Former Squadron Commander, 4 Star General of the Gotfrag Battalion, Buddylee found a Subway sandwich in his work place's restroom.
This one is harder for the copy and paste, but I'm going through trying to find the best nuggets from the thread. I will be sad when this thread finally disappears from the internet ~
Buddy_Lee +92 Frags
A footlong subway turkey sub in a stall in one of the bathrooms here at work. Should I:
1. Eat it?
2. Turn into lost and found?
3. Put it back in the stall (but someone else might eat it!)?
4. Give it to a homeless guy?
Dr. Gingrich +15 Frags
It all depends...
1. Does it smell okay?
2. Does it look okay?
3. Is it free of sem[e]n?
4. Are you hungry?
If the answer to any two of these four questions is "Yes", then you'd better eat it.
Buddy_Lee +18 Frags
3. Not sure, there's a lot of "mayo".
Is it worth the risk?
pinecone +8 Frags
found in the bathroom stall at work, sounds delightful. I'd eat it
notflax~man +8 Frags
what type of facility do you work in?
and stall is not enough information.
1. was it wraped in the default "subway" wraping
2. was there any visible tampering with said official wraping (i.e. tears, appearance of opening and rewraping, etc)
3. was it on the floor infront of the pot, on the seat, was the seat down, ontop of the water holding thing?