DoD Epilogue

Relax, lounge around, and find out who hacks.

Moderators: gloin, scorch-, darkrabbi, squatta, mogers

cassinoroyale
Donor
Clans: d7, @ NeT, CNB, dW, MVPz, Owned, rr, dodod, iwa, 3h

DoD Epilogue

Post by cassinoroyale » November 2015

DoD's dead and everyone moved on. But what about the little interpersonal interactions that happened in between matches? Do you guys even talk to each other still? I follow Eric and Schmiggs on Instagram and talk to Milo, Niek and John on WhatsApp and that's about it. I have also found Joey Harter on the CSGO tradding sub-reddit. Anyway, what's about you guys? Do you even have Insagram or social media other than Facebook or touch base with your e-friends?

stile
Clans: dpk

Re: DoD Epilogue

Post by stile » November 2015

@saku_bjj on instagram. follow me!

devin-
Clans: Illuminati, 文, nerdvirg, {PC}, sunnyville, gskill

Post by devin- » November 2015

I talk with Dustin, and vertex from the DoD community, that's about it.

ao_

Post by ao_ » November 2015

Brandon just had a big pine tree fall in his yard. My father in-law and I are about to go and cut it up for him at the cost of a few blocks of fudge.

Black Hawk
Clans: {GSR}, WR::, soul!

Post by Black Hawk » November 2015

Low Carb or Brett likes to randomly comment on my shit on facebook. No big deal

Jstampz
Clans: {GSR}, soul!, -=WR=-, sb', tbh, LIGHTNING, -_-, Rob and the Heartbreakers, honorary member of dpk.

Post by Jstampz » November 2015

Instagram: @jarredleestamper

tenks
Clans: baffleck[dd]

Post by tenks » November 2015

@mlkmade

Still pretty good friends with the DICE crew, talk to Johnny & Jdub on the regular.

Hudson`
Donor
Clans: cc, 38th, v!, 0|K, THUNDER

Post by Hudson` » November 2015

Group text occasionally with various #ONLINETHUNDER alumni.

I would have written #ONLANTHUNDER, but one Jules "Ryan Morin" Winnfield is included.

sevEN
Clans: THUNDER

Post by sevEN » November 2015

Hudson` wrote:Group text occasionally with various #ONLINETHUNDER alumni.

I would have written #ONLANTHUNDER, but one Jules "Ryan Morin" Winnfield is included.
zinger

Jstampz
Clans: {GSR}, soul!, -=WR=-, sb', tbh, LIGHTNING, -_-, Rob and the Heartbreakers, honorary member of dpk.

Hope you're still squatting Joey

likwid
Clans: [30-06], 3h, vgl, BED, rugburn, copyright, 1080p

Post by likwid » November 2015

I speak to no one.

TonyMontana
Banned
Clans: [-Rs-] -_^KS^_- [420th] -o101- #TeamCanada -o101E- `.=.

Post by TonyMontana » November 2015

Bunch of these nerds started cheating on a DoD Source team, well done. touché, I say.

I play League of Legends every now and then with EMachine, Marshall Drummins, Evlyn, Ghost Dog, Katsato, trance, Nicholson, and Mistadobalina.
[85th] Hybrid, I play League with em everyday and we've been playing nerd games and raging together for goin on 15 years now.

DoD is not dead I paid the website developer and still plan to re-revive DoD for no other reason than because I'm crazy-stupid as fuck.
LGL 2015.

I still see tenk's music videos on MuchMusic every now and then, I heard he started a really shitty home-renovation t.v show though I haven't seen it. Looks like things have gone downhill for him since the fall of DoD :lol:

Jstampz

TonyMontana wrote:Bunch of these nerds started cheating on a DoD Source team, well done. touché, I say.

I play League of Legends every now and then with EMachine, Marshall Drummins, Evlyn, Ghost Dog, Katsato, trance, Nicholson, and Mistadobalina.
[85th] Hybrid, I play League with em everyday and we've been playing nerd games and raging together for goin on 15 years now.

DoD is not dead I paid the website developer and still plan to re-revive DoD for no other reason than because I'm crazy-stupid as fuck.
LGL 2015.

I still see tenk's music videos on MuchMusic every now and then, I heard he started a really shitty home-renovation t.v show though I haven't seen it. Looks like things have gone downhill for him since the fall of DoD :lol:

How the fuck have you not been viciously beatin and murdered yet?

Nicholson
Clans: |9th RB| |505th PIR| #CallMeMaybe [M|475|M] i3* 文

Post by Nicholson » November 2015

Jstampz wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:Bunch of these nerds started cheating on a DoD Source team, well done. touché, I say.

LGL 2015.

Mino
Clans: 9th RB

Post by Mino » November 2015

I'm not going to lie, I miss this game so much.

I still find myself instinctively almost turning DoD on instead of CSGO.

devin-

Post by devin- » November 2015

LGL 2015.

blech
Clans: iwa, mtp, miLe, Twisted[D], moNster, MOFOZOMBIEZ, Detox, SKoM, slow loris, [DOS], [k-2]

Post by blech » December 2015

I play CS:GO occasionaly with the kids from DGF and with Rob64. I watch sh0ts stream. I chat with Swedish John on the regular.

I sure do miss all your shenanigans though.

sevEN

Post by sevEN » December 2015

i find it so annoying that i am reminded of tony montana's existence every time i look back at 1911 for nostalgic dod memories. still a scumbag with less and less hair after each and every post he makes.

sevEN

Post by sevEN » December 2015

Nicholson wrote:
Jstampz wrote:

LGL 2015.

once banned cheater, friends with tony, bags on 17 year old kid who gets more pussy than you?

3 strikes sir. you're fucking out.

Jstampz

Post by Jstampz » December 2015

sevEN wrote:
Nicholson wrote:
Jstampz wrote:

LGL 2015.

once banned cheater, friends with tony, bags on 17 year old kid who gets more pussy than you?

*19, but please continue.

Nicholson

Post by Nicholson » December 2015

sevEN wrote:
Nicholson wrote:
Jstampz wrote:

LGL 2015.

Handle: stamp
Team: ownage 101
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18676541
Start Date: Sep 23 2013
End Date: Oct 07 2016
Rule Violation: 7.4
Reason: Cheating in a TPG Match | Missing End Rounds

Handle: Stamp
Team: Like A Boss!
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18676541
Start Date: Feb 08 2012
End Date: Feb 08 2013
Rule Violation: 7.7
Reason: Cheating Outside of TPG match

Thanks for comin' out Joey, stay angry

Jstampz

Post by Jstampz » December 2015

I'm not sure what your attempting to do here.
I cheated, and got banned. As did you. Thanks for pointing that out?

You're still a 30 year old virgin
You're still uglier than the 4 year old pimple Jaggon can't reach on his ass.
I'm only 19 and I've already accomplished more achievements in my short years of life than you ever will.
You'll end up marrying some low life fat chick that was divorced by her cousin who she claimed to "be the one".

I'm happy that you've come out of the depths of the trailer park to try and "dis" me about my history of cheating.

Nicholson

Post by Nicholson » December 2015

Jstampz wrote:I'm not sure what your attempting to do here.
I cheated, and got banned. As did you. Thanks for pointing that out?

You're still a 30 year old virgin
You're still uglier than the 4 year old pimple Jaggon can't reach on his ass.
I'm only 19 and I've already accomplished more achievements in my short years of life than you ever will.
You'll end up marrying some low life fat chick that was divorced by her cousin who she claimed to "be the one".

I'm happy that you've come out of the depths of the trailer park to try and "dis" me about my history of cheating.
Do you actually know a single thing about me?
Clearly not. Based on your assumptions about me LOL. Good job nerd, stay saltier than joey.

Cheers e-thug

FLuXXuHH
Clans: ReVamped |3h|LcM AntiVirus -_- h8 iLLicit DaNiNjA dying-breed DESPiSE.LAN

Post by FLuXXuHH » December 2015

don't know what Nicholson and stamp even bitching about yall always were lower tier open players who came around circa 2012 get the fuck on already

devin-

Post by devin- » December 2015

FLuXXuHH wrote:don't know what Nicholson and stamp even bitching about yall always were lower tier open players who came around circa 2012 get the fuck on already
Sup smelly.