suicide pool

Relax, lounge around, and find out who hacks.

Moderators: gloin, scorch-, darkrabbi, squatta, mogers

lowcarb
Clans: ghadGaming

suicide pool

Post by lowcarb » September 2014

if anyone wants in

10 dollar buy in

picks start with sunday as thursdays game has a)passed and b) no one would pick that in their right mind

started out as a pool for work but we want more money in the pot

can paypal me just message me with your email if you want in

i love all of you bye

An1maL
Clans: unplugged!

Re: suicide pool

Post by An1maL » September 2014

I thought this was gonna be a pool for who is gonna commit suicide first due to dod dying

10$ on tony pls

TonyMontana
Banned
Clans: [-Rs-] -_^KS^_- [420th] -o101- #TeamCanada -o101E- `.=.

Post by TonyMontana » September 2014

An1maL wrote:I thought this was gonna be a pool for who is gonna commit suicide first due to dod dying

10$ on tony pls

So did I :D

I still play everyday. If I couldn't, I'd put 10$ on myself too. Competitive dod is pretty slow right now, but there are still 10-15 servers full of shitties just WAITING to get pooped on by some unbannable asshole who tries way too hard.

Speaking of suicide..... Anyone heard from MaHDuE Milo? Probably 1 of maybe 5 people in this entire community I actually consider a pretty cool dude. I guess the weight of having to suspend me, and ruin what probably was 50-something year old Aftershock's only chance at a title, was too much for him. FUCK SCHOOL MILO COME PLAY SOME DOD.

DD-aftershock
Clans: H3, 187th HK, World of Tanks SWLVS

Post by DD-aftershock » September 2014

TonyMontana wrote:
An1maL wrote:I thought this was gonna be a pool for who is gonna commit suicide first due to dod dying

10$ on tony pls

So did I :D

I still play everyday. If I couldn't, I'd put 10$ on myself too. Competitive dod is pretty slow right now, but there are still 10-15 servers full of shitties just WAITING to get pooped on by some unbannable asshole who tries way too hard.

Speaking of suicide..... Anyone heard from MaHDuE Milo? Probably 1 of maybe 5 people in this entire community I actually consider a pretty cool dude. I guess the weight of having to suspend me, and ruin what probably was 50-something year old Aftershock's only chance at a title, was too much for him. FUCK SCHOOL MILO COME PLAY SOME DOD.

You were close Tony i just turned 45 this year ... thanks for making me feel older than dirt ... but that puts me closer to my pension lolz :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: