Where are you now?

Relax, lounge around, and find out who hacks.

Moderators: gloin, scorch-, darkrabbi, squatta, mogers

KTz
Clans: EG, RBC, RLTW, NS, Pandemic

Re: Where are you now?

Post by KTz » July 2015

willeh wrote:Still working as a firefighter/paramedic in Arizona. I'm next to promote to captain. I don't play video games any more except I'll school some guys at work on the xbox.
I remember staying at your house on the way too from cpl. How is the fireman life?

hatemakerr
Clans: Crew.Dod, sA, xm, AYE

Post by hatemakerr » September 2015

Still OG hipster making money at the pharmacy. Went back to school last year because drugs were getting boring and I really want to teach.
Also gettin' that common law situation, not married but Karen and I are coming up on 9 years together.
And my dad passed away this summer, which was super rough. Take care of your parents; call them today to say hello.

After DoD I moved right to xbox. I have been on top of the NHL competitive scene for a quite few years now. EA actually consults some of us on how to make the game better. I was most recently on a team with real life NHLer Marc Savard. Haven't done any other gaming in very long time.

ComptonAssTony
Clans: CrazyNiceGuys, General Infantry, dtH?, h8, Laudable, NoGo, onlineTHUNDER

Post by ComptonAssTony » September 2015

hatemakerr wrote:Still OG hipster making money at the pharmacy. Went back to school last year because drugs were getting boring and I really want to teach.
Also gettin' that common law situation, not married but Karen and I are coming up on 9 years together.
And my dad passed away this summer, which was super rough. Take care of your parents; call them today to say hello.

After DoD I moved right to xbox. I have been on top of the NHL competitive scene for a quite few years now. EA actually consults some of us on how to make the game better. I was most recently on a team with real life NHLer Marc Savard. Haven't done any other gaming in very long time.
Sorry to hear about your pops bud. We're sneaking up on our 10 year anniversary of the road trip though. Traveling with you, kirk, and sik will forever be one great memory.

kirk
Clans: feat6, aids, x[m], ptm, snowmen, NoGo, GI, 50cal, moNster, te amo, gameslaves, winnfield, koala, iwa

Post by kirk » September 2015

hatemakerr wrote:Still OG hipster making money at the pharmacy. Went back to school last year because drugs were getting boring and I really want to teach.

Damn dude sorry to hear about your dad.

Christian Hatemaker_ as a teacher...I...I don't even know what to say. What age/area are you going to teach bro?

FLuXXuHH
Clans: ReVamped |3h|LcM AntiVirus -_- h8 iLLicit DaNiNjA dying-breed DESPiSE.LAN

Post by FLuXXuHH » September 2015

I assure u no1 here gives a fuck about your dad cl_dad 0

rdk
Clans: [LoD], #profound, eXorsus, 1ball, #gents, Flatout, |o/

Post by rdk » September 2015

At least he had one you troll. I'm sure your failure of a mother only stuck with your illiterate ass for the tax refund.

FLuXXuHH
Clans: ReVamped |3h|LcM AntiVirus -_- h8 iLLicit DaNiNjA dying-breed DESPiSE.LAN

Post by FLuXXuHH » September 2015

lil late to that party kid that all ended around 04-09 , u came a lil bit late in 2013 to make any sort of stink lil man sry cutie muahhh

Beas
Clans: Highball, TEC, pandemic, 63rd, 85th, nG, mvpz, k^3

Post by Beas » September 2015

FLuXXuHH wrote:I assure u no1 here gives a fuck about your dad cl_dad 0

stealthlol
Clans: 4thR, g4n, xm, ptm, snowmen, NoGo, AYEBAYBAY, team99, 3h

Post by stealthlol » September 2015

kirk wrote:

Damn dude sorry to hear about your dad.
This. Sorry to hear about that, man.
kirk wrote:Christian Hatemaker_ as a teacher...I...I don't even know what to say. What age/area are you going to teach bro?
Taste the Steel 101

theshizznasty
Clans: too many

Post by theshizznasty » September 2015

Working. Working. Drinking. Parenting. Working.

Looking for way to connect with my past on 1911 every 5 months.

Working.

Theworst
Clans: ~Casual // Critical Mass // Exodus // Gentlemens Club // Midwinter // Duality~

Post by Theworst » September 2015

FLuXXuHH wrote:I assure u no1 here gives a fuck about your dad cl_dad 0
Happy 9/11 retard.

endofOne
Donor
Clans: h8 ~ 3h ~ irawr ~ NoGo ~ dgf ~ AYEBAYBAY ~ oLc ~ rwb

Post by endofOne » September 2015

I'm still working as a registered respiratory therapist (last 10 years). I'm currently working towards transitioning to UX/UI design and front-end development though.

36mseeking13f

Post by 36mseeking13f » September 2015

Still pissed brazilian thrasher has my damn fucking handle on this shit. Playing league(manbrasucks) and hearthstone(who the fuck knows) mostly.

Went back to college and just have an internship to finish up. Spend a shit ton of time on reddit.

God I miss dod. Wish they'd come out with a DOD:GO or some shit.

Play a bit of cs;go but not a lot. Internet living in montana makes the shit too unreliable.

edit; I just realized this username is getting worse the closer I get to 30.

Black Hawk
Clans: {GSR}, WR::, soul!

Post by Black Hawk » November 2015

Still 12, like usual. Going into Air Force Combat control shortly, planning to zip right into air traffic control after. Should directly go in as a 2nd Lieutenant if I keep my act together. But you know mostly doing 12 year old shit.

ward
Clans: elephant shockwave infamy teamlol llama patrol

Post by ward » December 2015

12 years old? You'll definitely fit right in that with that officer crowd.

sevEN
Clans: THUNDER

Post by sevEN » December 2015

12man?

devin-
Clans: Illuminati, 文, nerdvirg, {PC}, sunnyville, gskill

Post by devin- » December 2015

pls??? :mrgreen:

orbital
Clans: Sterling, Highball