Where are you now?

Relax, lounge around, and find out who hacks.

Moderators: darkrabbi, squatta, mogers, gloin, scorch-

jigsawww
Clans: flawless,dazzle,dpk,drugs,gskill

Re: Where are you now?

Post by jigsawww » May 2015

devin- wrote:
jigsawww wrote:Well hi where is everyone minus that idiot Adam Barron...

It's been awhile..
Jiggy????????????????
In a flesh...

Anything new I should know about?

Beas
Clans: Highball, TEC, pandemic, 63rd, 85th, nG, mvpz, k^3

Post by Beas » May 2015

"you're cool" goes to buzzbee :lol:

distortion
Clans: zero[E], rugburn-, 85th, zing!, [SKULL], [^p], dicE, noLuck, apathy, azFire, careface-_-

Post by distortion » June 2015

Still live in Minnesota , bought a house with GF of about 8 years now, working at one of the largest optical companies in the country.

Just started getting into CS:GO, Master Guardian 2 after about 30 games, play league on occasion but fuck that game :D

Have a chubby pitbull named diamond, and a shithead cat.

Drive a big diesel truck and love it :mrgreen:

ivan
Clans: DSSG, xo, I AM, veracity, TAP, risk

Post by ivan » June 2015

Wow, can't believe these forums are still alive. It's been almost a dozen years since I first touched this game, man those were the days! Can reminisce forever on the fun moments I've had with this game, I still have a hard drive with a bunch of movies that I liked that I'll have to re-watch (so just one movie - vasily flawless).

After I quit, I moved on to play Air Rivals (or Space Cowboys), an MMORPG before really quitting gaming in general. Pursued a career in investment banking/capital markets and have been busy with that ever since. The only game I casually play now is Destiny and Clash of Clans on my phone. Just can't find anything that has the potential to really revive the gaming obsession like DoD did...

Was fun while it lasted! Hope you all are doing well.

wedo

Post by wedo » June 2015

lot o ppl i see here:P well after 1.3 went to DOD:S won a couple lans, then played cevo Cod4 for few months went to a few lans

i work in a hospital doing xray/catscan got my bachelors in nuclear medicine , and looking to become a PA in Radiology. I still live in Texas and haven't played any competitive fps games in about 2 years, maybe more?

i played gw2 for awhile and was in a top guild in that but mainly i just work a lot now, glad everyone is all grown up:)

sevEN
Clans: THUNDER

Post by sevEN » June 2015

ivan wrote:Wow, can't believe these forums are still alive. It's been almost a dozen years since I first touched this game, man those were the days! Can reminisce forever on the fun moments I've had with this game, I still have a hard drive with a bunch of movies that I liked that I'll have to re-watch (so just one movie - vasily flawless).

After I quit, I moved on to play Air Rivals (or Space Cowboys), an MMORPG before really quitting gaming in general. Pursued a career in investment banking/capital markets and have been busy with that ever since. The only game I casually play now is Destiny and Clash of Clans on my phone. Just can't find anything that has the potential to really revive the gaming obsession like DoD did...

very interesting. i have my series 7 and work in private banking doing loans, investments, and financial planning for affluent banking clients. although your line of work is slightly different, they definitely cross paths at times. mirin career path, well done. you arent the scumbag i thought you were :P jk. kind of. not really. which one is it? :D

kirk
Clans: feat6, aids, x[m], ptm, snowmen, NoGo, GI, 50cal, moNster, te amo, gameslaves, winnfield, koala, iwa

Post by kirk » June 2015

ivan wrote:Wow, can't believe these forums are still alive. It's been almost a dozen years since I first touched this game, man those were the days! Can reminisce forever on the fun moments I've had with this game, I still have a hard drive with a bunch of movies that I liked that I'll have to re-watch (so just one movie - vasily flawless).

lol fuckin' noob
wedo wrote:lot o ppl i see here:P well after 1.3 went to DOD:S won a couple lans, then played cevo Cod4 for few months went to a few lans

i work in a hospital doing xray/catscan got my bachelors in nuclear medicine , and looking to become a PA in Radiology. I still live in Texas and haven't played any competitive fps games in about 2 years, maybe more?

i played gw2 for awhile and was in a top guild in that but mainly i just work a lot now, glad everyone is all grown up:)
lol fuckin' noob

stevehisey_
Clans: jetty

Post by stevehisey_ » July 2015

Hey nerds. I was just on YouTube showing one of my co-workers all the gaming movies I have made and I thought I would check out the old forums. Lets see...I work for Johnson & Johnson as a research chemist. The job is amazing, but I'm not crazy about the hours (11p-7a)...I wish I had those Joey Harter banker hours. However, I basically get to do whatever I want like watch Netflix or sleep if I don't feel like doing work.

I recently got married (May 24, 2014), we had a new home built a couple years ago, and we're having our first child very soon..its a boy! (her due date was 6/29/15).

As of now I do get a little free time, but I choose to spend most it doing house projects and such. I still hop on every once in a while and pub some dod in 1 of the 3 public servers available. I do miss the good old days when I would race home from school or work and pub until the wee hours of the night, but it was fun while at it lasted. Miss you all..except that bag of shit, motive.

motive
Clans: mafia, online thunder, axxium/50cal, 3h/LcM, mvpz, dodod

Post by motive » July 2015

stevehisey_ wrote:Miss you all..except that bag of shit, motive.
love u too bb <3

The Bear
Clans: {GSR}, xoxoxo, ~[=], [38TH], [92DT]

Post by The Bear » July 2015

I'm in the Bathroom taking a dump

escher
Clans: 48th, RBC, devil, ve, uTi, mornos

Post by escher » July 2015

stevehisey_ wrote:I recently got married (May 24, 2014), we had a new home built a couple years ago, and we're having our first child very soon..its a boy! (her due date was 6/29/15).
No shit. I got married that same day. We, however, are not having kids any time soon. :)

Anyway, since 1911's heyday I spent a few years writing embedded software for UAVs in Maryland, moved to Boston and did my Master's in CS at Tufts, moved back to PA for a few years to work at a friend's startup (during which time I lived in London for about six months over the course of two years while my fiancee was doing a rotation), got married, and now I'm an engineering manager for Yelp out in SF (living in Oakland).

ComptonAssTony
Clans: cNg, GI, h8, Laudable, NoGo, onlineTHUNDER

Post by ComptonAssTony » July 2015

stevehisey_ wrote:Hey nerds. I was just on YouTube showing one of my co-workers all the gaming movies I have made and I thought I would check out the old forums. Lets see...I work for Johnson & Johnson as a research chemist. The job is amazing, but I'm not crazy about the hours (11p-7a)...I wish I had those Joey Harter banker hours. However, I basically get to do whatever I want like watch Netflix or sleep if I don't feel like doing work.

I recently got married (May 24, 2014), we had a new home built a couple years ago, and we're having our first child very soon..its a boy! (her due date was 6/29/15).

As of now I do get a little free time, but I choose to spend most it doing house projects and such. I still hop on every once in a while and pub some dod in 1 of the 3 public servers available. I do miss the good old days when I would race home from school or work and pub until the wee hours of the night, but it was fun while at it lasted. Miss you all..except that bag of shit, motive.
Dad Hisey, sweet jesus is that where we are now. Grats man.

stevehisey_
Clans: jetty

Post by stevehisey_ » July 2015

ComptonAssTony wrote:
stevehisey_ wrote:Hey nerds. I was just on YouTube showing one of my co-workers all the gaming movies I have made and I thought I would check out the old forums. Lets see...I work for Johnson & Johnson as a research chemist. The job is amazing, but I'm not crazy about the hours (11p-7a)...I wish I had those Joey Harter banker hours. However, I basically get to do whatever I want like watch Netflix or sleep if I don't feel like doing work.

Est'd 7/6/15

kirk
Clans: feat6, aids, x[m], ptm, snowmen, NoGo, GI, 50cal, moNster, te amo, gameslaves, winnfield, koala, iwa

Post by kirk » July 2015

stevehisey_ wrote:
ComptonAssTony wrote:

Est'd 7/6/15

You Sufjan Stevens-lookin' motherfucker.

k4b00m
Clans: -=[Jaz Negrep Mafia]=-

Post by k4b00m » July 2015

stevehisey_ wrote:Est'd 7/6/15

Grats n00b.

ward
Clans: elephant shockwave infamy teamlol llama patrol

Post by ward » July 2015

stevehisey_ wrote:
ComptonAssTony wrote:

Est'd 7/6/15

Congratulations and good luck...the first couple months are stressful. Eventually you start to find enjoyment in odd things like your baby pooping. It's worth it though!

willeh
Clans: .fX, RBC, nL, apathy, noLuck (a shit load of others)

Post by willeh » July 2015

Still working as a firefighter/paramedic in Arizona. I'm next to promote to captain. I don't play video games any more except I'll school some guys at work on the xbox.

KTz
Clans: EG, RBC, RLTW, NS, Pandemic

Post by KTz » July 2015

FLuXXuHH wrote:Well considering you came on the scene 2013 im pretty sure the people u know are doing same shit.

now as for the original dod'ers DoD days were gone in 06' and I know we are all pretty much doing great some are dead some are golden.

rest pepperonis
101st Regis makes me download random games and be terrible at them with him. We just end up trolling people.

Everyone seems to have gotten married. Bewton is Married, Batman is Married, Paul Coon is Married, Prostar is Married, everyone is married and acting like grownups. Im still acting like a kid... I started doing photography, ended up shooting for Victoria's Secret, said fuck this shit, and started a company making leather jackets.

Laerbrand.com

Worked with Kanye West on his Adidas collab out of my studio, which basically just consisted of sitting around and drinking Grey Goose with him all day... for 6 months... He drinks a lot of Grey Goose...

Just started playing games again, haven't in god knows how long, besides the random game with Regis, which is like 2 hours of us fucking around once every other month.

KTz

Post by KTz » July 2015

Schmiggs wrote:Married

3 kids 7, 2 and 8 months

Back in school for IT.

Instagramming dumb shit in my free time (Schmiggs76)

Still playing in a weekly poker game.

Pretty much it.
Do you still have all the demos of me cheating?

@shawnington on instagram

KTz

Post by KTz » July 2015

img wrote:Japan.

Married.

6 month old boy.

I don't have time to play games or photoshop dicks onto peoples pictures, rough life.....
I can't believe someone married you, you were such an asshole. Almost as big of an asshole as me.

KTz

Post by KTz » July 2015

Wint0 wrote:finally finishing my degree in psychology from the university of Iowa. Should have graduated 4 years ago but i'm stupid... Playing wow with Alex "ninjuh" Rubel around 2-4 days a week and thats about it. Work and work and school. I drink a lot and thats about it.
About what I expected of you lol.

KTz

Post by KTz » July 2015

ward wrote:
Buzzbee wrote: Beas is still a scrub
You forgot the part where he also needs to ktp. REPPED ANYWAY
OMG Ward, we started off in a pub clan together, that was fun. I don't even remember what it was called. Then you joined the army or something at some point. What has become of you?

KTz

Post by KTz » July 2015

tenks wrote:Image
Tenks do you still have aids?

KTz

Post by KTz » July 2015

Sacred wrote:Still living in New York

Going to be 30 in a couple weeks.

Graduated college in 2007
Began working for my uncle directly after, doing engineering for Verizon Fios.
Been doing that since..

Besides work i go to the gym, mountain bike, hang out with friends, and my little girl pitbull named Maiden.

I try to travel as much as i can. My favorite place right now is this small village on the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica. Looking to go back already.

Single at the moment

When CS:GO came out, Myself, gh0d, endof0ne, and Smokytomb created a team. We played the first season, but the team fell apart due to real life stuff. I mean.. we are old now :)

Played a lot of WoW, but im no longer playing.
At the moment im only playing CS:GO, but just pubbing, and some MM with friends.

Always thinking of the great times i had in DoD, and the friends i've made in this community.
How is gh0d doing? I made him break like 8 pair of headphones playing quake3

KTz

Post by KTz » July 2015

motive wrote:
stevehisey_ wrote:Miss you all..except that bag of shit, motive.
love u too bb <3
You are my favorite bag of shit, dont worry.