watchyourback 2: watchyouhack

Day of Defeat Movies

Moderators: gloin, scorch-, darkrabbi, squatta, mogers

User avatar
Cheech
Posts: 27
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0

Re: watchyourback 2: watchyouhack

Post by Cheech » September 2012

tenks wrote:Image


lol you mad?



Why are you so deadset about watch cheating? There are plenty of people who play the game who HAVE BEEN BANNED for cheating before. But I don't hear a word about them from you. Is it that you enjoy their poop on your dick?

Edit* You say the community has changed? Shitty players who just prone and hide in corners calling someone who is just better a cheater. Same as it has ever been.

Image

jaz
Posts: 209
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: mia, rbc, devil and dgf
Contact:

Re: watchyourback 2: watchyouhack

Post by jaz » September 2012

tenks wrote:Image


lol you mad?



This made me lol pretty hard. According to this rep page i negg'ed you 12 times in this thread... But the funny thing is... You only posted 6 times in the thread? How does that work? Nice try though. :lol: ;)

Sp|dEr
Posts: 269
Joined: May 2012
Reputation: 0
Clans: [38thip] - We never left ; support and love for -uL
Location: Ventura, CA

Re: watchyourback 2: watchyouhack

Post by Sp|dEr » September 2012

Image

motive
Posts: 811
Joined: February 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: mafia, online thunder, axxium/50cal, 3h/LcM, mvpz, dodod
Location: nj
Contact:

Re: watchyourback 2: watchyouhack

Post by motive » September 2012

Cheech wrote:Edit* You say the community has changed? Shitty players who just prone and hide in corners calling someone who is just better a cheater. Same as it has ever been.


Image

Image

Yaso
Posts: 297
Joined: July 2011
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Re: watchyourback 2: watchyouhack

Post by Yaso » September 2012

Cheech wrote:Why are you so deadset about watch cheating? There are plenty of people who play the game who HAVE BEEN BANNED for cheating before. But I don't hear a word about them from you. Is it that you enjoy their poop on your dick?

Edit* You say the community has changed? Shitty players who just prone and hide in corners calling someone who is just better a cheater. Same as it has ever been.


Handle: c0nv1ct
Team: Believe the Hype
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41477890
Start Date: Jun 26 2011
End Date: Jun 26 2012
Rule Violation: 7.4
Reason: Cheating in a TPG match

Just gonna leave this here.

User avatar
Cheech
Posts: 27
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0

Re: watchyourback 2: watchyouhack

Post by Cheech » September 2012

Yaso wrote:
Cheech wrote:Why are you so deadset about watch cheating? There are plenty of people who play the game who HAVE BEEN BANNED for cheating before. But I don't hear a word about them from you. Is it that you enjoy their poop on your dick?

Edit* You say the community has changed? Shitty players who just prone and hide in corners calling someone who is just better a cheater. Same as it has ever been.


Handle: c0nv1ct
Team: Believe the Hype
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41477890
Start Date: Jun 26 2011
End Date: Jun 26 2012
Rule Violation: 7.4
Reason: Cheating in a TPG match

Just gonna leave this here.


You sir, are the most retarded Mexican looking Asian I have ever known. At least we now know who's poop is on Tenk's dick.

reddogg
Posts: 380
Joined: June 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: GSR, KS, I ONLY, sYn.
Contact:

Re: watchyourback 2: watchyouhack

Post by reddogg » September 2012

Image

jaz
Posts: 209
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: mia, rbc, devil and dgf
Contact:

Re: watchyourback 2: watchyouhack

Post by jaz » September 2012

Yaso wrote:
Cheech wrote:Why are you so deadset about watch cheating? There are plenty of people who play the game who HAVE BEEN BANNED for cheating before. But I don't hear a word about them from you. Is it that you enjoy their poop on your dick?

Edit* You say the community has changed? Shitty players who just prone and hide in corners calling someone who is just better a cheater. Same as it has ever been.


Handle: c0nv1ct
Team: Believe the Hype
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41477890
Start Date: Jun 26 2011
End Date: Jun 26 2012
Rule Violation: 7.4
Reason: Cheating in a TPG match

Just gonna leave this here.


LOL

rolyat
Posts: 276
Joined: May 2012
Reputation: 0
Clans: DRUGS
Contact:

Re: watchyourback 2: watchyouhack

Post by rolyat » September 2012

enjoyed the fact that the first kill of the movie was from someone not watching their back.. but i'm amused more by the EricGdonteventrip is "too shitty for DGF" comment...

lol. that is all.

Yaso
Posts: 297
Joined: July 2011
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Re: watchyourback 2: watchyouhack

Post by Yaso » September 2012

Cheech wrote:
Yaso wrote:
Cheech wrote:Why are you so deadset about watch cheating? There are plenty of people who play the game who HAVE BEEN BANNED for cheating before. But I don't hear a word about them from you. Is it that you enjoy their poop on your dick?

Edit* You say the community has changed? Shitty players who just prone and hide in corners calling someone who is just better a cheater. Same as it has ever been.


Handle: c0nv1ct
Team: Believe the Hype
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41477890
Start Date: Jun 26 2011
End Date: Jun 26 2012
Rule Violation: 7.4
Reason: Cheating in a TPG match

Just gonna leave this here.


You sir, are the most retarded Mexican looking Asian I have ever known. At least we now know who's poop is on Tenk's dick.


Oh my, it seems that you've already forgotten that I was in vent when he was given the steam ID and login info, and also in there when he came back after the match and said that he was disputed for cheating.

Image

bullgooselooney
Donor
Posts: 187
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: {CPD}, [IAM], dgf, [B]add
Contact:

Re: watchyourback 2: watchyouhack

Post by bullgooselooney » September 2012

jaz wrote:
tenks wrote:Image


lol you mad?



This made me lol pretty hard. According to this rep page i negg'ed you 12 times in this thread... But the funny thing is... You only posted 6 times in the thread? How does that work? Nice try though. :lol: ;)


That is pretty sad tenks. Yaso why don't you post some footage of him cheating. Someone that gets banned for doing too good and the admins don't know who the person is. Pat hates watch and would love to see a demo of him cheating. If you can get a demo of watch cheating you would make pat's day. It will never happen cause he doesn't cheat.

User avatar
tenks
Posts: 1040
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: baffleck[dd]

Re: watchyourback 2: watchyouhack

Post by tenks » September 2012

Cheech wrote:
Edit* You say the community has changed? Shitty players who just prone and hide in corners calling someone who is just better a cheater. Same as it has ever been.




My bad...I wasn't aware I watched the MOVIE while in-game proning in a corner. :roll:

User avatar
tenks
Posts: 1040
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: baffleck[dd]

Re: watchyourback 2: watchyouhack

Post by tenks » September 2012

jaz wrote:
tenks wrote:Image


lol you mad?



This made me lol pretty hard. According to this rep page i negg'ed you 12 times in this thread... But the funny thing is... You only posted 6 times in the thread? How does that work? Nice try though. :lol: ;)



Jazz I'm just having a good laugh. It's a pretty obvious photoshop. Just having some fun.

#WhySoSerious?

jaz
Posts: 209
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: mia, rbc, devil and dgf
Contact:

Re: watchyourback 2: watchyouhack

Post by jaz » September 2012

tenks wrote:
jaz wrote:
tenks wrote:Image


lol you mad?



This made me lol pretty hard. According to this rep page i negg'ed you 12 times in this thread... But the funny thing is... You only posted 6 times in the thread? How does that work? Nice try though. :lol: ;)



Jazz I'm just having a good laugh. It's a pretty obvious photoshop. Just having some fun.

#WhySoSerious?


Thats believable! #backpedal :roll:

User avatar
tenks
Posts: 1040
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: baffleck[dd]

Re: watchyourback 2: watchyouhack

Post by tenks » September 2012

Image

backpedaling for admitting I'm having fun? got me!

I forgot who I was talking to Jazz from the uber elite DGF, where shitty players like tragik can't make the team...



:lol:

jaz
Posts: 209
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: mia, rbc, devil and dgf
Contact:

Re: watchyourback 2: watchyouhack

Post by jaz » September 2012

tenks wrote:Image

backpedaling for admitting I'm having fun? got me!

I forgot who I was talking to Jazz from the uber elite DGF, where shitty players like tragik can't make the team...



:lol:


You are def the funniest guy i know?

and its jaz*

User avatar
Cheech
Posts: 27
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0

Re: watchyourback 2: watchyouhack

Post by Cheech » September 2012

tenks wrote:
Cheech wrote:
Edit* You say the community has changed? Shitty players who just prone and hide in corners calling someone who is just better a cheater. Same as it has ever been.




My bad...I wasn't aware I watched the MOVIE while in-game proning in a corner. :roll:


You really are retarded aren't you? Try reading it again.

User avatar
Chuck Foo
Posts: 112
Joined: July 2012
Reputation: 0
Clans: |BAM| BIO* /= /= p2o!

Re: watchyourback 2: watchyouhack

Post by Chuck Foo » September 2012

BUMP.....trolling this thread is better than watching reruns of The Cleavland Show :lol: :lol:

tr4gik
Posts: 183
Joined: June 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: Revolution Sports
Location: San Diego

Re: watchyourback 2: watchyouhack

Post by tr4gik » September 2012

jaz wrote:
tr4gik wrote:Ayame the few weeks I played on dgf with you were some of the worst days of my dod legacy. You blow.


edit: dblunt is either dead or in jail 1.5:1 on this.



Few weeks? You must mean days. You were booted off of the team, because no one could stand your worthless ass. Now run along honey. Scuttle under your rock and cower in safety. We both know you were to shitty for DGF then and now. So Shhhhh. Crawl back under. There you go, all safe and comfy. ;)



I quit, because the team would never go anywhere with you dropping 5 bombs every match. I'm positive this is the reason ninjuh, dc-, and whoever else left the team. To bad we couldn't take it to a vote, and vote your ass out we could of used the cal-i slot (reason why we endured the shitty that is ayame) with out the worthless weight.

horrid cock sucking cunt

tr4gik
Posts: 183
Joined: June 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: Revolution Sports
Location: San Diego

Re: watchyourback 2: watchyouhack

Post by tr4gik » September 2012

this was like eight years ago lewls

Yaso
Posts: 297
Joined: July 2011
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Re: watchyourback 2: watchyouhack

Post by Yaso » September 2012

tr4gik wrote:I quit, because the team would never go anywhere with you dropping 5 bombs every match. I'm positive this is the reason ninjuh, dc-, and whoever else left the team. To bad we couldn't take it to a vote, and vote your ass out we could of used the cal-i slot (reason why we endured the shitty that is ayame) with out the worthless weight.

horrid cock sucking cunt

Image

User avatar
ward
Posts: 746
Joined: June 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: elephant shockwave infamy teamlol llama patrol
Contact:

Re: watchyourback 2: watchyouhack

Post by ward » September 2012

tr4gik wrote:
jaz wrote:
tr4gik wrote:Ayame the few weeks I played on dgf with you were some of the worst days of my dod legacy. You blow.


edit: dblunt is either dead or in jail 1.5:1 on this.



Few weeks? You must mean days. You were booted off of the team, because no one could stand your worthless ass. Now run along honey. Scuttle under your rock and cower in safety. We both know you were to shitty for DGF then and now. So Shhhhh. Crawl back under. There you go, all safe and comfy. ;)



I quit, because the team would never go anywhere with you dropping 5 bombs every match. I'm positive this is the reason ninjuh, dc-, and whoever else left the team. To bad we couldn't take it to a vote, and vote your ass out we could of used the cal-i slot (reason why we endured the shitty that is ayame) with out the worthless weight.

horrid cock sucking cunt


Ninjuh was one of the few I had trouble with. Not surprised he would leave. Where did he end up going after? I stopped playing after Summer CPL 05

jaz
Posts: 209
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: mia, rbc, devil and dgf
Contact:

Re: watchyourback 2: watchyouhack

Post by jaz » September 2012

tr4gik wrote:
jaz wrote:
tr4gik wrote:Ayame the few weeks I played on dgf with you were some of the worst days of my dod legacy. You blow.


edit: dblunt is either dead or in jail 1.5:1 on this.



Few weeks? You must mean days. You were booted off of the team, because no one could stand your worthless ass. Now run along honey. Scuttle under your rock and cower in safety. We both know you were to shitty for DGF then and now. So Shhhhh. Crawl back under. There you go, all safe and comfy. ;)



I quit, because the team would never go anywhere with you dropping 5 bombs every match. I'm positive this is the reason ninjuh, dc-, and whoever else left the team. To bad we couldn't take it to a vote, and vote your ass out we could of used the cal-i slot (reason why we endured the shitty that is ayame) with out the worthless weight.

horrid cock sucking cunt


You can make up whatever you want. I know what happened. lol dc never left. We left together he never played dod again. Get facts before you talk shit. No one wanted you. dc kicked you. pretty simple. You were a dickhead. Still the same? Regardless of what you say, I know the truth. I could careless what you say. I think its funny. Keep telling your stories. You talk shit like the "pro" that you are. ;)

User avatar
Johndkc
Posts: 42
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: dgf

Re: watchyourback 2: watchyouhack

Post by Johndkc » September 2012

tenks wrote:Image


lol you mad?
tenks wrote:
jaz wrote:
tenks wrote:Image


lol you mad?



This made me lol pretty hard. According to this rep page i negg'ed you 12 times in this thread... But the funny thing is... You only posted 6 times in the thread? How does that work? Nice try though. :lol: ;)



Jazz I'm just having a good laugh. It's a pretty obvious photoshop. Just having some fun.

#WhySoSerious?


COMMENT STATUS: BACKFIRED

Tenks you are a dipshit and got caught being a dipshit. The whole "look at me" drama you are up to is far less entertaining than you perceive. Take my advice and shut your fuck hole. Rimming everyone's ass makes you an ass kisser, not their friend.

User avatar
tenks
Posts: 1040
Joined: April 2011
Reputation: 0
Clans: baffleck[dd]

Re: watchyourback 2: watchyouhack

Post by tenks » September 2012

Cheech wrote:
tenks wrote:
Cheech wrote:
Edit* You say the community has changed? Shitty players who just prone and hide in corners calling someone who is just better a cheater. Same as it has ever been.




My bad...I wasn't aware I watched the MOVIE while in-game proning in a corner. :roll:


You really are retarded aren't you? Try reading it again.


i think you need to re-read this entire thread. I "called cheats" on someone after watching his movie, not in-game prone in the corner. How retarded are you?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests