who is this fluxxuh person?

Relax, lounge around, and find out who hacks.

Moderators: darkrabbi, squatta, mogers, gloin, scorch-

sparz
Clans: 3h 63rd [e]xceptional dicE x6 Check Six LATELATELATE

who is this fluxxuh person?

Post by sparz » January 2015

anyone know? should I know who he is? never heard of him

FLuXXuHH
Clans: ReVamped |3h|LcM AntiVirus -_- h8 iLLicit DaNiNjA dying-breed DESPiSE.LAN

Re: who is this fluxxuh person?

Post by FLuXXuHH » January 2015

Nah lil man from before.you time my dude, please return to your circa.08 crew and.continue on lil mama muahh <2 for the thread lil guy was cute touch... next

sevEN
Clans: THUNDER

Post by sevEN » January 2015

he's just one of the hairiest and ugliest trolls under the entire internet bridge. and no, you should not know who he is

sparz

well flux, whoever you are, i really am not going to pay attention to anything you say because i have all these shiny cpl and cal-i titles and giant dod cheques to distract me. who are you again? did you play cal-o when i was winning cpl titles when relevant people played this game? forgive me if i have no clue who you are.

ktp

cassinoroyale
Donor
Clans: d7, @ NeT, CNB, dW, MVPz, Owned, rr, dodod, iwa, 3h

Post by cassinoroyale » January 2015

hi flux, i don't see you on any of the CPL 2005 teams. i do see sparz there though. what you were implying again..? :)

FLuXXuHH
Clans: ReVamped |3h|LcM AntiVirus -_- h8 iLLicit DaNiNjA dying-breed DESPiSE.LAN

"well flux, whoever you are, i really am not going to pay attention to anything you say " Yet makes a thread called who is fluxxuhh lol fake sparz is a clown ass nigguh too ez

sevEN

FLuXXuHH wrote:"well flux, whoever you are, i really am not going to pay attention to anything you say " Yet makes a thread called who is fluxxuhh lol fake sparz is a clown ass nigguh too ez

lol, he's been hitting me up from his steam account to help him get on 1911 for a few weeks now. guarantee you he's not fake

fluxx, go back to school bro. we all know you are not a real street corner hustler or an MC. you are soft as the tissue you wipe your fat ass with.

Beas
Clans: Highball, TEC, pandemic, 63rd, 85th, nG, mvpz, k^3

Post by Beas » January 2015

FLuXXuHH

Joey harter u attempt to hard lil guy its cute tho how does one appear to act hard on dod forums son imma pitbull at best. Guys are cute when you come together tho like a lil crew to make urselves feel like a distinguished member of this hard body dod community, but again seven u were kind of new school dealing with ktz kamez0rz and escher of original 1911 was alot more annoying to deal with, you just been a.light weight since day one. Poodles is what we call him here mang sry was a decent attempt tho lil guy

cassinoroyale
Donor
Clans: d7, @ NeT, CNB, dW, MVPz, Owned, rr, dodod, iwa, 3h

Post by cassinoroyale » January 2015

FLuXXuHH wrote:Guys are cute

FLuXXuHH

Excluding you cass i have no idea who u are or even knew u existed only brazilian decent chevsky, i was talking to the.kids who were relevant in dod not fan boys sir save.your comments for a thread will lesser people like.a devin or.ceebz thread

sparz

still not sure who you are fluxxuh because im also talking to relevant people in dod, and you sir are not one of them.

step to that poodle!

FLuXXuHH

after your 8 year lapse of your amazing dod career you thought enough to make a whose fluxxuhh thread when no1 not even 1 acknowledged you, this is a fight I don't need to step to cause im already in your head without one word said. clown ass cat doe next!

sevEN

FLuXXuHH wrote:after your 8 year lapse of your amazing dod career you thought enough to make a whose fluxxuhh thread when no1 not even 1 acknowledged you, this is a fight I don't need to step to cause im already in your head without one word said. clown ass cat doe next!

flux, i live in ghetto streets of LA, and i bitch slap little kids like you all day out here. not that fuckin tame ass place you have been living. its like you saw the nwa documentary on netflix one day and turned wanna be hard ass rapper over night.

sevEN

come to the corner of crenshaw and 5th and talk like this in real life so i can watch you get stabbed 12 times from my bedroom window pussy

FLuXXuHH

lol i'm from Coney Island man, I happen to like to freestyle, I happen to play Day of Defeat, I make youtube vids jokingly. I wear flannels mang, far from NWA tho. Don't know where my new York accent and use of strong verbal words makes me gangster. This is purely a play on New York accents you all think we are gangsters. Just gritty talk man, tho im sure u haven't bitch smacked many kids in your day lets be honest lil man your not exactly what we call a goon or a tough kid, lol eventually u have to come to terms with this cutie I have. So I take to the forums to get much needed anger and aggression out. LoL clown ass cat lol joey id literally dance circles around your frail ass and still have enough energy to make a thread on 1911 directly after, looking at your facebook is quite hilarious lightweights 2eZ... NEXT

FLuXXuHH

Its.cute.tho joejoe hopefully your dod status and cute.clubs you stay reppin along with your video game editing skills will be enough to play ya part. Heh hopefully its.not the same streets of LA illusi0n be.reppin. very cute.tho lil joey ur effort is at a.deff pitbull level just lacking on some parts but we.can work on that. "One.word.from divine and your spine crack, the.sky cracks theres a motherfucking time lapse" jus allah 99' eternal ep do your research lil man then come back at me.

sparz

FLuXXuHH wrote:after your 8 year lapse of your amazing dod career you thought enough to make a whose fluxxuhh thread when no1 not even 1 acknowledged you, this is a fight I don't need to step to cause im already in your head without one word said. clown ass cat doe next!

not really just trying to figure out who you are since i just signed up for this forum and browsed for 5 minutes the different topics and posts and all i see is your name and I have no idea who you are. you seem unimportant and pretty terrible at freestyling but just wanted to check with anyone i may have actually heard of. thanks

gg ktp

FLuXXuHH

sparz wasssup lil mang yous mad cute kid

Beas
Clans: Highball, TEC, pandemic, 63rd, 85th, nG, mvpz, k^3

Post by Beas » January 2015

FLuXXuHH

I bet his chain hangs low

dogfire
Clans: - TP -, [R|L], [L.A.B], -{PC}- LIVEVIL, </3

Post by dogfire » January 2015

sparz wrote:anyone know? should I know who he is? never heard of him

Cancer inducing, try to stay away from this one.

FLuXXuHH

sparz is too new school for me, im on that pre retail shit hes a poodle in a pitbulls world atm almost too easy

knockout
Clans: gomi - dicE - revamped - dodod - gskiLL

Post by knockout » January 2015

you're all newfags, i only acknowledge people that i heard of before day of defeat was a video game.

lol

FLuXXuHH

agreed knockout these cats be too new school