ruthLess down

Relax, lounge around, and find out who hacks.

Moderators: gloin, scorch-, darkrabbi, squatta, mogers

sloth
Clans: proFound, tA, dynasty, bvc, legion, super, sunnyville

ruthLess down

Post by sloth » August 2013

sloth wrote:
shoguNtw wrote:what a fuckin load of shit, been using the same config for years havent touched it. now apparently suspended

milo
Clans: Liverpool Football Club

Re: ruthLess down

Post by milo » August 2013

motive
Clans: mafia, online thunder, axxium/50cal, 3h/LcM, mvpz, dodod

Post by motive » August 2013

yeah there wasn't this whole client thing to catch people cheating before so now that exists

Theworst
Clans: ~Casual // Critical Mass // Exodus // Gentlemens Club // Midwinter // Duality~

Post by Theworst » August 2013

mike
Clans: bTw, Legion, FLAWLESS, NastyVAG, MVPZ, angryface

Post by mike » August 2013

Still don't understand why he left iwa roster. It's only a 3 week suspension.. it's not the end of the world lol..

Jakimo
Clans: l2r . , Jim's|, FurY, ( s )ttR., sQ, HH, vVv

Post by Jakimo » August 2013

i just found out that u cant bind crouch to mouse wheel up, like 2 mins ago. ive read the rules in the past, and ive been reading the new rules. guess i must have missed it.

ide be pissed to if i got that ban. specially after he started this seasons roster nice and early.

bullgooselooney
Donor
Clans: {CPD}, [IAM], dgf, [B]add

Post by bullgooselooney » August 2013

mike wrote:Still don't understand why he left iwa roster. It's only a 3 week suspension.. it's not the end of the world lol..

It could have been a lot worse. Ditch your team cause of 3 matches is sad. I bet people also think jump scripts are legal :lol:.

shoguNtw
Clans: dgf, slow loris, ta, iwa, legion, super. gsr, flatout

Post by shoguNtw » August 2013

mike wrote:Still don't understand why he left iwa roster. It's only a 3 week suspension.. it's not the end of the world lol..

It's time to hang it up for a while, as much as I didn't like the suspension it's not the biggest reason I left. Working a lot nowadays and the time away from work I need to be spending with my son and little family I have, I'll be turning the team over to Austin/ Bewton for the remainder of this season

bullgooselooney wrote:

It could have been a lot worse. Ditch your team cause of 3 matches is sad. I bet people also think jump scripts are legal :lol:.

I'm sorry dod isn't the #1 priority in my life

kirk
Clans: feat6, aids, x[m], ptm, snowmen, NoGo, GI, 50cal, moNster, te amo, gameslaves, winnfield, koala, iwa

Post by kirk » August 2013

Better see you around here and there, brah.

mistadobalina
Clans: #skinvite - team.hsb - careface - LAUDABLE - mtp - slow loris - iwa - mona vegas - miLe

Post by mistadobalina » August 2013

wait.... what? you can't bind mwheel to crouch? uhhhhh.............................

and kobe i know we've had our differences in the past but best of luck man... didn't know you were a father, that shit can't be easy. maybe one day we can get those DoD championship rings that we so obviously deserve.

dogfire
Clans: - TP -, [R|L], [L.A.B], -{PC}- LIVEVIL, </3

Post by dogfire » August 2013

shoguNtw wrote:I'm sorry dod isn't the #1 priority in my life

There's clearly something wrong with your life then.

mike
Clans: bTw, Legion, FLAWLESS, NastyVAG, MVPZ, angryface

Post by mike » August 2013

shoguNtw wrote:

It's time to hang it up for a while, as much as I didn't like the suspension it's not the biggest reason I left. Working a lot nowadays and the time away from work I need to be spending with my son and little family I have, I'll be turning the team over to Austin/ Bewton for the remainder of this season
bullgooselooney wrote:

I'm sorry dod isn't the #1 priority in my life

Ah okay. Hope everything is good with your new family :)

nomis
Clans: moNster, DumbledoresARMY, iwa

Post by nomis » August 2013

It's a god damn conspiracy, I say.

D-bo

Post by D-bo » August 2013

nomis wrote:It's a god damn conspiracy, I say.

inb4 dullumis

shoguNtw

I've changed my mind already because my serious suspension was shortened to 2 weeks and because I believe we can win this season. Even though apparently some admins wanted me banned longer for my harmless bind. Let the rustling begin

kirk
Clans: feat6, aids, x[m], ptm, snowmen, NoGo, GI, 50cal, moNster, te amo, gameslaves, winnfield, koala, iwa

shoguNtw wrote:I've changed my mind already because my serious suspension was shortened to 2 weeks and because I believe we can win this season. Even though apparently some admins wanted me banned longer for my harmless bind. Let the rustling begin

TPG corrupt.

BoxeR
Clans: pointcaptured, nerdvirg, dodilluminati, happyhelmet

Post by BoxeR » August 2013

I had always used crouch bound to mwheel only for regaining stamina after running or for flutter peeking as a sniper. Was pretty hard when I found out it was illegal to get use to not using it.

shoguNtw

kirk wrote:
shoguNtw wrote:I've changed my mind already because my serious suspension was shortened to 2 weeks and because I believe we can win this season. Even though apparently some admins wanted me banned longer for my harmless bind. Let the rustling begin

TPG corrupt.

You think I deserved longer? :'(

BoxeR wrote:I had always used crouch bound to mwheel only for regaining stamina after running or for flutter peeking as a sniper. Was pretty hard when I found out it was illegal to get use to not using it.

gonna be super hard to get used to I've used it forever

kirk

shoguNtw wrote:You think I deserved longer? :'(

Yeah bro, because what you did was horrific and gave you an insurmountable edge over every team you played. There's a special place in hell for people who bind crouch to their mousewheel.

shoguNtw

kirk wrote:
shoguNtw wrote:You think I deserved longer? :'(

Yeah bro, because what you did was horrific and gave you an insurmountable edge over every team you played. There's a special place in hell for people who bind crouch to their mousewheel.

absolutely, and considering my history i shouldve got a-rod time. thank god cleandod doesnt detect PEDs

toxinatoR
Clans: THUNDER

Post by toxinatoR » August 2013

k4b00m
Clans: dpk, dgf

Post by k4b00m » August 2013

shoguNtw wrote:
BoxeR wrote:I had always used crouch bound to mwheel only for regaining stamina after running or for flutter peeking as a sniper. Was pretty hard when I found out it was illegal to get use to not using it.

poor stile has this same issue. I made him remove it before our match and he was like fish out of water.

shoguNtw

k4b00m wrote:
shoguNtw wrote:

poor stile has this same issue. I made him remove it before our match and he was like fish out of water.

shouldve told me to. you guys probably wouldve won

k4b00m
Clans: dpk, dgf

Post by k4b00m » August 2013

I thought you knew. I don't know if it was mentioned in the news post but everyone else seemed to know it was illegal. shrugs. Good to hear you're sticking around!

crawtona
Clans: deadboLT, gg#awfulworks, careface, sadface, nihilist, ez5, zeroethics, [~]

Post by crawtona » August 2013

k4b00m wrote:I thought you knew. I don't know if it was mentioned in the news post but everyone else seemed to know it was illegal. shrugs. Good to hear you're sticking around!

I'm assuming we're going to make quickswitching illegal now as well? What with the unfair advantage one has by being able to bind a key via the GUI and all.