#DoDhype2014

Relax, lounge around, and find out who hacks.

Moderators: gloin, scorch-, darkrabbi, squatta, mogers

hildebrand
Donor
Posts: 902
Joined: February 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: {GSR}, prFnd, rmX., The Gentlemen, mtp, winnfield, |o/, akk!, iwa
Location: Canada

#DoDhype2014

Post by hildebrand » September 2014

This game ain't dying. People are around.

Also, my ban is up. Prepare your angus nerds that have a problem with good players online. :D

#DoDhype2014 #letsgetshitstarted #whosrunningthisplaceanyways #sundayfunday #itsgonnabecoldincanadasoon #cantjustwatchhockey

TWEET IT NERDS

TonyMontana
Banned
Posts: 497
Joined: August 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: [-Rs-] -_^KS^_- [420th] -o101- #TeamCanada -o101E- `.=.
Location: Cambridge, ON

Re: #DoDhype2014

Post by TonyMontana » September 2014

1911 donor
banned for cheating
:D

Don't forget, there is a client now. Might wanna sign up for a lower team.

chaos
Posts: 128
Joined: January 2011
Reputation: 0

Re: #DoDhype2014

Post by chaos » September 2014

you know tony...not hating on you but when client came out..you vanished i was told sooo why the hate on a long time player ?

User avatar
ward
Posts: 746
Joined: June 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: elephant shockwave infamy teamlol llama patrol
Contact:

Re: #DoDhype2014

Post by ward » September 2014

chaos wrote:you know tony...not hating on you but when client came out..you vanished i was told sooo why the hate on a long time player ?


Not defending Tony here, but it might have something to do with the fact that OP was banned for cheating.

TonyMontana
Banned
Posts: 497
Joined: August 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: [-Rs-] -_^KS^_- [420th] -o101- #TeamCanada -o101E- `.=.
Location: Cambridge, ON

Re: #DoDhype2014

Post by TonyMontana » September 2014

Oh no my friend hate away!
I didn't "vanish"....lmao I was suspended for the playoffs and the final for having something in my config that shouldn't be there.

Now, I thought it was pretty lame, considering I didn't even know it was illegal, apparently it made me "Unhittable" which I find funny because the match in question i died 100 times so....It was a lame way to end the season, it hurt my team pretty bad, but all things considered, the league had to do what they had to do, and I respect their decision. I got Aftershock to a final, he even got to play in it, that was my goal all season long, one that everyone said I wouldn't be able to do, so..... Coulda been worse I guess.

But at least I'm a man and will tell you the truth.

Hilde is one of those dime-a-dozen cheaters that cheats, and waves his innocence flag around like he thinks someone is actually stupid enough to fall for it. Probably to this day he will still deny it, and be a lying, cheating, spineless, coward, that can't even admit to his own shameful actions. And I find that infinitely amusing.

ao_
Posts: 379
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0

Re: #DoDhype2014

Post by ao_ » September 2014

Image

I blame Sears. Gotta blame somebody... It might as well be the individual who did the most to keep the community together.

chaos
Posts: 128
Joined: January 2011
Reputation: 0

Re: #DoDhype2014

Post by chaos » September 2014

you know come to think of it the aimzing aimtek was finally unbanned..client was there..i dont think thay played one match and he vanished..and that was in open..lets see a show of hands of who called that happening

Quikey
Posts: 107
Joined: July 2012
Reputation: 0
Clans: .

Re: #DoDhype2014

Post by Quikey » September 2014

chaos wrote:you know come to think of it the aimzing aimtek was finally unbanned..client was there..i dont think thay played one match and he vanished..and that was in open..lets see a show of hands of who called that happening


In the spirit of being factual, he did play at least 1. Against us. We disputed him. Literally, just because it was him.

chaos
Posts: 128
Joined: January 2011
Reputation: 0

Re: #DoDhype2014

Post by chaos » September 2014

soo how did aimtek do on client..he did onley play one match..even though he cryed ill prove im godlike on client ?

hildebrand
Donor
Posts: 902
Joined: February 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: {GSR}, prFnd, rmX., The Gentlemen, mtp, winnfield, |o/, akk!, iwa
Location: Canada

Re: #DoDhype2014

Post by hildebrand » September 2014

TonyMontana wrote:Hilde is one of those dime-a-dozen cheaters that cheats, and waves his innocence flag around like he thinks someone is actually stupid enough to fall for it. Probably to this day he will still deny it, and be a lying, cheating, spineless, coward, that can't even admit to his own shameful actions. And I find that infinitely amusing.


Tony, when you find proof of me cheating, please bring it to the attention of the community. Until then, I've served my year long ban. At least I'm not some delusional, two-faced, lying, crying, spying, prying ultra-pig.

Image

avenger
Donor
Posts: 682
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: cosa, devil, hb, ve, insg, 38th, GiMP, ptm, seclusion, dgf, romantic tragedy, [?], MVPz, SaB, NB*
Contact:

Re: #DoDhype2014

Post by avenger » September 2014

hildebrand wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:Hilde is one of those dime-a-dozen cheaters that cheats, and waves his innocence flag around like he thinks someone is actually stupid enough to fall for it. Probably to this day he will still deny it, and be a lying, cheating, spineless, coward, that can't even admit to his own shameful actions. And I find that infinitely amusing.


Tony, when you find proof of me cheating, please bring it to the attention of the community. Until then, I've served my year long ban. At least I'm not some delusional, two-faced, lying, crying, spying, prying ultra-pig.

Image


You lewd, crude, rude, bag of pre chewed food dude.


best movie ever.

lolinus
Posts: 788
Joined: November 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: Flawless
D.R.U.G.S
Gskill
#family

Re: #DoDhype2014

Post by lolinus » September 2014

Uit die blou van onse hemel,
Vit die diepte van ons see.
Oor ons ewige gebergtes waar
Die kranse antwoord gee,
Deur ons ver-verlate vlaktes
Met die kreun van ossewa
Ruis die stem van ons geliefde,
Van ons land Suid-Afrika
Ons sal antwoord op jou roepstem,
Ons sal offer wat jy vra:
Ons sal lewe, ons sal sterwe
Ons vir jou, Suid-Afrika.

In die merg van ons gebeente,
In ons hart en siel en gees,
In ons roem op ons verlede,
In ons hoop op wat sal wees,
In ons wil en werk en wandel,
Van on wieg tot aan ons graf
Deel geen ander land ons liefde,
Trek geen ander trou ons af.
Vaderland! ons sal die adel
Van jou naam met ere dra:
Waar en trou as Afrikaners
Kinders van Suid-Afrika.

In die songloed van ons somer,
In ons winternag se kou,
In die lente van ons liefde,
In die lanfer van ons rou.
By die klink van huw'liks-klokkies,
By die kluitklap op die kis
Streel jou stem ons nooit verniet nie,
Weet jy waar jou kinders is.
Op jou roep se ons nooit nee nie,
Se ons altyd, altyd ja:
Om te lewe, om te sterwe
Ja ons kom, Suid-Afrika.

Op U Almag vas vertrouend,
Het ons vadere gebou:
Skenk ook ons die krag, o Here!
Om te handhaaf en te hou
Dat die erwe van ons vaad're
Vir ons kinders wrwe bly:
Knegte van die Allerhoogste,
Teen die hele wereld vry.
Soos ons vadere vertrou het,
Leer ook ons vertrou o Heer
Met ons land en met ons nasie
Sal dit wel wees, God regeer.

(TRANSLATION)

Ringing out from out blue heavens,
From our deep seas breaking round;
Over everlasting mountains
Where the echoing crags resound;
From our plains where creaking wagons
Cut their trails into the earth
Calls the spirit of our Country,
Of the land that gave us birth.
At thy call we shall not falter,
Firm and steadfast we shall stand.
At thy will to live or perish,
O South Africa, dear land.

In our body and our spirit,
In our inmost heart held fast;
In the promise of our future
and the glory of our past;
In our will, our work, our striving,
From the cradle to the grave -
There's no land that shares our loving,
And no bond that can enslave.
Thou hast borne us and we know thee.
May our deeds to all proclaim
Our enduring love and service
To thy honour and thy name.

In the golden warmth of summer,
In the chill of winter's air,
In the surging life of springtime,
In the autumn of despair;
When the wedding bells are chiming,
Or when those we love depart,
Thou dost know us for thy children
And dost take us to thy heart.
Loudly peals the answering chorus;
We are thine, and we shall stand,
Be it life or death, to answer
Thy call, beloved land.

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

TonyMontana
Banned
Posts: 497
Joined: August 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: [-Rs-] -_^KS^_- [420th] -o101- #TeamCanada -o101E- `.=.
Location: Cambridge, ON

Re: #DoDhype2014

Post by TonyMontana » September 2014

Proof:
The most educated of your peers, reviewed the evidence, and found you guilty.
Even though you are a 1911 donor
Even though pretty much everyone is cool with you
They still reviewed it
And still decided they had no choice but to ban you.

Now, if you were like me, you'd have a leg to stand on. You could simply say, "I am an outsider, I am not well liked, THAT is why i got banned."
But you can't even say that. You were judged by a jury, that most likely even had a couple FRIENDS on it, and STILL you were banned. That's how obvious it was to them. That's my proof.

Also you refused a lie detector test
:D

knockout
Posts: 1104
Joined: March 2012
Reputation: 3
Clans: gomi - dicE - revamped - dodod - gskiLL
Contact:

Re: #DoDhype2014

Post by knockout » September 2014

hildebrand wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:Hilde is one of those dime-a-dozen cheaters that cheats, and waves his innocence flag around like he thinks someone is actually stupid enough to fall for it. Probably to this day he will still deny it, and be a lying, cheating, spineless, coward, that can't even admit to his own shameful actions. And I find that infinitely amusing.


Tony, when you find proof of me cheating, please bring it to the attention of the community. Until then, I've served my year long ban. At least I'm not some delusional, two-faced, lying, crying, spying, prying ultra-pig.

Image



kirk
Posts: 2436
Joined: February 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: feat6, aids, x[m], ptm, snowmen, NoGo, GI, 50cal, moNster, te amo, gameslaves, winnfield, koala, iwa
Contact:

Re: #DoDhype2014

Post by kirk » September 2014

TonyMontana wrote:Proof:
The most educated of your peers, reviewed the evidence, and found you guilty.
Even though you are a 1911 donor
Even though pretty much everyone is cool with you
They still reviewed it
And still decided they had no choice but to ban you.

Now, if you were like me, you'd have a leg to stand on. You could simply say, "I am an outsider, I am not well liked, THAT is why i got banned."
But you can't even say that. You were judged by a jury, that most likely even had a couple FRIENDS on it, and STILL you were banned. That's how obvious it was to them. That's my proof.

Also you refused a lie detector test
:D

Lmao I was like lmao

Sp|dEr
Posts: 269
Joined: May 2012
Reputation: 0
Clans: [38thip] - We never left ; support and love for -uL
Location: Ventura, CA

Re: #DoDhype2014

Post by Sp|dEr » September 2014

kirk wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:Proof:
The most educated of your peers, reviewed the evidence, and found you guilty.
Even though you are a 1911 donor
Even though pretty much everyone is cool with you
They still reviewed it
And still decided they had no choice but to ban you.

Now, if you were like me, you'd have a leg to stand on. You could simply say, "I am an outsider, I am not well liked, THAT is why i got banned."
But you can't even say that. You were judged by a jury, that most likely even had a couple FRIENDS on it, and STILL you were banned. That's how obvious it was to them. That's my proof.

Also you refused a lie detector test
:D

Lmao I was like lmao



This...

hildebrand
Donor
Posts: 902
Joined: February 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: {GSR}, prFnd, rmX., The Gentlemen, mtp, winnfield, |o/, akk!, iwa
Location: Canada

Re: #DoDhype2014

Post by hildebrand » September 2014

https://www.sendspace.com/file/617rq9

The demo has surfaced.

It's an allied sided sniper half on anzio.

I start with an 8 kill streak.
Proceed to go 1:1 for the next couple of deaths.
16:55 initial to loft, 3k, cap
1:1 until half ends.

18 flags, 23 frags, 17 deaths

Not bad.

Allies:
pyrite is pee-rite I think...
Pretty sure milo is (1)Player
greetz
others

Axis:
coreymarko as lasttrainhome
paintball
miller as r! I think...
linus
others

yellowteeth
Posts: 122
Joined: June 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: ugly british idiot
Location: Bristol, UK.

Re: #DoDhype2014

Post by yellowteeth » September 2014

no one cares ben lol

TonyMontana
Banned
Posts: 497
Joined: August 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: [-Rs-] -_^KS^_- [420th] -o101- #TeamCanada -o101E- `.=.
Location: Cambridge, ON

Re: #DoDhype2014

Post by TonyMontana » September 2014

"Here is a demo of me cheating. I am hoping by posting the demo, that people will think I'm not guilty."

Image

How does it feel to miss the last good year of dod because you are too much of a shitty jerk to just play clean?

tugger
Posts: 386
Joined: May 2012
Reputation: 0
Clans: HYH, zeroethics, 22e, osK, iCON, NASTYvag

Re: #DoDhype2014

Post by tugger » September 2014

TonyMontana wrote:How does it feel to miss the last good year of dod because you are too much of a shitty jerk to just play clean?



That was 9 years ago, and you were not around either.

Nicholson
Posts: 256
Joined: August 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: |9th RB| |505th PIR| #CallMeMaybe [M|475|M] i3* 文
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: #DoDhype2014

Post by Nicholson » September 2014

TonyMontana wrote:
Don't forget, there is a client now.


Handle: TonyMontana
Team: Legends of a Dead Game
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26474857
Start Date: Jul 09 2014
End Date: Sep 01 2014
Rule Violation: 8.1, 7.4
Reason: Failure to use client, Use of an illegal script


Come on now.... Let's play nice and stop calling the kettle black.

To Hildebanned:
Welcome back, Newmarket Skum <3

User avatar
Beast
Posts: 91
Joined: July 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: Lookin cute, NUT, dpk
Location: WA
Contact:

Re: #DoDhype2014

Post by Beast » September 2014

You cheating bastard

moosh
Posts: 61
Joined: June 2013
Reputation: 0

Re: #DoDhype2014

Post by moosh » September 2014

Image

TonyMontana
Banned
Posts: 497
Joined: August 2013
Reputation: 0
Clans: [-Rs-] -_^KS^_- [420th] -o101- #TeamCanada -o101E- `.=.
Location: Cambridge, ON

Re: #DoDhype2014

Post by TonyMontana » September 2014

lol u two idiots went with duty council.
I lawyered up quick and only got 6 months.
Image

hildebrand
Donor
Posts: 902
Joined: February 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: {GSR}, prFnd, rmX., The Gentlemen, mtp, winnfield, |o/, akk!, iwa
Location: Canada

Re: #DoDhype2014

Post by hildebrand » September 2014

Well aware bnzr, but I do. Thanks friend. :P

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests