Thought this was pretty funny

Relax, lounge around, and find out who hacks.

Moderators: gloin, scorch-, darkrabbi, squatta, mogers

Fifty
Posts: 79
Joined: March 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: SaB BAW BIO HD

Thought this was pretty funny

Post by Fifty » February 2014


Quikey
Posts: 107
Joined: July 2012
Reputation: 0
Clans: .

Re: Thought this was pretty funny

Post by Quikey » February 2014

#redditcorrupt

mare
Posts: 215
Joined: March 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: bst, Plan-B, DaNiNjA, beyond, freshJIVE, FLATout, GLOCK, 151

Re: Thought this was pretty funny

Post by mare » February 2014

Gee, what a surprise :roll:

Saw him playing MM with alpha whatever. Shocker. Then I found out he was Global Elite and silently laughed to myself as nugz went on and on about how he trained himself from zero to hero in a matter of months by memorizing demos and playing nonstop.

Here's the thing, I played with ceebz when he first came around when he was like 15 and he had decent aim but also horrible game sense (talking dod here). I think I stopped playing for a while (a year or two?) and when I came back he was like the best player to ever touch the game.

This is (one of) your steamid(s) ceebz? 0:1:20383

Gee, that's funny because you must of been 6 years old when steam came out. How'd you get such a low number?

mike
Posts: 386
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: bTw, Legion, FLAWLESS, NastyVAG, MVPZ, angryface
Contact:

Re: Thought this was pretty funny

Post by mike » February 2014

Only a matter of time before he's caught on ESEA.. If I recall, there was about one or two threads on ESEA relating to him and vac banned accounts..

motive
Posts: 810
Joined: February 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: mafia, online thunder, axxium/50cal, 3h/LcM, mvpz, dodod
Location: nj
Contact:

Re: Thought this was pretty funny

Post by motive » February 2014

http://i.imgur.com/PobQfwB.png

lol which one of you morons is that?

jmny
Posts: 103
Joined: February 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: '04-'06: old.skool, ifh[mw]/pgA, new team every other week. '11: px2. '13: vVv.

Re: Thought this was pretty funny

Post by jmny » February 2014

Lmao.

DoD getting mentioned on Reddit?! #GameisAlive #DoD4CPL

mare
Posts: 215
Joined: March 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: bst, Plan-B, DaNiNjA, beyond, freshJIVE, FLATout, GLOCK, 151

Re: Thought this was pretty funny

Post by mare » February 2014

mike wrote:Only a matter of time before he's caught on ESEA.. If I recall, there was about one or two threads on ESEA relating to him and vac banned accounts..


you mean like these?

http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=forums ... ber=10#n10

http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=forums ... t_number=1

http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=forums ... &id=542338

Also, holy shit kid wtf is up with the steamids? Are you buying these or are you getting them from your scammer buddies at besthackers?

http://play.esea.net/users/349792?tab=history

defiance
Posts: 1414
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0

Re: Thought this was pretty funny

Post by defiance » February 2014

#freeceebz

User avatar
ward
Posts: 746
Joined: June 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: elephant shockwave infamy teamlol llama patrol
Contact:

Re: Thought this was pretty funny

Post by ward » February 2014

My steamid is 68034. I registered the day Steam came out in the afternoon of September 12, 2003. So yeah, he was probably like 6 or 7 years old.

knGnGz
Posts: 40
Joined: January 2014
Reputation: 0

Re: Thought this was pretty funny

Post by knGnGz » February 2014

mare wrote:Gee, what a surprise :roll:

Saw him playing MM with alpha whatever. Shocker. Then I found out he was Global Elite and silently laughed to myself as nugz went on and on about how he trained himself from zero to hero in a matter of months by memorizing demos and playing nonstop.

Here's the thing, I played with ceebz when he first came around when he was like 15 and he had decent aim but also horrible game sense (talking dod here). I think I stopped playing for a while (a year or two?) and when I came back he was like the best player to ever touch the game.

This is (one of) your steamid(s) ceebz? 0:1:20383

Gee, that's funny because you must of been 6 years old when steam came out. How'd you get such a low number?



You dorks crying over people boosting in matchmaking.. one simple solution, stop paying them, giving them skins, accounts.

acetamino
Posts: 924
Joined: January 2011
Reputation: 0
Location: Burlington
Contact:

Re: Thought this was pretty funny

Post by acetamino » February 2014

#findthethreadsayingtpgcourruptabout ceebZ banning.

Fuck this community.

Theworst
Posts: 596
Joined: September 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: ~Casual // Critical Mass // Exodus // Gentlemens Club // Midwinter // Duality~
Location: Guelph, ON

Re: Thought this was pretty funny

Post by Theworst » February 2014

mOE playing with hackers and gay pedophiles,

cassinoroyale
Donor
Posts: 1795
Joined: May 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: d7, @ NeT, CNB, dW, MVPz, Owned, rr, dodod, iwa, 3h
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Contact:

Re: Thought this was pretty funny

Post by cassinoroyale » February 2014

ohhhh levi...

theshizznasty
Posts: 61
Joined: January 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: too many

Re: Thought this was pretty funny

Post by theshizznasty » February 2014


milo
Posts: 1378
Joined: March 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: Liverpool Football Club
Location: Anfield, Liverpool

Re: Thought this was pretty funny

Post by milo » February 2014

theshizznasty wrote:

knGnGz
Posts: 40
Joined: January 2014
Reputation: 0

Re: Thought this was pretty funny

Post by knGnGz » February 2014


theshizznasty
Posts: 61
Joined: January 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: too many

Re: Thought this was pretty funny

Post by theshizznasty » February 2014


knGnGz
Posts: 40
Joined: January 2014
Reputation: 0

Re: Thought this was pretty funny

Post by knGnGz » February 2014


theshizznasty
Posts: 61
Joined: January 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: too many

Re: Thought this was pretty funny

Post by theshizznasty » February 2014


User avatar
tenks
Posts: 1040
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: baffleck[dd]

Re: Thought this was pretty funny

Post by tenks » February 2014

shiz laying it down

mare
Posts: 215
Joined: March 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: bst, Plan-B, DaNiNjA, beyond, freshJIVE, FLATout, GLOCK, 151

Re: Thought this was pretty funny

Post by mare » February 2014

knGnGz wrote:
mare wrote:Gee, what a surprise :roll:

Saw him playing MM with alpha whatever. Shocker. Then I found out he was Global Elite and silently laughed to myself as nugz went on and on about how he trained himself from zero to hero in a matter of months by memorizing demos and playing nonstop.

Here's the thing, I played with ceebz when he first came around when he was like 15 and he had decent aim but also horrible game sense (talking dod here). I think I stopped playing for a while (a year or two?) and when I came back he was like the best player to ever touch the game.

This is (one of) your steamid(s) ceebz? 0:1:20383

Gee, that's funny because you must of been 6 years old when steam came out. How'd you get such a low number?



You dorks crying over people boosting in matchmaking.. one simple solution, stop paying them, giving them skins, accounts.


Who exactly is this directed towards? I'm pretty sure no one in the dod community pays anyone to get boosted by aimbotting nerds like levi (except maybe alpha whatever his name is, or maybe he just cheats too) in cs:go. Are you cool with him because he gives you free shit or something?

stealthlol
Posts: 2031
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: 4thR, g4n, xm, ptm, snowmen, NoGo, AYEBAYBAY, team99, 3h

Re: Thought this was pretty funny

Post by stealthlol » February 2014

I'm assuming by the mentions of "alpha," you are talking about Andy Sheen?

lol@andy cheating. Not only is he bad, but he's asian, so your argument is void. Also, he's bad.

sevEN
Posts: 1138
Joined: March 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: THUNDER

Re: Thought this was pretty funny

Post by sevEN » February 2014

am i the only one confused as hell? WTF is global elite? and why are we getting worked up as if ceebz cheating at videogames wasn't already public knowledge?

i just read a huge wall of text from some dude explaining what we have all already known... ceebz cheats

mare
Posts: 215
Joined: March 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: bst, Plan-B, DaNiNjA, beyond, freshJIVE, FLATout, GLOCK, 151

Re: Thought this was pretty funny

Post by mare » February 2014

stealthlol wrote:I'm assuming by the mentions of "alpha," you are talking about Andy Sheen?

lol@andy cheating. Not only is he bad, but he's asian, so your argument is void. Also, he's bad.


If that's his name, sure, I guess? If he's "bad," then you are only serving to promote my original argument and therefore my statement is actually not void. Furthermore, you don't know what you are talking about and I fail to see how being asian = doesn't cheat.

cassinoroyale
Donor
Posts: 1795
Joined: May 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: d7, @ NeT, CNB, dW, MVPz, Owned, rr, dodod, iwa, 3h
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Contact:

Re: Thought this was pretty funny

Post by cassinoroyale » February 2014

Reply backfire lol

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests