromutiny?



At least I'm not vac'd......



Handle: Stamp
Team: Like A Boss!
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18676541
Start Date: Feb 08 2012
End Date: Feb 08 2013
Rule Violation: 7.7
Reason: Cheating Outside of TPG match

I'd say that is worse.

Image

nhoj
Posts: 648
Joined: August 2012
Reputation: 0

Re: Stamp...

Post by nhoj » July 2013

taylor wrote:
nomis wrote:wait a tick, am I crazy or do minimaps not show up in demo's?

insom
Posts: 27
Joined: January 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: Sp|n, [op3c], Neg|, noREG, eNm, =TMNT=

Re: Stamp...

Post by insom » July 2013

It's always the new kids that start cheating.

defrag
Posts: 336
Joined: October 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: KSP-A, Team.SI, deadboLT, idleyez, |3h|

Re: Stamp...

Post by defrag » July 2013

Dear Stamp,

Still a faggot.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests