DoD </3

Relax, lounge around, and find out who hacks.

Moderators: gloin, scorch-, darkrabbi, squatta, mogers

TonyMontana
Banned
Clans: [-Rs-] -_^KS^_- [420th] -o101- #TeamCanada -o101E- `.=.

DoD </3

Post by TonyMontana » September 2014

Making kids cry in pubs HAS been pretty fun.
But seriously....
I was told by Tin Bad, the new season would start late September.
It's late September, and I do not see even 1 post explaining when the new season will start.

Are you giving up Tin Bad?
If you are, I don't blame you, and I don't hold it against you. If you don't wanna do it anymore that's fine, but please at least appoint a new admin so we can play. This game may be in stage-4 cancer, but we'd still like to play out it's last days.
Personally I think mil0 is the obvious choice, though I haven't seen him on in a while.

Let us know whats going on with our beloved game please Tin Bad.

sloth
Clans: proFound, tA, dynasty, bvc, legion, super, sunnyville

Re: DoD </3

Post by sloth » September 2014

i think you're an excellent tpg admin candidate tony

devin-
Clans: Illuminati, 文, nerdvirg, {PC}, sunnyville, gskill

Post by devin- » September 2014

DoD is buried underneath concrete. Our best hope is for Valve to create a new version, and have new players come.

stile
Clans: dpk

Post by stile » September 2014

let it go. my god.

hildebrand
Donor
Clans: {GSR}, prFnd, rmX., The Gentlemen, mtp, winnfield, |o/, akk!, iwa

Post by hildebrand » September 2014

stile, shove it yo!

TonyMontana
Banned

wonderbread
Clans: 1stRECON/Misfits/dgf/-{PC}-[M|475|M]

Post by wonderbread » September 2014

#DEADGAME

Beas
Clans: Highball, TEC, pandemic, 63rd, 85th, nG, mvpz, k^3

Post by Beas » September 2014

TonyMontana
Banned

You are so desperate for admiration you lied about being in the military
EL
OH
EL

believe

Post by believe » October 2014

You're getting what you deserved for your stupid move ! Being racist, bullying people, trolling over and over and cheating for no reason. 75% of this community should put a row around their neck and just throw yourself of in a river.

Theses are the player that aren't concerned about this : dorito, bleargh, Beas, blech, marl_fox, all the frenchies I played with and more.
Last edited by believe on October 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Beas
Clans: Highball, TEC, pandemic, 63rd, 85th, nG, mvpz, k^3

Post by Beas » October 2014

believe wrote:You're getting what you deserved for your stupid move ! Being rasist, bullying people, trolling over and over and cheating for no reason. 75% of this community should put a row around you neck and just throw yourself of in a river.

Theses are the player that aren't concerned about this : ddorito, bleargh, Beas, blech, marl_fox and more.

wintehs
Clans: pineriders, deadboLT, mafia', DaNiNjA, BuBbLeS

Post by wintehs » October 2014

devin-

Post by devin- » October 2014

believe wrote:You're getting what you deserved for your stupid move ! Being racist, bullying people, trolling over and over and cheating for no reason. 75% of this community should put a row around their neck and just throw yourself of in a river.

Theses are the player that aren't concerned about this : dorito, bleargh, Beas, blech, marl_fox, all the frenchies I played with and more.

devin-

FLuXXuHH wrote:lol tony u and ward seem to be only one that missed the recorded ventrillo clip of me corey and ryanemo in vent where ryan says, "I think its time for someone to make another rumor, but flux u have to do it" shit went further then we thought WIN! guess u weren't apart of the inner circle tho. circa 2009-10 kid fail pzpzpz

It seems like all you do is brag that you were in some old men's club for a dead game.

ao_

Post by ao_ » October 2014

Max, you still harness too much anger for your lack of acceptance into the community. How old are you?? At some point as you grow past adolescence you need to realize that the opinions expressed on this forum should represent no bearing on your real life. It is unfortunate your attempts to befriend everyone or impress everyone (i.e. your shirtless muscular picture) didn't work out, yet you still long for people on here to like you, even at the death of this community. Year after year, or ban after ban you still try to come back but now you have this resentment as if you were some dork who got picked on in high school and now how have a complex as a result...

In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter...

believe

Why the hell are you replying to my thread ao_... I didn't exclude you from the "Put a row around your neck and just throw yourself of in a river.

And there is no comeback over here you keep talking with the community word like if the dreams were about to comes true.. Lame kid

ao_

Post by ao_ » October 2014

I have no background in psychology or studying social issues, but anyone who has half a brain can see that you are deeply marred by some of the responses people have given you throughout the years. While you can proclaim you are not, most of your posts have an underlying seed of hatred towards community members, such as you telling me to put a row around my neck and throw myself in a river. All I am trying to point out is that this is the internet, we aren't fifteen anymore. I know that acceptance in life is something that is achieved differently by everyone, but at some point you need to realize that what people say, especially on the internet, doesn't mean a thing.

devin-

FLuXXuHH wrote:not bragging devin he just like u came around 08-09 when the game was dead, so telling him to let it go already came into to a dead game shall be easy to leave. pshhh pre retail crew here obv

I can hardly tell what kind of point you are trying to get across due to your lack of grammar, my apologies.

believe

Didn't read.
Didn't Give a fuck.
Why so much love!

akiro
Clans: 20id, hb, deadbolt, bubbles, 151

Post by akiro » October 2014

retard

cassinoroyale
Donor
Clans: d7, @ NeT, CNB, dW, MVPz, Owned, rr, dodod, iwa, 3h

Post by cassinoroyale » October 2014

believe wrote:Didn't I read.
Didn't I obviously Give a fuck.
Why so much love! hate? I just am a cheating frenchie fag

^ How everyone in 1911 have read your sentence ^

milo
Clans: Liverpool Football Club

Post by milo » October 2014

believe

You guys really made my day's this week.

You IQ test must be lower than 100, All those reply based on the fact I actually care or no.... HAHAHAHAHA

You should have a pretty damn shit life to keep thinking that I actually give a fuck about any of you !

I keep trolling you since at least 6 month, When I have nothing to do I come here troll than wait for reply

Cage
Clans: FurY, ( s )ttR. sQ , toggles, [38th], vVv

Post by Cage » October 2014

believe wrote:You guys really made my day's this week.

You IQ test must be lower than 100, All those reply based on the fact I actually care or no.... HAHAHAHAHA

You should have a pretty damn shit life to keep thinking that I actually give a fuck about any of you !

I keep trolling you since at least 6 month, When I have nothing to do I come here troll than wait for reply

Trolling are you? Coming back to a forum for a league that you're banned from with weak attempts to make people mad. Aimtek, master troll 2014.

Theworst
Clans: ~Casual // Critical Mass // Exodus // Gentlemens Club // Midwinter // Duality~

Post by Theworst » October 2014

Cage wrote:
believe wrote:You guys really made my day's this week.

Trolling are you? Coming back to a forum for a league that you're banned from with weak attempts to make people mad. Aimtek, master troll 2014.

He isn't banned.